• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin side in relief when Rosalyn began to come back to them. No emergency runs, that was good. He laughed a little along with Mark. "Yep. No monsters, no ghouls, no ghosts, just a really good prank." A really scary prank. He couldn't believe he didn't see it coming. It was Halloween, one of the big days for pranks! Maybe it didn't cross his mind because he wasn't doing pranks right now. And why not?

"Just sit still, I'm sure it'll go away in a little bit," Austin suggested. Probably. She did hit her head on the pavement. He didn't know how hard though. Her head wasn't bleeding as far as he could tell, so she must have been fine. He looked up at Mark when he introduced himself. He was a skinny kid with a dark black hair made into a fohawk. His head then went to Snype when his name was introduced.

Austin froze at the sight of the Sableye. His heart ran cold and frightened dread went to his eyes; the smile disappeared. The pokemon was grinning, wide, and his jewel eyes were looking sinister even when the intentions were lighthearted and fun. Austin's skin prickled from nervousness and his body wanted to get away and quickly. He forced his eyes away, using the ground as a way to get himself to snap out of it. This would be so much easier if he had Ledian out as a buffer, but... No. Not tonight. He tried not to come off scared. This wasn't just any wild Sabeleye. This was someone's pokemon and probably not one that would jump off the handle and attack people. He hoped at least.

Still... It gave him chills. The eyes, the sharp hands and feet, the ears, that grin. Out of all the ghost pokemon he knew, Sabeleye was his least favorite. It wasn't like the others. You couldn't just get a Psychic type and get it over with or at least give you some good protection. It had no weaknesses. It could just keep coming. Austin felt a shudder up his spin. He forced the smile back on his face and covered over his rising emotions with a carefully knit blanket. He'd been working on the cover up for years.

He stood up, looking as cheery as he did before. "Austin," he said in introduction, he pointed towards the dark tree that still held his pokemon. "And that over there," he smiled, "that's Chats." The pokemon lifted up a wing and peeked from under it, looking at everyone below. "Will you get down from there, you big baby?" Chatot didn't move, as if he was thinking it over. After a few moments he flew down from tree and, once seeing the maskless faces, perched on Austin's shoulder and peered at Mark, as if studying him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaa was heading back out of the woods doing his best to remember his trail, but he was still getting lost. He kept goign away from the depths of the woods, but he never got too much closer to the exit.

"We are so screwed Raizer." Isaac said to hsi partner.

"Quila." Raizer agreed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.6: A Full Belly

Family
A Full Belly

"Being spoiled huh? Hahaha. That's funny. . . . Then again, some say what I do /is/ spoiling others. Hahaha."

Never really bothered to get one. Don't care for a human one.

"I only call my friends what they would like to be called."

He nodded slightly as he nibbled on tiny pieces of what was now his favorite food. "I-I don't normally let anyone call me it unless they're really really close to me... So you two can call me Zo... I mean, if you want..." He noticed that this time it hadn't brought him to tears. He kept taking little bites until he'd eaten about half of the little pieces. He yawned a little and mumbled, "I'm full..." and padded across the table. He had padded to the end closer to N, looking up at him eyes softened contently. "Um... What do you do for fun...?"

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around and saw nobody. He looked towards the dorms and was wondering if he should go to the dorms first then go and train. He decided to go to the dorms because he thought he could probably meet some new people there. After a few steps he tripped and fell face first into the soft and moist ground. He slowly got back up and saw that he was surrounded by kids he didn't know.

" Why did you guys trip me " I asked but they ignored me and started laughing in low voices which only proved more that they were boys. He sighed and started to leave towards his dorm. ( Sorry if short i have a small cpu )

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(It's worth noting that Lea's psych up happens before Yaibe's watergun gets a chance to hit due to Bassiroth's post coming after mine in the order. Her other moves happen afterwards regardless of whether the attack hits torchic.)

