• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Eeveelution Club!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Welcome

Welcome friends, to the Eeveelution Club! This club are for fans of the Eeveelution family! We do events, contests, and all sorts of cute discussions, all related to the Eevee family. So don't be shy and step right in! We're always accepting members with a big smile!

9519de57a60e4dba713375b5caf10326.png

Owner

Dragon
Ninetales (vice)

Members

Fairy
list all of your members here!

Eeveelutions.png

Events

/coming soon!/

css and header by fairy

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Setting of the Club - The Yōko Region
該地區洋子

Eeveelutions.png

Backstory
背景故事

The young warrior had finally awaken. He hadn't been so far from the village before his long journey of enlightenment, but he found himself strolling through the farmlands, to crossing rivers, and even to scaling mountains. He had very little resources and worn out clothes, practically the only thing keeping him strong was his loyal partner, Eevee. Eevee had helped him kept his master awake from his weakness, as the duo pressed on. Soon the clear night sky got cloudy, and rain began to pour, followed up by lighting. If they weren't careful, the wind would cause rock avalanches, and ultimately tie into their own downfall. The rain wasn't letting up. But they had to keep going, for his road to enlightenment was ahead.

CyvMUF4.png

The only moment the young warrior could recall before being passed out: they soon sought their sight upon ancient scriptures in a peculiar rock formation. That was when they saw it -- the thunder and lighting were closer and louder, as he soon saw what it seemed like a gigantic rainbow winged bird. There was then a gigantic cry from the bird, as it then released its powerful sacred flame in the distance, almost making the duo lose their balance, as the rocks crumbled. He didn't know where the bird was aiming towards, but as soon as he knew it, the bird flapped its monstrous wings and flew off towards the distance. The warrior couldn't keep his eyes open as he went to a state of unconsciousness then, the only thing he remembered, the rainbow feathers from the bird glowing once again anew.

Reminiscent of a feudal Chinese society, The Yōko Region had always admired tradition above all else. It's on a fairly large island separating it from the rest of the world's ideals and traditions, as the people in the region always stuck to their own beliefs. Lakes and small rivers greatly inhibit this region, with the towns and cities built around most of them. Their towns and cities are generally fairly big, housing loads of shops, and trading opportunities for tourists, and traders from other regions to enjoy. As such, The Yōko Region truly flourished into a society that is popular and well known worldwide, as it's sole purpose was to help others.

9519de57a60e4dba713375b5caf10326.png

Yōko Tradition
傳統洋子

Dating from hundreds of years ago, the people in the Yōko region always admired the pokemon Eevee and the pokemon Eevee can evolve into. That's because long ago, the region of Yōko was barren. It was believed that a great hero used the power of Eevee and the members of the Eevee evolution family used their powers to summon a great, legendary rainbow bird pokemon in order to make the land flourish with vegetation, water, and thus, more pokemon were able to make Yōko their habitat. So, it's believed that owning and Eevee, or any branch family member would make a person very lucky in their life. not everyone believed this tale in Yōko, but Eevee was still beloved by all the same, as proven by their annual Eevee festivals, celebrating Eevee and its branch pokemon.

The people in the region always lived simple lives, whether it be working in their farmland, being together with their own family and pokemon, or working alongside their trade market. It was simple, but its simplicity was beloved by all. Yōko is a neutral region, so it does not participate in wars or other battles, but prefers to resolve their problems and differences peacefully, in arts of many competitions and games.

Trainers
训练师

This is optional, but you may become a Eeveelution-trainer in the Yoko region. You can have your own member of the Eevee family as your partner to raise it, or do all sorts of fun things! There will be certain events involving you and your partner too, so stay tuned for all that! You'll just have to fill out this form:

HTML:
Trainer Class: (ie lass, youngster)
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname:

Years
oooh

Trainer Class: Lady
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: Flareon nicknamed Ruby :3c

hello i love eevees

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
oooh

Trainer Class: Lady
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: Flareon nicknamed Ruby :3c

hello i love eevees

Welcome, welcome! Flareon is a good pick!

Ahh I don't remember but - it's your favourite Eeveelution, right? o:

Years
yess <3 I love her, she's in my top 5 favorite mons. like all of them a lot though, but in the end I just have to go with flareon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Guess I should officially post, lmao.

Trainer Class: Aroma Lady
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: A ♀ Sylveon named Chérie!

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Interesting, maybe I should join...

Trainer Class: Chef
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: A Female Glaceon, named Clarissa

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Guess I should officially post, lmao.

Trainer Class: Aroma Lady
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: A ♀ Sylveon named Chérie!

Interesting, maybe I should join...

Trainer Class: Chef
What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: A Female Glaceon, named Clarissa

Welcome you two! A Sylveon and a Glaceon! Very nice choices indeed. <33

Spoiler:

By the way! To all you guys: Since we have about 5 members now, we're almost ready for our first activities and events! So stay tuned for more info. c:

For now I do have a topic for you all...

