• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cards are ART!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 28, 2020
Hi Everyone!! Just recently got back into collecting cards after I realized how STUNNING some of the new holo cards are. I decided to make a YT channel showing off the BEAUTIFUL art that Pokemon cards have to offer!

Each episode, I show some of my favorite foil cards from my collection, as well as brand new ones I open! (if I'm lucky lol)

Check it out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the community! Unfortunately, I've gone ahead and removed the name of your channel from your post as it goes against our community rules. You're always free to add a link/your channel name into your signature. Also be sure to give the community rules a read for any clarification you may need. I do hope you decide to stick around, enjoy your stay! Without a doubt the card game has some beautiful card art, I'd recommend checking out the Pokémon Trading Card Game section.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 28, 2020
my apologies!!! -_- I didn't read the rules clear enough! I'll 10000% be sticking around!

Thanks for the help, I'll add that info to my profile :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to the forum ArtoftheCard! We'd still love to see what pulls you get and some of your favorite cards in the TCG section, so don't be shy! :D

Years
Maxmoefoe has constantly showed me that they look incredible nowadays. Mad props to the artists of those sets. I always wonder how much a job like that pays.

Anywho, welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home.

Back