• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Let's Play Pokemon Emerald: Random Team Every Battle!

Sheff Austin

Sheff Austin
Years
After watching the first five minutes of SmallAnt's video, I was inspired to play this version of the game myself! I felt like it would be a good redemption for my failed randomizer Nuzlocke for Pokemon Sapphire too.

In this version of Pokemon Emerald, my Pokemon are randomized at the beginning of each battle, so I won't know what kind of battle I'll have until I've either encountered a wild Pokemon or start a trainer battle. The only thing I'll know is how many Pokemon I'll have and what level each one will be since that stays the same (it makes sense once the video gets going).

I'll be updating this thread as I upload each new installment, but here's what I have for now!~

Part 1 - THE BEGINNING

Part 2 - A Lottt of Variety

Part 3 - First Gym!

Back