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched as a psychic aura envelopped Lea. It was Psychic. However, it seemed Katherine had forgotten that psychic pokemon were resistant to their own type attacks. Thus, between Lea's boosted defenses and the type resistance the attack didn't seem to have any noticeable effect... or had it hit the clone? It was hard to tell at this point. Or at least, until Lea spoke it was.

Olivia: "Alright Lea! Psych Up on Kenshin's Torchic!"

The aura of power around Lea grew as she copied Torchic's speed powerups.

Olivia: "Now hit use Stored Power!"

Lea glanced at Katherine's Kirlia.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Now it's my turn~"

Lea turned her attention back to Yaibe.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~"

Lea then proceeded to focus all the power she'd been generating into an attack of epic proportions. Or at least, pretty dang good proportions. Her eyes glowed with psychic power and an extremely intense psychic power would crash down on Yaibe with such intensity that the nearby rocky formations shattered under it's might. To put it inperspective, if an electrode had just /exploded/ in Yaibe's face it would've hurt less. Without any type resistances or ability to move as he was still being held in the air the potential for a one hit KO was astronomical. Given once Mistress comes out Lea is screwed due to only having one attack being a psychic attack.

Utilizing her newfound speed Lea immediately used telekinesis on Katherine's Kirlia. But wait! Olivia hadn't even told her to. Who was the trainer here? Regardless, Katherine's kirlia would find herself lifted into the air, restricting her movement as well. In this case, it was to make sure they could hit her. Lea abruptly bounded over the battlefield over to the other Kirlia, getting right near her. Her clone followed at a different angle.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Hi!~"

Lea looked up at the other Kirlia below, a smile on her face. She was totally teasing, just a bit, and perhaps having a bit too much fun. Cue Mistress using faint attack?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Crud. I forgot Psycic has a lower effect... Hmm... What to do, what to do... I watched as Lea started glowing more. She looked to Psy.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Now it's my turn~"
Psy: I looked to her. What is she up to? "To do what exactl-"
Lea: "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~"
Psy: "Ha! Cute? Whatever, to each his own I guess."

Lea used some Psychic move on Yaibe. It was amazing! Maybe Psy could do some thing like tha- No. She is fine now! As soon as she finished, she used Telekinesis on Psy. She then bounded to Psy.

Lea : "Hi!~"
Psy: "What the? Let me down!" I tried struggling. "Grr..."
Psy tried kicking at the other Kirila. She then quickly used Magical Leaf on her and her clone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
(Kat, you didn't wait for me to post ._.; )

Kenshin

So far so good. Kenshin didn't pay too much attention to what Olivia's Kirlia was copying the speed increases Torchic got from his two previous Flame Charge attacks. He did however notice the Water Gun attack going towards his Torchic.

"Torchic! Defend with Secret Power!" Kenshin called out. "Then hide!"

Torchic used Secret Power, causing another Rock Throw attack to be directed towards the Yaibe's water gun and attack Kat's Psy. The rocks flew out to block the water gun first, then Torchic jumped behind a rock.

Kenshin's eyes widened at the attack Olivia's Kirlia used on Yaibe. What. . . the heck was that power coming from?! He had never seen an attack like that before!

Now that Lea was using Telekinesis on Psy, it was time for Kenshin to help out as well.

"Torchic! Use Shadow Claw on the enemy Kirlia!" he called out.

One of Torchic's feet began to glow a dark type color as he ran forward to slash at Psy with Shadow Claw.

N

"Whichever name you would like us to call you will be fine," N replied to him.

Zoroark leaned forward and sniffed the remains of the steak that Kiyoko/Zo didn't eat. You don't mind if I eat the rest of this then do you?

N thought for a moment on how to answer that question. "Well. . . Normally we spend time with one another and do whatever we wish to do. Play with one another, play games. . . eat. . . watch TV. Whatever works."

I like pranking people, Zoroark added.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.7: Information Overload

PRANKS
Information Overload

"Whichever name you would like us to call you will be fine."

You don't mind if I eat the rest of this then do you?

"Well. . . Normally we spend time with one another and do whatever we wish to do. Play with one another, play games. . . eat. . . watch TV. Whatever works."

I like pranking people.