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

I personally would love to see a ghost type eeveelution... I think it would look very cute, and I think it will provide many technical moves to keep opponents at bay~

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
I think Steel-type evolution will be interesting. Steel-types aren't known to be cute, but few exception exists including the super cute Jirachi. So I'm interested at how steel-type evolution will be, also because Steel-type have great typing resistance so a defensive Eevolution will be great to see

Edit : What I expect? I actually expect a flying-type Eevolution

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Just came to say- you have you no idea how much I'm really hoping for Dragon Eevee to finally debut in CT. I also think it's the best time ever to see that one with Steel as well. "Knights and Shining Armor and Fire Breathing Dragons" are perfect with the medival theme.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I still stand by a Poison type Eevee. The potential is so high!!!

Years
Trainer Class: Lorekeeper

What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname:

Espeon. Baast is it's name, inspired by the Egyptian cat-headed goddess of magic.

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next?

A dragon, this is long overdue!!

Which one do you expect to see next?

Since the last Eeveelutions was Fairy It could possibly be a dragon, but I also think steel would be a likely candidate. The Eevee line often forms polarity with Umbreon, a dark type, immune to the psychic Pokemon Espeon, or Glaceon, an ice Pokemon having the advantage over the grass Leafeon. Since Sylveon was released in XY by itself I wonder if the next evolution of Eevee might complete the pair and give him a counterpart that is either super effect or not effective against it's typing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Considering how death works in the Pokémon world, I'd be hard pressed to say that all ghost types count as dead things in that way.

But hey, if it stands to make a really cool Ghost type Eevee evolution, I might just want mine to die too, haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Whew, long time no see friends! But let's have the eeveelution train going:

Did you use any of the eevee-lution family during your pokemon playhtroughts? Which ones did you use, and how did they help you?

I remember using Sylveon a lot during my playhtroughs of Pokemon X/Y. She's actually quite handy against team Flare!

Years
so many! literally all of them. vaporeon was my go-to eeveelution in rby since it was so bulky and had access to great moves like surf and ice beam. leafeon and glaceon were both strong physical and special attackers respectively in dppy, and i had fun using them. espeon was a big favorite in gsc too with its crazy high special attack stat. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I used them all over the course of many games, but it was my dear Sylveon partner who traveled with me the longest. I used mostly a stall set with Protect/Toxic/Wish/Moonblast and damn it was soooo much fun! (●♡∀♡)

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I'll join, though I think I'll pass on the Trainer bit. I've already got a Shiny Eevee on my TrainerSona's team (an avatar for my cat, a grey medium/long-hair) and an in-game Shiny Leafeon (my favorite Eeveelution) that I adore.

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

Ghost-type! I've seen a few fan-made designs that I really liked. I'd also love fluffy moth Eeveelution, perhaps based on a "poodle moth?" I think Ghost would be a little more realistic and, based on a theory I had a while back, most likely. Though, if you ask me, it does feel like they were teasing a Bug-type Eeveelution toward the end of the SM anime.

I actually had a dream about a Ghost-type Eeveelution once. Its name was Zombeon and it evolved from an Eevee that had choked on a Dorito.

Did you use any of the Eeveelution family during your Pokémon playthroughs? Which ones did you use, and how did they help you?

I've used every Eeveelution (except maybe Sylveon) at some point, but I think the only ones I've used during a playthrough (barring spinoff games) have been Umbreon in my most recent replay of Black 2 (also maybe Silver), Espeon in an X WonderLocke (which sadly died) as well as my recent Crystal playthough, and Jolteon in one of my playthroughs of LeafGreen (my least favorite Eeveelution, picked only because I so rarely use it). Maybe Leafeon for my green team in Platinum and Vaporeon in HeartGold too, but those might've been post-game teams. I remember Jolteon being useful against Lorelei and Lance, and my Espeon (Cleo) being my second highest-level Pokémon in Crystal and one of the key players in taking down Pokémon Trainer Red.

I also used Umbreon in XD (and Colosseum, of course) but I'm thinking about giving it a go with Flareon, my second favorite Eeveelution, if I ever replay it.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Happy fall! Ah, hopefully I'll get the OP updated soon, just wanted to get more discussion in here:

What sort of Eevee-family member would YOU be?

In this case, this is referring to yourself in personality, quirks, etc. What Eevee family member do you think you would turn into?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
What sort of Eevee-family member would YOU be?

I wasn't sure which was the best match for me, so I took some personality quizzes and got Leafeon (coincidentally my favorite Eeveelution) 7 out of 12 times. Here are a few of the descriptions that I found to be mostly accurate:

Spoiler:

My next most common result was Eevee, but I only got it twice (of course, I'm not sure how many of those quizzes actually included Eevee).

Last edited:
Back