Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?
800 Pokémon 44 53.01%
Second Region 39 46.99%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #851    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:57 AM).
jastolze007 jastolze007 is online now
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 83
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
    Hold up, Just here to ask if the difficulty of the hack has been properly increased? Like the levels of theNPC trainer Pokemon?
    If your game was patched/downloaded after February 5th, the levels were altered since that guide was written so yes, levels were increased.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #852    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:09 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Subtilesway.
    Subtilesway's Avatar
    Subtilesway Subtilesway is offline
    Torterra Rider
       
      Join Date: Nov 2017
      Location: Beach Cove
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hardy
      Posts: 2
      Thanks LC, this is an incredible work! I can use my favorite Pokemon in this game. I was not that much captivated by the other games just because I can't use all my faves.

      I found some glitches/bugs which can easily be ignored:
      • You can have a May doll (always seen in the upper left corner in your secret base). I think this is caused by decorating your base with any doll/mat.
      • Battling a certain pair of trainers in Fallarbor Town (west of the town) blackens your screen and ends right then and there.

      Glitch/bug additional information: I utilize MyBoy as the emulator for this rom.
      Reply With Quote
        #853    
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:49 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Aspector.
      Aspector's Avatar
      Aspector Aspector is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2017
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 7
        i am searching for female nidoran but i cant find it...i breed almost 20 times each nidorina and nidoking and nidoqueen but still when the egg hatch i take a male nidoran...how to find a female nidoran?
        Reply With Quote
          #854    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:46 AM).
        unIQuE-_-SK's Avatar
        unIQuE-_-SK unIQuE-_-SK is offline
        Rocket Grunt
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Location: Cerulean City
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 35
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Aspector View Post
          i am searching for female nidoran but i cant find it...i breed almost 20 times each nidorina and nidoking and nidoqueen but still when the egg hatch i take a male nidoran...how to find a female nidoran?
          According to included documentation you can catch it in Safari Zone - Northwest Area Grass.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #855    
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:19 AM).
          Aspector's Avatar
          Aspector Aspector is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2017
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 7
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by unIQuE-_-SK View Post
            According to included documentation you can catch it in Safari Zone - Northwest Area Grass.
            in the safari zone i can catch only nidorina..not the female nidoran
            Reply With Quote
              #856    
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:04 PM).
            jastolze007 jastolze007 is online now
               
              Join Date: Jan 2017
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 83
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Aspector View Post
              in the safari zone i can catch only nidorina..not the female nidoran
              You'll need to breed it if that's the case. You can't find Ekans in the wild, only Arbok. Some need to be bred to be obtained.
              Reply With Quote
                #857    
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:19 PM).
              LucarioKen's Avatar
              LucarioKen LucarioKen is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2017
                Posts: 1
                I have some few Moves that crashes the game e.g. Drain Kiss and Electro Ball... Pls Fix it

                I used No$GBA emulator
                Reply With Quote
                  #858    
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:22 PM).
                Aspector's Avatar
                Aspector Aspector is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2017
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 7
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jastolze007 View Post
                  You'll need to breed it if that's the case. You can't find Ekans in the wild, only Arbok. Some need to be bred to be obtained.
                  yeah..i breed almost 50 times nidorina to get one female nidoran
                  Reply With Quote
                    #859    
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:26 PM).
                  jastolze007 jastolze007 is online now
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2017
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 83
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LucarioKen View Post
                    I have some few Moves that crashes the game e.g. Drain Kiss and Electro Ball... Pls Fix it

                    I used No$GBA emulator
                    They don't freeze the game, it will hang for about 45 seconds or so. You can disable battle animations in the options menu and it won't do that.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #860    
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:13 AM).
                    xFlippy12's Avatar
                    xFlippy12 xFlippy12 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2017
                      Location: Cebu City, Philippines
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 8
                      My TMs wiped out when I reset the game during battle in battle frontier and pokedex entries in the battle in slateport. Is this bug?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #861    
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:27 AM).
                      jastolze007 jastolze007 is online now
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2017
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 83
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by xFlippy12 View Post
                        My TMs wiped out when I reset the game during battle in battle frontier and pokedex entries in the battle in slateport. Is this bug?
                        It's an infamous bug. Don't battle there and you'll avoid that glitch all together.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #862    
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:06 PM).
                        Aspector's Avatar
                        Aspector Aspector is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2017
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 7
                          Can i catch pikachu in all of his forms?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #863    
                          Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:09 PM).
                          nemesish's Avatar
                          nemesish nemesish is offline
                          Azure Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                            Location: Lima, Perú
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 359
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Aspector View Post
                            Can i catch pikachu in all of his forms?
                            Only normal Pikachu is available.
                            Not Alola nor Cosplay Pikachu.
                            __________________
                            Games I support:

                            Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

                            Hacks I support:
                            Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                            Reply With Quote
                              #864    
                            Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:32 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by sdw7sm.
                            sdw7sm sdw7sm is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2014
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 52
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by nemesish View Post
                              Only normal Pikachu is available.
                              Not Alola nor Cosplay Pikachu.
                              There is no such thing as an Alolan Form Pikachu. You must either mean Alolan Raichu or the Ash Cap Pikachu Forms, which, like you said, do not appear in the game.