He looked at each of them when they spoke. "Um... I'd like you two to call me Zo... If you want... The name is more personal and important to me so I like it only when people I really really care about say it..." He nodded to Zoroark. "You can eat anything I can't finish... I have no need for it..." His body shivered a bit. Sure, he needed a lot of food before he'd look normal again, but it might take a few weeks to get there. It didn't take much to make him full right now, likely because he'd been living off of a small amount of bread each day.

He listened to their list of fun ideas. Or so he'd assumed, because he hadn't really done any of them. "Um... I never really got to play... Um... I don't know any games... I just ate... U-uh... W-what's TV...?" He then turned to Zoroark. "Hm... I've heard of pranking before... I've never done it, but it sounds fun..." Seriously, his life could be summarized in a sentence. Born and raised by parents, captured, lived in a cage, got free, and wound up on an island. He was probably more sheltered than most infant pokemon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy was walking away from the scene, constantly looking back to make sure that nobody was following him. He stopped, however, when he heard some people laughing in a weird way. Then someone else started to laugh.

"What the...?" he asked out loud.

He walked back to the scene, to see what was going on there. He saw that the green beings were just a kid and a Sableye in costumes. He had the feeling he saw that kid before, but didn't care much about it. The other kid didn't seem to be able to stop laughing. What was so funny anyway? But then, the fainted girl started to wake up. And he was in sight.

"Oh...dammit." he thought. Smokey smiled at him, as his face remembered him of what happened at the Pokémon Center before.

Alice Crenshaw

It didn't take long for Alice to find her way back to the point where she would meet up with Valorie and Mark. She had a very good memory, that worked very well in spite of the fact that a few minutes before she was about to take a nap and was a bit sleepy.

"Well, Jello, here we are!" she exclaimed happily as they were steps away from there, "Are you ready?"

Jello telepathically said yes to her, being very comfortable in her arms. Alice looked at him with a smile before she looked back at the meeting point and noticed someone was there. And a Yamask was near her. She approached the girl carefully as she hugged Jello tighter.

"Um, hello." Alice said, before she recognised the girl. She was Valorie!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn frowned at hearing them laughing and stood up shakily "you may think it's funny but I don't" she said softly. "you two are the second and third people I met since I got here a few hours ago. My first day here and I get scared twice not what I was hoping would happen." she said sadly looking around she saw Jimmy but didn't say anything a sad look in her eyes before she looked down "I-I'm sorry I j-just really don't take pranks very well" she sniffled trying to hold in her tears but failing as memory after memory of the pranks her brothers played on her came back to her mind. "it happened to much in my childhood, s-so I'm not a fan and d-don't like being pranked"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Once Dante placed the TM in the case, Dante continued his way to the Pokemon Center. It didn't take Dante awhile for him to notice that it got really dark. He than looked at Nuzleaf and motioned to follow him to the Center.

"We're almost there, Nuzleaf", Dante said to Nuzleaf. For the rest of the way, Dante and Nuzleaf started to rush over to the Center. "Alright, we're here buddy."

Once at the Pokemon Center, Dante and Nuzleaf entered to building and headed over to the counter to get his team all healed up. As Dante walked up to the counter, Nurse Joy looked up and noticed Dante went up to the counter to greet him.

"Good to see you again", Nurse Joy said to Dante with a smiled. "Did you get lost again?"

"Hehe, no I didn't get lost, Nurse Joy", Dante said blushing. "Can you heal my team?"

"Sure, it take a little while", said Nurse Joy. With that, Dante recalled Nuzleaf back into it's pokeball and gave Nurse Joy his pokeballs. "Come back in a few monutes."

Dante nodded to Nurse Joy and went over take a seat to wait for his pokemon to be healed up.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled down at Rosalyn and gave off a playful chuckle. She wasn't the only one that didn't take pranks too well. Back then when Snype was just starting out, Mark never liked it when Snype did something to him. However, it eventually became part of his childhood and was a big part of Mark's childhood, as well as a big part in developing a bond with Snype.

