• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
um is this supposed to happen the rope ladder in the southern exit is not working....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The game is finally completed! I also made a Discord server for it.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
the first cashed I occurred is the first gym town when I try go to the power plant and In Tunelia City when I try to enter the brown building the game just crash and other two is in the picture in the first post thank you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
the first cashed I occurred is the first gym town when I try go to the power plant and In Tunelia City when I try to enter the brown building the game just crash and other two is in the picture in the first post thank you.

Were you using the speedup button when this happened? It can sometimes cause crashing if overused, especially when transfering between maps. From what I recall when I was playtesting, those areas didn't have any issues that may cause the game to crash.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
the game crashes occasionally at the end of battles and when i enter buildings regardless of what speed its on, something i can do about that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
How to evolve Pachirisu? I tradet to use on him thunder stone and lvl him up holding TS and non have effect

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
the game crashes occasionally at the end of battles and when i enter buildings regardless of what speed its on, something i can do about that?
Not much, I'm afraid. Sometimes, when the game freezes, if you wait a few minutes you'll get a message saying "The script is taking too long to load.", which will cause the game to autosave and then restart itself. You should close the game when getting this message before it autosaves if you're in a cutscene or an important battle, since that may corrupt your savefile.
How to evolve Pachirisu? I tradet to use on him thunder stone and lvl him up holding TS and non have effect
Pachirisu evolves through a Fire Stone. My bad, I messed up writing it in the excel file. I'll update the Extra rar file with the correct method. Also, evolution stones work like they do in the official games, so you simply just use them on a pokemon.
congrats on completing the game! I'll have to play it soon!
Thanks.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 4, 2022
there's only one horrible thing in the game, you can't use items in battle, that's what made me give up playing

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I really appreciate all the gameplay changes, this is what I look for in hacks. I love to just read the documentation to get a feel for what they gameplay changes will be like. I really like the type chart changes and new abilities

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hello, i got stuck here, the game crashed, auto saved and now i can't move or do anything

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-03-02 204158.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-03-02 204158.png
    26 KB · Views: 9
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 20, 2023
Is Riolu obtainable? I read the wild locations txt and no such route or trade has it listed. Lucario is edited so I kinda wanted to use it. Thanks for the fun game

Back