• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Thank you!

Username: Figure16
Pokemon: Torchic
Hemisphere: Northern

Torchic @ 18
Hatch @ 33
Blaziken @ Level 100: 193
Shiny: No

Nice of you to join us. Feel free to set up your Trainer Stats however you'd like. And if you have any other questions feel free to ask. :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
So I finally finished Meganium line! Also question....after we finish a VPP do we get points from it?

Name: Pok3pals
Pokemon: Drifloon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I finally finished Meganium line! Also question....after we finish a VPP do we get points from it?

Name: Pok3pals
Pokemon: Drifloon

Driftloon @ 201
Hatch @ 216
Drifblim @ Level 100: 326

Whatever points we give you is what you add to your stats. Like for Drifblim you'll add 60 points to your total.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Double posting because I'm here to get my next Legendary.

Name: Caite-chan
Pokemon: Zapdos

I'm using Dracozolt, Electivire and Vivillon (Fancy) for my 3 requirements.

pkmin3033

Name: Dawn

Using G-Max Pika, Pachirisu, and Togekiss to get my hands on this, if permitted :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
New VPP time! :D

Using G-Max Pika, Pachirisu, and Togekiss to get my hands on this, if permitted :3

Zapdos @ 13,037
Hatch @ 13,052
Zapdos @ Level 100: 13,277
Shiny: Yes

YES! I love how we picked the same Legendary...lol.

pkmin3033

Hatch @ 13,052
Zapdos @ Level 100: 13,277

YES! I love how we picked the same Legendary...lol.
This is definitely better than Thundurus, haha. I actually didn't realise Thundurus and Zapdos had the same requirements until you posted yours in here xDDD

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Double posting because I'm here to get my next Legendary.

Name: Caite-chan

I'm using Dracozolt, Electivire and Vivillon (Fancy) for my 3 requirements.

Aaaaaand here's your Zapdos!! :D

Zapdos @ 7,705
Hatch @ 7,720
Zapdos @ Level 100: 7,945

pkmin3033

Zapdos is my 10th VPP! So for my Master VPP I would like to claim Kommo-o, and then I would like to use that, Liepard, and Umbreon to fulfil the requirements for Guzzlord, please :3

Pokemon: Guzzlord

Liepard post is here just in case you need it...I've not updated my VPP thread with it yet xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Zapdos is my 10th VPP! So for my Master VPP I would like to claim Kommo-o, and then I would like to use that, Liepard, and Umbreon to fulfil the requirements for Guzzlord, please :3

Pokemon: Guzzlord

Liepard post is here just in case you need it...I've not updated my VPP thread with it yet xD

You can claim Kommo-o as your Master but you will have to raise 10 more Pokémon before you can raise Guzzlord as Guzzlord is an Ultra Beast. You would also need at least one Legendary for an Ultra Beast.

pkmin3033

You can claim Kommo-o as your Master but you will have to raise 10 more Pokémon before you can raise Guzzlord as Guzzlord is an Ultra Beast. You would also need at least one Legendary for an Ultra Beast.
Sorry, I'm confused - I thought you could do the Ultra Beast after the Legendary, and that you didn't need to use a Legendary towards an Ultra Beast?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Sorry, I'm confused - I thought you could do the Ultra Beast after the Legendary, and that you didn't need to use a Legendary towards an Ultra Beast?

It may have to be reworded but Ultra Beats are considered Legendary Pokémon so either way you would still need to wait 10 Pokémon to claim them. They also require one of the 3 requirements to be a Legendary Pokémon. I had used my Cobalion to get Kartana.

pkmin3033

It may have to be reworded but Ultra Beats are considered Legendary Pokémon so either way you would still need to wait 10 Pokémon to claim them. They also require one of the 3 requirements to be a Legendary Pokémon. I had used my Cobalion to get Kartana.
Ohhhh, I read it as "you need to do a Legendary Pokemon before you can do an Ultra Beast" and that was it...maybe it's just me being stupid, haha. Thanks for clarifying~

In that case, I'll claim Crabominable as my Master VPP and I'll raise a Sinistea next~

Pokemon: Sinistea (no evolve)
Post Count: 13,278 (or 13,287 as of this post but I would have claimed Sinistea back when I originally posted had I been aware of the specifics, so if I could start the count from that post that'd be appreciated...if not no worries, it's only 100 posts xD)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ohhhh, I read it as "you need to do a Legendary Pokemon before you can do an Ultra Beast" and that was it...maybe it's just me being stupid, haha. Thanks for clarifying~

In that case, I'll claim Crabominable as my Master VPP and I'll raise a Sinistea next~

Pokemon: Sinistea (no evolve)
Post Count: 13,278 (or 13,287 as of this post but I would have claimed Sinistea back when I originally posted had I been aware of the specifics, so if I could start the count from that post that'd be appreciated...if not no worries, it's only 100 posts xD)

Sinistea @ 13,278
Hatch @ 13,293
Sinistea @ Level 100: 13,378

And then Crabominable and 10 points for your Master and that is shiny too. :D

I most likely have to go through and rewrite a few things. What seems good to me might be confusing to others like in this case but don't know until it happens...lol.

pkmin3033

Partner: Dusk
Pokémon: Bastiodon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back