"Hey, I'm sorry if you took the prank the wrong way. But..." Mark crossed his arms. "It's Halloween! I doubt anyone would like to be pranked, thats a given but it's something you gotta expect at this time of night. I'll bet you that me and Snype aren't the only pranksters out there. It's a night of mischief after all! Just getting into spirit. But don't worry, we won't go after you two again. If we did then you would expect it!" Mark said happily.

Mark glanced over to where Jimmy was. He slightly remembered him. He was the kid with the big attitude problem that was hungry... something like that. He glanced back to the Austin and Rosylyn.

"But I understand. Sorry if we were a bit... too good back there. Hehe..." Mark said. Snype looked up at the Chatot that was with Austin.

"Kehehe... You sure took that pretty well buddy." Snype said to the Chatot.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin watched the emotions come out when Rosalyn explained her dislike of pranks. She looked like she was about to cry and Austin thought she was beginning to. He never though a prank could affect someone like that. It was a joke after all! Maybe she was hit by this super prank when she was a kid and now it just... He didn't really know, but it wasn't sitting well with her.

"Yeah, we still have a couple hours left before the night is over. You might get a second hit!" Austin told her, smiling. "But I bet if you kept that Seviper out with you--Swampy, I think?--then they'll think twice about trying to scare you." He put his fingers up to his mouth, imitating the snake pokemon's fangs and making a hissing noise. He noticed everyone's glances and looked in the same direction behind him. There was a kid back there, one he'd never seen before. He raised and eyebrow and looked away, back at everyone else. "So uh... Anyone know him?" he asked, pointing back a thumb towards the mystery kid.

Chatty kept his gaze on the mask as if it would spring to life as an actual monster. He heard Snype and tensed, his talons digging into Austin's shoulder. If it wasn't for his leather jacket, Austin would have noticed more than a new pressure in his shoulder. Chatty swiveled his head in Snype's direction, making himself up to look like he wasn't even phased.

"Uh-huh!" He replied with a sharp nod. "Wasn't even scared! That was just..." he paused to look away, taking two side-steps farther up Austin's shoulder, "my act. You know," he looked back, "to help out!"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell chuckled quietly at Quillie's miss. He knew his Quilava all too well, and this must've really pissed him off.

And that was presicely correct. As the Quilava saw how the Zoura just sat there, looking at his incoming attack like it was nothing. That bloody fox even scratched his ear as one would do when they had nothing better to do. This display, this MOCKERY made Quillie's anger seemingly skyrocket through the air. He was so angry that he dig his paws into the ground, leaving deep tracks as he landed, his anger also made him shake a little bit. Stupid Dark-typw with his stupid mind-games and sitting on his damn high-horse looking down on ones like Quillie and Maxwell. Mocking them.

Maxwell looked at Skye. The guy had a big smile on his face, what was his plan? Was it to stall, to toy with Quillie making him angrier or so? The anger option was pretty viable since Quillie was one of the easier Pokémon to get blinded by anger. Whatever the plan was, Maxwell had NO clue of what it was. Luckily his mask covered up the "what?-face" that he had right now. It made him seem pretty stupid, and that was one thing it would be best to avoid.

Them Rama started charging at Quillie with a Return. Maxwell started to wonder how well that the attack would do exactly, how strong was Rama's bond with Skye? Quillie on the other hand stood still, he lowered his head at the incoming Rama, his rage blinding him. He didn't even care if he got hit. The impact on Quillie's head hurt quite a bit, but he just stood there doing nothing it seemed. Then, with a loud growl, he pushed Rama away. The Quilava's flames grew twice their size, his eyes seared with anger and his body started to envelop in a crimson-red aura.