                              I don't quite understand why Cosplay Pikachu is not available, since it appears in the game.
                              Spoiler:
                              A trainer on the Slateport side of Route 103 uses it.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #865    
                              Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:03 AM).
                              nemesish's Avatar
                              nemesish nemesish is offline
                              Azure Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: Lima, Perú
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 359
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by sdw7sm View Post
                                There is no such thing as an Alolan Form Pikachu. You must either mean Alolan Raichu or the Ash Cap Pikachu Forms, which, like you said, do not appear in the game.

                                I don't quite understand why Cosplay Pikachu is not available, since it appears in the game.
                                Spoiler:
                                A trainer on the Slateport side of Route 103 uses it.
                                My bad, I meant Alola Raichu.
                                Hopefully, Cosplay Pikachu will be available later.

                                Hopefully.
                                __________________
                                Games I support:

                                Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

                                Hacks I support:
                                Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #866    
                                Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:22 PM).
                                LCCoolJ95's Avatar
                                LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
                                Limited Capacity
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2009
                                  Location: The World That Never Was
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naive
                                  Posts: 528
                                  Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here. It’s actually been a while since I actually lurked on here. From time to time I do, but not too often since I work a full time job and I tend to be too tired to Pokémon hack. But, something else came up that made me come back. If you haven’t seen on my Facebook...my mom passed away this morning. My family and myself are devastated. In fact, last night, I’ve never cried so hard in my entire life. Why am I saying all of this? Well, the thing is, there’s a good reason for that. You see, before my mom got really sick and had to be sent to the hospital, she and I would sit in the living room, her on her computer and me on my laptop. We didn’t talk too much, but she told me that she liked it when I was there with her. The last version of Theta Emerald EX was made when she was still alive. Does this mean that I’m quitting?

                                  No.

                                  In fact, this is motivating me to recreate Theta Emerald. I’ve heard the complaints, and I’ve ignored them for too long. I’m so so sorry to anyone I pissed off for anything I did on this website, or romhack.me. Kind of random to say, but I think it needs to be said. Have I acted immature, yes I have. I apologize wholeheartedly. I have decided to continue Pokémon ROM hacking to the best that i can. Remember, I work 40 hours a week (Gotta make them dolla dolla bills), and i have real life implications as well. Plus, i Loooooooooove Ultra Moon, it’s really good to be honest. So, I’m kind of, sort of back. Just not as much as I was a few months back. I’ll have to think about what I want within this new iteration of my game, and plan out what I want within the game. Alright, that’s it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I hope to release some details when I get a chance. Later! -LC
                                  __________________
                                  "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                                  Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #867    
                                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:42 PM).
                                  DarioEMeloD's Avatar
                                  DarioEMeloD DarioEMeloD is offline
                                  Casual Trainer
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Location: Chile
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 27
                                    Man I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences. But you know, when life hits you hard, you gotta hit back harder, so kudos on not giving up. I'm sure she'd be proud.

                                    Also I'll keep an eye on this hack, haven't played Emerald in years now and this has a lot of cool stuff, sound like a great way to get back into it.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #868    
                                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:40 PM).
                                    jastolze007 jastolze007 is online now
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2017
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 83
                                      Hey LCC, I'm also for loss of words. I'm sorry your Mom passed. That alone would have caused enough stress for me to take a break. I'm still playing your hack and have like 300 hours in it (6 Pokemon at level 147 not a single rare candy lol) I'm sure we can all bare to wait. It's not your duty to continue the hack but it IS my favorite so far. Again, sorry for your loss. Family definitely comes first.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #869    
                                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:14 AM).
                                      Subtilesway's Avatar
                                      Subtilesway Subtilesway is offline
                                      Torterra Rider
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2017
                                        Location: Beach Cove
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hardy
                                        Posts: 2
                                        My condolences, LC, it's hard to lose a mother.

