• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
Okay I'm only concerned of its def, sp atk and sp def. btw. I'll WAIT til you find out it's IV's

Last edited:
Years
NEW lvl 100 Ev'd pokemon

Breloom lvl 100 adamant female
thunder punch/seed bomb/facade/swords dance

Vaporeon lvl 100 calm male
surf/ice beam/substitute/haze

Okay I'm only concerned of its def, sp atk and sp def. btw. I'll til you find out it's IV's

ok here goes

hp 31
att. 31
def 23
sp.att 31
sp.def 10
spd 15

its hidden power is fighting
i use serebii's iv calc it wasnt behaving for me earlier :)

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years

Hey. You made an offer in my thread this morning (Tauros, Mawile Snorlax for Feebas, Eevee, Larvitar)
Is it too late to ask if you change that Tauros to something else in my thread? It's fine if you can't; (Also, I bred your pokemon already. How long will you be on because I'm looking for a female Electabuzz, and I could probably trade after.)

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
NEW lvl 100 Ev'd pokemon

Breloom lvl 100 adamant female
thunder punch/seed bomb/facade/swords dance

Vaporeon lvl 100 calm male
surf/ice beam/substitute/haze

ok here goes

hp 31
att. 31
def 23
sp.att 31
sp.def 10
spd 15

its hidden power is fighting
i use serebii's iv calc it wasnt behaving for me earlier :)

Oh noes. It's sp def is kinda low. Gimme the info on the Vaporeon this time plz.

Years
Oh noes. It's sp def is kinda low. Gimme the info on the Vaporeon this time plz.

Vaporeon

ivs 31/15/31/1/31/30

stats 435/135/203/226/270165

moves surf/ice beam/substitute/haze

Hey. You made an offer in my thread this morning (Tauros, Mawile Snorlax for Feebas, Eevee, Larvitar)
Is it too late to ask if you change that Tauros to something else in my thread? It's fine if you can't; (Also, I bred your pokemon already. How long will you be on because I'm looking for a female Electabuzz, and I could probably trade after.)

sure i can change it. um ill be on til 6:45, but ill only be gone for an hr or so (tennis match)

um i have a female elekid rash natured?
i have a torkoal and seel and chinchou too instead of tauros

Last edited:

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
Huh...guess I'm not interested in that either. Dunno why it got ev'ed in its def.

Last guy I wanna see is the Breloom you got.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
LOL, were you talking to me on wifi? xD My brother and I were hitting each other with T-Shirts and I started pointing a compass at him, and then he pointed a BB gun at me. Haha.. xD

Years
ok same
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

LOL, were you talking to me on wifi? xD My brother and I were hitting each other with T-Shirts and I started pointing a compass at him, and then he pointed a BB gun at me. Haha.. xD
haha thats what that was? yeah i accidentaly pressed trade like 5 times for feebas. its been a long day

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
Haha, no problem.
He smacked me in the face for some reason and went outside
Then I smacked him when he wasn't paying attention and started hitting me with a t-shirt. (like whipping a wet towel but with a tshirt.) So I hit him a couple times and stopped to trade, then he knocked off my glasses. I told him if he ever knocked off my glasses, it was on. So I started acting like I was going to stab him with the compass, and he pulled out his BB gun. Lol.

Enjoy your feebas haha.

Years
EDIT
breloom is gone

Jolteon lvl 100
mild
265/166/127/350/218/359

SHINY rhyperior lvl 100
impish
434/342/367/108/146/90

Haha, no problem.
He smacked me in the face for some reason and went outside
Then I smacked him when he wasn't paying attention and started hitting me with a t-shirt. (like whipping a wet towel but with a tshirt.) So I hit him a couple times and stopped to trade, then he knocked off my glasses. I told him if he ever knocked off my glasses, it was on. So I started acting like I was going to stab him with the compass, and he pulled out his BB gun. Lol.

Enjoy your feebas haha.

haha thats hysterical. oh i will! great nature/egg moves on all 3

EDIT

i would vert much like an ev'd scizor with this moveset
bullet punch/super power/roost/x-scissor, u-turn etc
either adamant or jolly nature

i will give you a shiny Adamant Rhyperior lvl 100 or another from my thread

i will be posting more ev'd pokemon for trades tomorrow morning 11-12 EST

Last edited:
Back