• 10.81%

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Age 30
Seen April 23rd, 2014
Posted January 17th, 2010
5,957 posts
16.3 Years
I had a dream once that a ton of PC guys were having a party thing, and they left all of us girls out. [weep] ;o;

It'll be pretty strange to see how they're represented visually though... do you see their avatars? Their true pictures? Or someone else entirely? Dreams are interesting.... x)

Miyu-chan - at least once, one time it was because we were living in the same apartment building I recall
xD;

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ �� �� �� �� �� ��

Male
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted November 1st, 2019
8,401 posts
16.3 Years
I had a dream once that a ton of PC guys were having a party thing, and they left all of us girls out. [weep] ;o;

It'll be pretty strange to see how they're represented visually though... do you see their avatars? Their true pictures? Or someone else entirely? Dreams are interesting.... x)

xD;
They were real persons. XD No avatars.

But, they didn't look the same in my dream as they actually do IRL, of course, but they would usually match most of all of the knowledge I have of their looks. They were also identifiable from their personality.

. きみさえ~ いれば

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover

Age 29
In the Forest of Hesitation with Shinji
Seen March 24th, 2013
Posted March 8th, 2012
3,464 posts
14.8 Years
The only one I currently remember now is Phantom Bugsy. She was asking me where Toshiki and Chaz were.....
I probably did dream about other members. Not all from here though. Many at SPPf and BMGf (the other forums I mainly inhabit)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Age 30
Seen April 23rd, 2014
Posted January 17th, 2010
5,957 posts
16.3 Years
They were real persons. XD No avatars.

But, they didn't look the same in my dream as they actually do IRL, of course, but they would usually match most of all of the knowledge I have of their looks. They were also identifiable from their personality.
That's a relief. xD

Same for me too.... like in a dream, I just know whom is who - which is pretty cool. :3

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

22sa

Male
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
8,401 posts
16.3 Years
That's a relief. xD

Same for me too.... like in a dream, I just know whom is who - which is pretty cool. :3
Yeah, there's a reason the person is in our dreams the first place, so they wouldn't be hard to recognize. I want to have more PC member dreams!! =x

. きみさえ~ いれば

Sammi

Age 30
Female
The States
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
13,879 posts
14.9 Years
I had a dream with mentions of Matt. (I didn't see him though. ;o; ) Does that count? XD

I've probably had more but I can't remember them anymore. D:
If you're looking for me,
I'm hiding on Reddit or Twitter.

22sa

Male
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
8,401 posts
16.3 Years
You scare me, sometimes. o__o;

/backs away
It's interesting...

Though in this case, he didn't even tell you the content of those unhealthy number of dreams of Naimine and Lily, lol.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Check your fridge. I'm next to the cheese.
Seen September 10th, 2011
Posted July 31st, 2007
609 posts
13.6 Years
It's interesting...

Though in this case, he didn't even tell you the content of those unhealthy number of dreams of Naimine and Lily, lol.

Yeah. Wonder what she thought I meant by all that... ^^;

At least PC people don't always die in my dreams. =x

Kylie-chan

NERF THIS!

Age 26
Non-binary
New South Wales, Australia
Seen September 2nd, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2016
14,977 posts
15.3 Years
What exactly do you mean it wouldn't be good?..... o_o You scared?
Dawsy and Bunny are gay for each other :3 ♥~ They just don't like Kar-Kar-chan & I writing fanfics about it. :O!

Too many to list... o___o; srsly, I once dreamt PC all met up~
PON PON WAY WAY WAY

あの交差点で皆がもしスキップをして もしあの町の真中でてを繋いで空を見上げたら

Weatherman, Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days

Male
Fish Spaghetti Town
Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted September 17th, 2015
3,543 posts
14.2 Years
I once dreamed about My chaiters in poke'mon weird (Witch has Gymleaderlily & Mazilwolf) and we made fun of everything (espesally oprah and Justin timberlake) and because on that day I was lisening to a lot of songs so it was kind of a musical 0_0 scary...
Collection DeviantART Pokemon

super epic credit to Cilerba and Calis for OW Bases,
make sure you check them out as well!
Age 29
Male
not here... over at courtrecords
Seen February 21st, 2019
Posted August 23rd, 2014
624 posts
14.3 Years
yes i had, it was like a fire emblem dream i was the tactician, and the following PC members i was guiding though tons of battles: Kana-chan, Eefi., DarkDoom3000, Hikaru-chan, QT Celebi, zeno, redpikachu2, Charizard™, Sheepnut, Pichuscute, Thorns.

and eefi was the leader (Lord) of the group!

I mange to get them though all of the battles with the Black Fang, then i woke up.

and another time, i dreamt i was watching doctor Phil and a whole bunch of PC members were in the audiance!
Age 26
England.
Seen January 5th, 2008
Posted August 8th, 2007
4,419 posts
15.2 Years
I had a dream like a year ago that I met Eliana, that was an old one. XD
I've had a few about Kylie, but in one, she wanted to kill me. xD!
afjksdjf

WHERE AM I?

I had a dream about Raizor Blaid, (old member.) and some friends of mine, it was a mad killing spree of donkeys.

Drifblim

Banned

Age 31
New Jersey
Seen September 2nd, 2007
Posted August 13th, 2007
1,773 posts
14.2 Years
I had one recently. From what I recall, I was in a party of some sort (I wasn't drinking, although I was offered one) and was asked to enter a room an hour after arrival. The room was dark or a moment, and then someone turned on the light. I didn't recognise the people sitting at the desks, which were arranged to make a tribunal pulpit. Then they called to me, 'Crystal Walrein, we meet at last.' I looked at a roster of names on one of the desks and found that the PC members Jorge, Jake, Erica, Andy, Dave, Geoff, and Kylie were the ones seated before me. To my left another set of desks were pushed together and the admins of PKMN.NET were sitting at them. On my right, Joe (Serebii) was seated, apparently taking notes.

Andy, a blond-haired Caucasian, ordered me to sit. He then read off what sounded like criminal charges but turned out to be a description of my supposed membership record. Once he finished reading the paper, he asked me a few questions, getting angrier as I responded. He finally rose out of the pulpit, but Erica and Jorge rushed to pull him down. As they did, David asked me whether I accepted the charges, but before I could speak, Mike, a PKMN.NET admin, started contesting him. Soon enough, the whole tribunal was in disarray as everyone began arguing over me.

Then I was pulled out. The person who pulled me out was not a PC member but had snuck a look at the papers and was able to tell me that I was being reviewed for causing trouble while I was at TPL and fighting with Blaze. This was a tribunal into my background, I realised. Before the person could say anything, I ran out of the building and up the street. Then a set of headlights began to draw near; I moved to the side while it followed me, and eventually we met. At that point, I was awake.
Advertiser Content