• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Daisy Oak

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Dasiy Oak is the older sister of Blue/Green Oak. At the beginning of the game, if you talk to her, she'll give you a Town Map. She does this in R/B/Y, and FR/LG. In G/S/C and HG/SS, she will give your Pokemon a massage at a certain time of day, once a day. She also has a section in the Fame Checker in FR/LG, for some reason. Talking to Daisy in HG/SS is also the only way to get Blue's phone Number.

Did you go and get the Town Map from Daisy? As well as a massage? What did you think of this character?

Years
I always get the map from her in FRLG then never really think about her afterwards. And in HGSS by the time I get to her 99% of my mons already have max happiness so I don't really go to her at all. Maybe talk to her once when I first arrive in Pallet Town but nothing past that.

Because she never served any important or recurring role I often forget she exists. I do wish GF did more with her character. Seems like a waste.

Back