• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lightning Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years

-DragonsArmys Present-

sn88.png

lgjg.png

Greeting! My ID Name is KiraKonGxi and i would like to introduce to you all Pokemon Lightning Gold Official Thread.Its been 5 years i learn this hacking stuff so many path that i must get through but now i've learn some of everything except still low on ASM hack lol .So guys here is the Thread i Hope you enjoy my Presentation.

So what we waiting for let scroll down to view the thread content xD.

8kbf.png

Louwen / Ryka (Default name Hero / heroine) is very excited to have pokemon from prof Ethen. Prof. Ethen had promised to them, want to give pokemon and start a new journey after they are 16 years of age

Vella journey begins from the village, the village is very beautiful and very quiet. you and your friend(rival) has become a friend since you were kid days and your rivals are racing to beat Pokemon legua traveling. In Ecco region there is a group called SKULL, groups that do these things are not good. dreams of those who wish to master the Legendary Pokemon known as Drakerst who have the power of darkness, has long been locked in Lightness Stone. And their dreams would also like to change the world into one or other words no longer Pokemon that live in this region, which will no longer Pokemon battle. by combining the power and authority Drakerst lucifers constitute a very unusual power and allows controlling the human mind.

Everyone has their own dreams, Lost won all the same and each failure gives us the experience, your journey is for Pokemon legua beat, beat gold and red but in the way you settled on a different story and that is where the onset of the life story of a champion.
will you save the pokemon? save the humans? and save the Region? all is up to you.

3x2q.png

For Now-
New graphic
New Tiles
Day N Night + Seasons
New Story
Add Some Fakemon
New Starters
New Hero & Rivals
Red Event
Gold Event
[SKULL] -New Evil Team
Legendary Fakemon
New Regions

tufz.png

*Starters
20r4.png

6l5u.png

Almost There !
*Note*More Screenshot will be revealed

3i4n.png

Nintendo Co.
GBA emulator Creator
All Creator for tools hack
DragonsArmys Team

WesleyFG -Tiles
Zein -Tiles
alucus -Tiles
Red Ex -Tiles
Thatssowitty -Tile Animator
Jpan -Firered Hack engine
Kyle Dove -Tiles

Specials Thanks to -
Ruikenzaki - Graphic + Tiles Insert + OWs + Fakemon + Programme
KhaiTTO - Graphic + Tiles Insert + Sprites + Script

t5j.png

[LEADER] KirKonGxi - Everything
[VETEREN] Ruikenzaki - Co StoryLine & Tilesset Insert

6ebx.png

Pokemon Lightning Gold Userbars
k5a.png

na3w.png

Thanks For your support ! -KiraKonGxi

Last edited:
Years
Looks like a nice hack, and judging by the first banner it looks like you will be including some fakemon? This game seems like it will be pretty good. I've realised most gba rom hacks that look this nice are spanish, but this ones not. Keep up the good work. I'll definitely be checking back to try the game etc.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
Years
Your Mistake... My hack give more than this.

Liquid Crystal has Kanto, Johto, the Orange Islands, a remastered soundtrack, modern battle system, and many, many other things, all being constantly improved upon, with a new release for every little fix. But, you don't see me going to other places and using it to bash other people's hacks. Even if his hack is only one region (which it might not be, it could expand), it has a bunch of fakemon, and drawing those up, getting their typing, their movesets, their base stats all takes an extreme amount of time and even more creativity, as well as drawing up a completely new region and storyline from scratch. You, sir, hold no right to judge others work based on your own works. For all we know, your works could suck horribly. But no one here would say that. Every hack has its flaws, but those flaws can be fixed. Perhaps rather than saying that his hack sucks and your hack is better, you could try being a bit more constructive in your criticism. How would you feel if someone who created one of the more detailed hacks came along and bashed your ideas without even trying to play the game? You'd probably feel horrible that no one even gave your hack a chance. I'm sure people supported your hack when it was just starting and gave you encouragement, perhaps you could return the favor to the one starting their hack now. I'm certainly not going to play your hack, not because it's bad (I hadn't even heard of it before now, so), but because I'm not going to feed the ego of someone who feels they have the right to smash down the ideas of whoever they please simply because they don't like them.

And to KirakonGxi: Your hack looks very well detailed, I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it, and I'm looking forward to playing your hack, it sounds like it'd be fun to go through when completed. I'm always up for a challenge involving Fakemon, puts me in an unfamiliar situation that I have to work through.

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
My Pokemon Ruby Renev hack is better. I have in there 2 regions. Hoenn and Johto.

I don't know what you're fighting for, and I was hoping ALL people would give compliments.
Anyway, I was expecting for more Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald hack (Since I like them better)
As I have seen in those screenshots, the tiles are well inserted and the mapping is very good.
So you're adding fake pokemons huh.. I hate fake pokemons well, maybe it's good to
see if they're going to come looking cool. The story is fine, clearly it will not be the main story.
but I hope you'll finish this.. I'll keep myself updated for this one! Good luck!

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Nobody cares...
b2t: I really like the name and the screenshots look good so far. But did you just started the hack or are you more advanced?

Actually just a bit advance xD

Thanks for the Feedback guys!
for the good comment thanks so much and the not good comment i'll do my best to make this hack success.
I've made ​​the decision to change the tiles and here's the result ..

Remake the VELLA VILLAGE (First Town)
nxj5.png

3g6v.png

mbkd.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
This hack is looking good so far. But are you planning to insert many fakemons? (not the biggest fan of fakemons, but maybe I will like them ;) )

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
nxj5.png

Theres a little tile error in the bottom.
mbkd.png

The grass looks so ugly and weird.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
The trees also look weird. One the right and left edges it's like it's missing something; Isn't that tree supposed to be an 4 8x8 Width tree?

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Looks like you're back in business, Kira :) Don't think you remember me thou :( But anyways, this hack is looking good, other than the errors pointed out by the others. Good luck!

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
The trees also look weird. One the right and left edges it's like it's missing something; Isn't that tree supposed to be an 4 8x8 Width tree?

yes the tree is 48x8 width but i adjust it ...

Looks like you're back in business, Kira :) Don't think you remember me thou :( But anyways, this hack is looking good, other than the errors pointed out by the others. Good luck!

i think i remember you but lol not much xD

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Hey guys here i bring little update..
-Remkae Town
-Reinsert Tiles
-Fix bug
-Graphic change

Here some Screeniie
31v.gif

Light up the Night! lol
yr53.png

Day N Night System

Morning
bv5o.png

Days
itxn.png

Evening
8w81.png

Night
uxsg.png

Hope you like it ^_^

I'm Looking For Scripter! Who interest Apply Fast! Realy-realy Needed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back