Maxwell was astonished, he knew what Quillie was going to do, he knew that Quillie knew that this thing never worked. But the Fire-type still opened his mouth, a red orb began to form in there, it grew and grew and grew. You could easily see that it was burdening for Quillie, big drops of sweat broke out in his forehead. But somehow, he still kept charging. Maxwell's eyes widened behind the mask, was Quillie actually going to make it? And with a roar, Quille fired the giant red orb at Rama, it seared the air and you could feel the extreme heat of it in your face. This was interesting.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I don't know how much I'll write in this post considering no one waited for me to post. Thanks a lot. Sorry, I'm just depressed 'cause I had a really bad day near the end. My grades are bad in english...you know what? I don't wanna bore you guys with my life. I'm depressed enough.)

Kilik Chambers

Things weren't looking good. Kilik was in a losing battle. Kenshin was putting up a good fight, using Secret Power to block Yaibe's Water Gun attack. Kilik focused back at Olivia. Her Lea was doing something. "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~" Yaibe blushed in surprise.

"Eh?! Don't say stuff like that in batt-" Yaibe couldn't finish what he was saying to Lea as something powerful crushed him. Kilik didn't like this. Both Torchic & Lea were super fast he didn't like it. Yaibe had fainted. He was the first down? No!!! He was not losing a battle again! He grunted in his breath as he returned Yaibe. No more mister nice guy.

"I've had enough of losing! Stand your ground, Mistress!" Kilik shouted out in the field as Mistress looked at the arena. Wow, things were looking intense. She didn't like it one bit.

"You had to send me out with everything like this?" She asked Kilik.

"Shut up & use Shadow Ball!" Kilik shouted. Mistress rolled her eyes & started morphing a ball in front of her. A dark ball grew larger, & Mistress shot the Shadow Ball at Lea. She made sure it was shot correctly so it wouldn't miss. Kilik wasn't gonna lose another battle, not again. He will obtain his victory, even if he has to do it on his own. He was madly quiet, responding to no one if anybody talked to him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn listened as Mark talked to her followed by Austin who mentioned Swampy. "I think I'm gonna keep Swampy inside his Pokeball. He was the first thing to scare me tonight, I think I stepped on his tail in the swamp and startled him" she said shaking her head as she sniffled again wiping her cheeks before looking over at Jimmy. "Oh that's Jimmy" she said smiling a bit as she went over and hugged him "are you feeling better Jimmy?"

Genevieve

Genevieve sighed putting the magazine down. She had been in here awhile and Maxwell still hadn't finished his battle. Might as well go back and watch, also I can apologize to him" she thought getting up and picking up the basket with Toto in it she left the Pokemon center and walked back to wear she left Maxwell and Skye. Smiling she saw Quillie fire a big red orb at Rama. "Hey you" she said smiling at Maxwell as she lightly poked his side.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy was still holding the object in his arms when Rosalyn spotted him and went over to him. She looked happier than before, but he didn't seem to care. However, his eyes opened wide when she gave him a hug. What was that about? Not only this made him feel a bit weird, but he was still holding the object, and it made him even more uncomfortable.

"Hey! Whoa!" he said, "What do you think you're do-"

He was interrupted by something that happened in his arms. It was...a movement. And it came from the object! He looked even more surprised, and was now sure that the last time wasn't his imagination. "What the hell is this thing?" he thought as he stared at it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked behind him and saw that they weren't there anymore. I started to walk towards the dorm and saw the three kids once again. They walked towards me and laughed as they took my Pikachu from off of my shoulder. The Pikachus first instinct was to shock them. They looked at me as they were shocked by my Pikachus thunderbolt attack and my Pikachu ran towards me.

" Your Pikachu is strong and we're going to make sure it never messes with us again " Is what the older boy said as he reached for his Pokeball and threw it up in the air revealing that he had an Aipom. Pikachu looked at me and smiled knowing this was another chance to prove itself. Then my Pikachus expression changed as the youngest person threw a Pokeball into the air revealing a Mankey.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Luna:

Vincent had let all of his Pokemon out but one, his newly caught Scraggy! How could he forget about his little Scraggy?! The teen quickly let out his Scraggy from his pokeball and then crouched down to his level and smiled to him. He loved having the little Scraggy around it was playful like most of his other Pokemon.

