• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Remove poll from my thread

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hello, would it be possible for someone to remove a poll from my thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=409964 ?

I tried to look for a way to remove it myself, but it doesn't look like it's possible. I did a quick google search and I saw someone else asking here to remove a poll from their thread, so I thought'd I'd try that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I think I may have done that for you… Or perhaps someone else did, it's very hard to tell!

Anyway, vBulletin claims that your old poll is available here, but I just get an error when I click that link.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
How can I remove my poll on Pokemon Dark Rift? Is there not a button to just disable it?

Back