• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Does everyone remember the teenage mutant ninja turtles 2003 cartoon?

Years
I've used to watch on jetix as a kid, not as much but i still remember it from my mind.
Ah, it even got a 2012 version that is cgi, that i also didn't watched as much, also abandoned it in season 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I think it was the last great entry to TMNT.

I remember really loving it. All downhill after though, and I count the cheap spin offs of it in that.

It was a 4kds show, yet I recall it being quite intense, especially for that. Baxter Stockman's constant bodily torture and the utterly sadistic nature of Bishop. Pretty great stuff. I could see the passion behind the series.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I think the 2003 TMNT is one of the better incarnations...at least up to that AWFUL Fast Forward season. The first three seasons in particular were some top-quality material, though! Surprisingly violent for a kid's show, although it's hardly unique in that: the 2000s Masters of the Universe was similarly violent...and all the better for it.

I'm not sure why they needed so many versions of The Shredder when Ch'rell was such a well-designed and thought-out antagonist, though. I mean, it made a twisted sort of sense for Karai to adopt her "father's" mantle, but we didn't really need the Tengu Shredder, or the Cyber Shredder...sheesh.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I watched the show and played the Gamecube game based on the 2003 series. It had a surprising amount of depth for a show on 4Kids. There were a bunch of memorable villains in it too.

Back