• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post four games that came out when you were 14.

Years
I was 14 in 2010/2011, and some of the games that came out in that time (that I also played the heck out of) were:

220px-Assassins_Creed_brotherhood_cover.jpg
220px-Cataclysm_Cover_Art.png
CIVILIZATION-V-FRONT-OF-BOX.jpg
Portal2cover.jpg

Years
I turned 14 in 2016, though I haven't played a lot of games that were first released that year. Anyways, I'll be listing these 4:

300px-Five_Nights_at_Freddy%27s_Sister_Location_cover.jpg

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Gameplay is very different to the classic games, but I still like it.

300px-A_Lenda_do_Her%C3%B3i_cover.jpg

Songs for a Hero
I've never seen a platformer where the player character sings throughout the entire game until I discovered this game. It's also a Brazilian game, but an English language option is available.

300px-Halloween_Forever_cover.jpg

Halloween Forever
Discovered this game around last October. It's nice to see a Halloween themed platformer game.

250px-Sun_EN_boxart.png
250px-Moon_EN_boxart.png

Pokémon Sun & Moon
I'm counting these 2 as 1 game, as they're the same game with some differences.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
My favourite Castlevania! Just about. Most people sleep on the GBA Igavanias but these took what Symphony of the Night started and improved it a thousand fold.
Yes!! Aria is one of my favourite vanias! Both Sorrow games are, really.

As for me, I'm 19 now so subtract 5 years from 2021 and it's 2016! This will strictly be games I've played so I can talk about them in a massive amount of detail

5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg

Pokemon Sun and Moon: I don't have to explain this one, I was really hyped for Sun and Moon and it was one of those games where I had a blast when it came out. Everyone around me was playing it, I was playing it, and I remember spending every single second of free time I had playing Moon.

220px-Logo_of_Stardew_Valley.png

Stardew Valley: This was a game I was kinda interested in when I found out about it but nothing more. I didn't play it until I turned 17 and my boyfriend bought me it for Christmas. It's since become my favourite game to play together with him and he proposed to me in-game on my birthday where I cried for half an hour. Really great memories.

220px-Robobotboxart.png

Kirby: Planet Robobot: My favourite Kirby game! I didn't pay much attention to it before it released but it was kinda that first instance of "oh my god, I have a job and I can buy whatever video games I want" and Planet Robobot was on the shelves one day when I just skipped school and wanted to pick up something new. I loved Triple Deluxe and I've got great memories of playing Robobot on the bus home and those two games were what really got me back into Kirby.

220px-VA-11_HALL-A_logo.png

VA-11 Hall-A: I ignored this game for years cause I didn't know what it was about and didn't seem interested, but it's pretty much just a visual novel. A great visual novel with a really fun cast and neat side characters, and just the aesthetic and setting of it is so cool. I'm not too into cyberpunk but if anything got me into it, it'd be VA-11 Hall-A. Can't wait for its sequel.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
Years
Haven't played any of these but when I was 14-

Pokemon Sword and Shield
Untitled Goose Game
The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening (remake for the Switch)
Fire Emblem Three Houses

Years
Some of you are really making me feel old here.

I turned 14 in August 2009, so I'm taking games from late 2009/early 2010.

Pokemon Platinum - The first pokemon game I couldn't afford to buy so played on an emulator instead.
Pokemon Soul Silver - The first game I played completed in Japanese because I just couldn't wait for the EN version.
Scribblenauts - I can't believe this game is this old honestly. I was blown away by how complex it was.
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - My first interaction with anti-piracy, where it would remove part of the train I think so you could never get past the first part of the game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Seems like I barely played anything that came out 2004...well, at least there were some pretty interesting titles:

- Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
- Sacred

never played the first two but I am very interested in them. The second two I've played, but I think it was a different version of Sacred...it's been ages, though!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I was 14 for the year of 2003 pretty much (late December birthday, lol)

Golden Sun The Lost Age (US release)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario Kart: Double Dash
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
I was 14 from early 2016 to early 2017. Some notable games were…

- Persona 5 (Japanese release)
- Firewatch
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Owlboy
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Thumper

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Oof, I'm old, 14 was 12 years ago.
Going to be picking games I actually know and have played.

Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (NDS)
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (NDS)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness (NDS)
Dinosaur King (NDS)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Let's see...I was 14 for the majority of 2005, so I'm gonna post the ones that came out during that year.

Condemed: Criminal Origins
Resident Evil 4
Crash Tag Team Racing
Psychonauts

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Time to feel old as I was 14 in 2001...lol.

Pokemon Crystal (US Version)
Tomb Raider: Curse of the Sword (Came out on my birthday)
Dr. Mario 64
Bejeweled

Years
2005, so:
-Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
-Serious Sam II
-Age of Empires III
-Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
-Pokémon GO
-Overwatch
-Dark Souls III
-Stardew Valley
2016 was quite a year for games, it seems.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Elder Scrolls Oblivion (technically came out the YEAR I turned 14!)
Disgaea 2
Saints Row 1
Mega Man ZX

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I came here thinking I'd be old but everyone is basically the same age as me here haha. Cool.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
World of Warcraft
Fable
Far Cry

Pretty epic year.

Years
Well, I didn't expect my first post to expose how ancient I am, but lets see of some of you whippersnappers can guess the year without looking these up!
Games that came out when I was 14 were:

System Shock
Sonic and Knuckles
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Streets of Rage 3

Back