                                        Looking forward to the new hack.
                                        __________________
                                        What is a true dragon?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #870    
                                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:04 AM).
                                        crossvian's Avatar
                                        crossvian crossvian is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2016
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 17
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                                          Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here. It’s actually been a while since I actually lurked on here. From time to time I do, but not too often since I work a full time job and I tend to be too tired to Pokémon hack. But, something else came up that made me come back. If you haven’t seen on my Facebook...my mom passed away this morning. My family and myself are devastated. In fact, last night, I’ve never cried so hard in my entire life. Why am I saying all of this? Well, the thing is, there’s a good reason for that. You see, before my mom got really sick and had to be sent to the hospital, she and I would sit in the living room, her on her computer and me on my laptop. We didn’t talk too much, but she told me that she liked it when I was there with her. The last version of Theta Emerald EX was made when she was still alive. Does this mean that I’m quitting?

                                          No.

                                          In fact, this is motivating me to recreate Theta Emerald. I’ve heard the complaints, and I’ve ignored them for too long. I’m so so sorry to anyone I pissed off for anything I did on this website, or romhack.me. Kind of random to say, but I think it needs to be said. Have I acted immature, yes I have. I apologize wholeheartedly. I have decided to continue Pokémon ROM hacking to the best that i can. Remember, I work 40 hours a week (Gotta make them dolla dolla bills), and i have real life implications as well. Plus, i Loooooooooove Ultra Moon, it’s really good to be honest. So, I’m kind of, sort of back. Just not as much as I was a few months back. I’ll have to think about what I want within this new iteration of my game, and plan out what I want within the game. Alright, that’s it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I hope to release some details when I get a chance. Later! -LC
                                          Deep condolences from all of us, your fans, may your mother rest in peace.
                                          I hope you are doing allright in real life too...
                                          Carry on, keep moving forward, chasing your dreams...
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #871    
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (9:51 PM).
                                          gail's Avatar
                                          gail gail is offline
                                          WEED69
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2016
                                            Location: GREECE
                                            Age: 17
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 41
                                            Dude u r one of my favourite pokemon hackers.I am deeply sorry about what happened and I hope u find the strenth to move on in ur life
                                            __________________
                                            Game Hacks I Like
                                            Pokemon Unbound
                                            Pokemon blazed glazed
                                            Pokemon Adventures:Red chapter
                                            Pokemon Theta Emerald Ex
                                            Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma
                                            Pokemon Lunar
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #872    
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (9:03 AM).
                                            Strike the Blood's Avatar
                                            Strike the Blood Strike the Blood is offline
                                            I am the best in the world.
                                            • Silver Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2011
                                            Location: In the Flax Fields.
                                            Age: 21
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 1,053
                                            I'm saddened to hear this happened to you, no-one should ever have to feel the pain of losing a loved one, it does hurt and although it's a cliche to say, time will heal it. I've been following this hack since its birth and its always been one to watch, there has been a lot of bad things said on both sides and not all of it was just. I appreciate your drive to want to finish it.
                                            __________________
                                            ~ I'm Adam ~ MyDramaList ~ MyAnimeList ~ Completed Challenges ~
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #873    
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (9:52 PM).
                                            silentgamer64 silentgamer64 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2015
                                              Posts: 75
                                              I'm having an issue that I'm hoping someone (dev or non-dev) can help me with.

                                              I'm trying to get link battles working with VBA Link. I can get both players into the battle room just fine, but when I try to start the battle, the game gets stuck at the "VS" screen while the music is still playing. The opponent's Pokeball icons also appear to indicate that they have no Pokemon with them, seen here:

                                              Spoiler:


                                              Does anyone with experience with the game or VBA Link know why it won't let me connect? I know that I am doing the right steps because I tried the same setup with vanilla Fire Red and I was able to link battle just fine.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #874    
                                              Old 4 Days Ago (9:52 AM).
                                              TrainerHD3 TrainerHD3 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2017
                                                Posts: 1
                                                I am new here. Can anyone please help me to use this hack? How can I play it? Please help.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #875    
                                                Old 3 Days Ago (7:23 PM).
                                                Roboid Roboid is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2016
                                                  Posts: 25
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                                                  snip
                                                  you obviously don't need an internet rando to say this but take all the time you need, man. i havent posted much since you and azurile went inactive/less active (i love me some 721+) but i wanted to say this is really big and mature of you. condolences, dude.

                                                  i hope nothing i said earlier in the thread was too rude, the only reason i ever made suggestions/complaints is you're one of the very few people who has the ambition to make a hack like this, theta emerald has always been on the bleeding-edge of the hack scene. i come off as terse sometimes but you're rad and your hack is rad.
                                                  i do hope you keep working and eventually update this, but for now you should take time for yourself. enjoy Ultra Moon, catch some Literally-My-Mom's-Brick-Walls and Literally-Purple-Beedrills, the game is fun as hell
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:02 PM.