• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
granted but it didn't come with a USB cable hahaha and everyone refuses to give you one

I wish for my wish to be come horribly corrupted.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
Granted, the war is between the White blood cells within your body and the uncontrollable virus that causes uncontrollable diareah and other unwanted ailments.

I wish for a cookie that is not deadly in any way possible, nor will it cause any phsyical or mental harm to me; and it is delivered by the kindest man on earth who can not be corrupted in any way.

Years
Granted, the war is between the White blood cells within your body and the uncontrollable virus that causes uncontrollable diareah and other unwanted ailments.

I wish for a cookie that is not deadly in any way possible, nor will it cause any phsyical or mental harm to me; and it is delivered by the kindest man on earth who can not be corrupted in any way.

Granted but the kindest man on earth has died.

I wish for my very own bodyguard, heh.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
wish granted, but it's only available to people who don't want to see the movie.

i wish an uncoruptable candy bar was delivered to my house by fedex wich can't be corrupted and neither can my house and then my uncoruptable body ate it.

Years
Granted but it was really a fake candy bar to prank idiots.

I wish that i had my r4 sooner, and that it was not broken or any damge had been done to it or nothing happened just a plain ol' r4

Years
granted but everyone else doesn't know who you are so your friendless

I wish that i will meet the Cornial(KFC guy) and that he was not dead or had anything happen to him except being born and aged and not aged so old.

dialgaX149

MEGA PWNAGE!!!
Years
Granted, but a Sharpedo ate you. Yum! :D
I wish that I would not get a corrupted wish, therefore getting a lot of wishes, and this canNOT be denied or corrupted. I repeat, CANNOT be denied or corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back