• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap VIII - It just won't stay dead!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I got an Axew. It's female and in a Premier Ball, Lax Nature, Ability is Mold Breaker, and knows Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage and Dual Chop.
i think that was mine, the female axew i used was in a premier ball and the father had those moves

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Let's see what egg I have...

It's a female Bergmite. Quirky, and doesn't seem to have any egg moves. Yikes! At least it'll make for nice dex filler.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Big thanks to everyone who played. It's been great!

And now, for the last time...

scoreboardupdated.png

Which means, of course, we have our victors!

1st Place

RedJ
Our first ever winner to defend their title with a very impressive 155 swaps!

2nd Place

Chr. Draco
Former Egg Swap champion just missing out on the top spot with a very respectable 143 swaps!

3rd Place

zman929
A newcomer to the swap who gave the top players a run for their money with a total of 123 swaps!

And of course, we have honourable mentions for ashplayer in fourth place with 75, and Achromatic in fifth place with 58.

Congratulations to the winners, and a big thank you to everyone who played. You've been fantastic! :)

Be sure to post what Pokémon hatched from your egg! We'll update the scoreboard for as long as we can.​

Years
That would probably be the Deerling I bred :)

My egg sure takes a lot of time to hatch whithout hatching power :P
I know it's in a Dream Ball though

Edit: It's a sweet little female Slugma with HA and egg moves :)

Oh wow you ended up with my egg! I'm really glad it turned out to be female and HA! :)

I got a Riolu with egg moves, nice!
Thanks for the event and congrats to all the winners! ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
I'm seeing all these competitives and I feel kinda bad for the one who will get mine... I got the "unusual" kind of seriously xD (I was sure I read "random", in fact -> )

Nice mons ♥

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I got a Female Adamant Buneary with Klutz, Thinderpunch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Switcheroo with 4 IVs and in a moon ball..... What I got was a cute Buneary. :3 Ay I'm not a competitive player but the Mon I traded should have good IVs/possible HA/Modest nature

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I must say, it's really fitting that ForeverKip's 4th PC anniversary is on the last day of the GT. :')

I got Mawile c:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Scoreboard has been updated with all the Pokémon everyone has posted so far. :)

Keep posting your Pokémon! We'll update the board for as long as we can.

My egg really is a stubborn little thing...

I must say, it's really fitting that ForeverKip's 4th PC anniversary is on the last day of the GT. :')

It is? Awesome! ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I managed to hatch a Female weedle. I was pretty busy for most of the swap but next time I hopefully should be available to swap more.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Scoreboard's been updated again with all of the Pokémon you've hatched.

Keep them coming! We'll update the board for as long as we can. :D

Back