• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?

Wafflecakes

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 30, 2017
OpenGraph.png

All right guys, let's play a game! :D I found this Pokemon quiz and I got 7/10, who can do better? I found the quiz at http://pokemonquiz.net. Share your score below and let the battle begin!

Also, you can check which Pokémon you are at http://pokemonquiz.net/which-pokemon-are-you

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
70%, I been a fan for long ages

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Decided to take it again to prove it wasn't a fluke. Got a couple of different questions, 10/10 again.

One of the questions is wrong. It says name the weaknesses of Dragon types and the correct answer of Fairy/Ice/Dragon isn't present. Strange, considering there is a question relating to Mega Evolution which was released in the same generation as the Fairy type was introduced.

Reactions: Nah

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
9/10, I missed the Regi question SOMEHOW. That was almost the easiest one if you look at their types, but o well.

Also, i'm a Gengar, apparently.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 15, 2020
The Quiz was OK, but overall this quiz was quite dull though for a Pokemon nerd like myself. Gimme a challenge to the point where I'd be having a meltdown over not knowing a question pls. (Judging by my comment it's obvious what I got, but I'll say it anyways: 100%).

Guest123_x1

Got a 90% - the only question I got wrong was which Pokémon was the heaviest, even though I had to guess on some of the other questions (particularly pertaining to Generations IV and V.)

Back