• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] How do I choose Alpha testers?

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
Years
How to choose testers for my fan game? To I allow me to apply for the job? Do I allow anyone as long as they give a report on the game? Do I just give my friends a copy of the game? So how do I choose testers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
There's multiple ways you can handle it, and no incorrect way. You could distribute it among your friends and have them play (But only if they're interested, don't force them to do so). You could also have people fill out an application with questions and have them submit it to you (I think Google has a survey option, you can also have them send it by email). You can also have open testing, where you publicly release the build and have people play it. There's several ways to do this, you just gotta figure what suits you and your game best.

Back