• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Okay the amount of times information's being forgotten is ridiculous. So here's what we know about Ida, they're paired with Pumpkin, likely due to UncreativeSawsbuck's role which he said was like a lover. I do want him to confirm that Ida and Pumpkin were he two targets with this ability. If they aren't then don't reveal who actually is paired.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Okay the amount of times information's being forgotten is ridiculous. So here's what we know about Ida, they're paired with Pumpkin, likely due to UncreativeSawsbuck's role which he said was like a lover. I do want him to confirm that Ida and Pumpkin were he two targets with this ability. If they aren't then don't reveal who actually is paired.

Can confirm that Ida and Rabi are the two I paired
I don't know if they are innocent or mafia, I just picked them at random

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeah let's not kill Ida. Idk about her alignment but Rabi visited me without malicious intentions so let's not off him right now unless we're more certain about Ida.

[annihilate] Bardothren

I do think the mafia is lying low. Just have an off feeling about Gunner and Bard in particular but going to chuck a vote on Bard because I am finding his lack of intensity in this game to be a bit odd and unlike how he normally plays

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yea, I need to vote and I do also find Bard's behavior odd. Unless he was lying abut receiving a gun N0 I don't see him being mafia but there is a good chance he could be FathR.

[Vote]Bardothren

Sparkin

Yea, I need to vote and I do also find Bard's behavior odd. Unless he was lying abut receiving a gun N0 I don't see him being mafia but there is a good chance he could be FathR.

[Vote]Bardothren

Didn't doof die as FathR though?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Didn't doof die as FathR though?

If it's anything like Blarz 2 people who are recruited show as FathR, and considering how no one else who could've been recruited has died with Doof, it's a good assumption that he's still at large.

Also gonna be going to work so just gonna give the heads up that I won't be able to change votes until I get off.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Sparkin is likely mafia because it has lied to us before.

No offense but just have to comment how it's funny that you're casually saying Sparkin's an object without nobody pointing it out.

Anyway, I'd prefer voting Bard for the moment unless reasonable evidence is given for Ida's guilt
[Vote] Bardothren

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Y??O?U????R?????? ???????T????I?M?E????? ???????I?S????? ?????U??P????

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

NIGHT FOUR

I????? ????D????E?????S?????I???????R???????E???? ???D??E????S???T???????R????U????C????????TI???O?N??
??P??L?E????A??????S?????E ??M????????E?? ?P?U?N????????Y?? H????????U????????MA????????NS?

BARDOTHREN IS DEAD. HE WAS FATHR.

S??????E????N?????D??? ?????Y??????O?U????R?????? ????M???E????A???????S??????L??????Y??? ???????N???I?G?????H??T??? ??????A???????C?????T??????I???????O?NS??? ??T???????O?????? ?T????H??E? ????O???N?E???? ????????C????A??????L??????L?E?D?????? ???G?I?????M???M???E????????P??????I???E?

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
T???????H????????E??????? N?????I????G?????H??????T???? ?H????AS ????E????N????D???????E????D???

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

GAME OVER: PROUD DAD

M?????Y?????? ???????S?????O??????N???????? ??????I????????S?????? ???A????? ??????S??????U??P??E??????R??????I??O??R?? ??????B???????E???????I???N?????G?? ??L????????IK???E???? ????????H????????I?S?? ????F????????A?????T???H???????ER?????

BLARGHAAGBRAAA

The Translator said:
Jigsawsbuck didn't know what hit him. His whole life he had sought to bring people together. That was all he wanted. Dio didn't care though, he broke through the door to Jigsawsbuck's forest cabin easily with the power of meme, jammed a vest over his head for some reason, then filled him with buckshot.

Then McIntyre walked past.

"This seems like a good time to PARTAAAYYYYY" he screamed. The man in the bedazzled white jumpsuit began dancing majestically in a manner that looks suspiciously like a Skype emoji. Slowly, all across the UG, people bearing a strange tentacle-in-a-tap-shoe tattoo began to dance just like him - but not nearly as epicly. Soon a robot, a ghost, a man with low standards and even Dio himself were dancing along with their new leader.

GAME OVER. McINTYRE AND THEIR DANCERS WIN.

VICTORY GOES TO KITTY, ABBY, JOHNNY, SALZORRAH AND PECILIA.
[/span]

Last edited:

Sparkin

Sorry if I made something I shouldn't, I just saw that I got a tentacle on discord then went right away with this XD

nice shot lul
at least we have a confirmed inno though (even though they are acting scum asf)

Anyway, I'll need some time to gather some reads so I'll start with this, my impression of the game is messy.

[Vote] Paranoia_

Sparkin

Anyway...[Unvote] Paranoia

Mine was lover or whatever
Uh, I think Lover and her partner are already dead, so you can't be lover
EDIT: Nevermind, you're Cupid

I can vouch for Nicki's innocence and I'd advice you all to not vote her. She has a night action and has used it every night, the people who were visited can confirm. It's best if I don't say what her night action is, but if I'm forced to do so I will.
Alright man, you've gotta explain to me how the heck did you know Nicki's role before her revealing?

Looks like no matter what I do or say is going to stop me from getting lynched now. I?m innocent, and I can partially prove Aaron?s innocence as I used my NA on him and he accepted (although this doesn?t always mean he is inno). My NA can only be successful if the person accepts it. Fletch rejected the action which made him scummy in my eyes, however I didn?t reveal this because I would have died otherwise. The only person who can confirm this is Aaron, as Melody got killed, and she accepted my action N1. So, to clear things up:
N0: Fletch, rejected.
N1: Melody, accepted.
N2: Aaron, accepted.

You don't even appear in her jail list, so HOW?

Sparkin

Denying it would mean denying a chance to survive so...
So there's two things that you knew. First, you knew her role before and that she used her NA every night?

We already have a cop dead, so I don't see any other role who can learn a role before.
And if we had a journalist, you wouldn't know their role, because jailer doesn't receive messages from GM.

So what kind of role can know that much info?

[Vote] Johnny

Sparkin

Me, culted? That's bullshit when even mafia doesn't kill me
I could say that I haven't been culted because cultists will use that to mislead town, but we're not discussing about me.

The only roles that could learn a role of someone before would be gramps, but purp didn't visit you
Unless she told you, which would make lover/sidekick/...but that would make too much third party

Last edited:

Sparkin

Also you're starting to become so defensive that you've resorted to set me as cultist?

Last edited:

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
The maf not targeting you doesn't absolve you from being potentially culted though
They could just be not going for you since everyone knows you're sherriff and they're wary of people protecting you and them wasting a night since, you know, the roles haven't been revealed so anyone could be anything within reason

I'm not siding with anyone mind you, you both have good points but i thought i'd just, throw that out there

Years
Even though Sparkin is "confirmed inno", I agree with Johnny that he could have been culted. Even though it has been known that he is Sheriff all game, multiple people have still thought that he could be scum/has been acting very weird:

also scumread on Sparkin for being v quick to jump the gun on Lycan + then random voting Rabi very early on in the day.

While Sparkin definitely has been weird, especially since they shot someone D1

I wouldn't be surprised if the cult saw Sparkin as sheriff and decided to cult him on the night right after he was revealed. [Vote] Sparkin

Back