• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Inserted tiles distorting on Advance Map

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
So I have been inserting tiles onto advance map to create my maps. It had worked perfectly fine, but I went onto advance map today and the colors of the inserted tiles had completely distorted. Does anybody know what could have happened or a fix? I am confident they were inserted correctly.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
So I have been inserting tiles onto advance map to create my maps. It had worked perfectly fine, but I went onto advance map today and the colors of the inserted tiles had completely distorted. Does anybody know what could have happened or a fix? I am confident they were inserted correctly.
are the rgb values of the inserted image divisible by 8 for every color?
did you click "save palette?"

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
are the rgb values of the inserted image divisible by 8 for every color?
did you click "save palette?"

I did save the palette, and the rgb values are all divisible by 8, except there are a few 0s in the rgb values, is that an issue since it isn't divisible by 8? All the other numbers are.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
That's a bug caused by A-Map 1.92
That's a same bug happened with me. The only fix found was using A-Map 1.95
Insert the pallete with A-Map 1.95

Back