"Hey there little guy," He said as the Scraggy looked happily to his new trainer. For a second the two just stared at each other until the Scraggy headbutted Vincent on the forehead. "Ow! You got one heck of a headbutt there little guy!" Vincent exclaimed as he rubbed his head.

"Now let's give you a name," He said as he point a finger on his chin, his thinking face. "I know how about Zane?" Vince asked looking at the Scraggy for approval. The Scraggy made a happy face and then walked off and started to mess with Blitz.

"No problem Ruby don't sweat it," Vince said with a smile as he turned back to the girl. Vince raised a brow when it seemed Ruby had translated what her Eevee had said. Wow this girl was full of surprises he wondered what else she could do, Shade then jumped off of his trainer's shoulder and onto the ground.

<I want to battle you too! Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a girl> Shade said with a sly smirk.

"So who's fighting Ruby?" Vincent asked the girl he had just met as he walked over to her.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie had been in thought. Shu, her yamask, seemed to be looking at her expectantly, as if waiting for something. Valorie's thoughts were a combination of trying to figure out how she was going to handle explaining that they wanted to go back into the forest to Shu and how sore her legs were. Her body was just... screaming at her to get off her feet. She wasn't sure how much longer she could remain standing before exhaustion overtook her and she was forced to sit. In her skirt she was unwilling to sit on the ground, however. When she turned to face Alice Alice might notice she looked a bit tired. Even in the dark Valorie had a pretty good idea of who it was. After all, who else would be here?

"Hey..!"

Valorie made an effort to smile despite this. She didn't know Alice very well, and quite frankly that made her anxious. Mostly because she was suddenly self-conscious about how Alice might think of her or what she did at any given time.

"How's it going..? --Is Mark coming?"

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia watched as Katherine's kirlia squirmed in the air. It felt weird, watching her pokemon get into a battling frenzy. To think they could be so nice too! She supposed fighting must've been instinctive or something. She watched torchic block a watergun with a rock type secret power. She was honestly kind of surprised that worked, not that it shouldn't have. Secret Power was significantly stronger than water gun to make up for the type disadvantage.

Then, Kilik sent out a zorua. At first Lea didn't seem to notice, as she was having too much fun playing with Psy. When Psy commented about her calling Yaibe cute Lea had giggled lightly to herself over a hidden joke.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Well, who do you think is cute then?~"

Was... Lea getting overconfident? She could've been attacking during this time. Perhaps she simply disliked the idea of not holding back. Or perhaps she thought Psy was male and was attempting attract. Your guess was as good as anyone's. Psy kicked at her, but it didn't do much. She then got hit by a magical leaf attack, exposing her from her clone. She winced again, and the damage of the attacks that had been hitting her started to show.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Oh fine... but this has been really fun..!"

Lea's eyes began to glow when suddenly she was hit by a shadow ball! She gasped out loud. Her powered up non-physical defenses heavily dampened the damage of the attack, but the attack's type advantage allowed it to do significant damage anyway, much more than any previous attack anyway. Lea was taken by surprise and knocked right off her feet, falling to the ground looking rather beat up next to Psy. It was becoming apparent that she was nearing her limits.

Lea sat up and looked around to find her attacker and saw... a dark type. She suddenly froze up with something akin to fear. There was literally nothing Lea could do to dark types. She couldn't even lift them with telekinesis. All she could do was attempt to use double team to dodge. She seriously looked horrified at the sight. She wanted to run, but she knew her trainer would be let down if she did that. Someone had to be strong, and that someone was her! Getting to her feet, Lea just sort of turned to ignore Mistress completely, seeing as there wasn't much she could do to even defend herself. She turned her attention to Psy instead, her eyes glowing. At any moment now she expected lots of pain. Such was the extent that she feared dark types.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "T-The things I do for love..."

Now just what did she mean by that..? Her gaze averted downward, she struck Psy with a stored power attack, an intense force crushing down on her with the same power it had Yaibe. Given, as a psychic attack Psy had a type resistance. Combined with Kenshin's super effective shadow claw however, the chance of KO was once again astronomical considering Lea's telekinesis kept Psy from dodging.

Back