• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Relationship Thread

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Anything about relationship! Feel free.

Are you in a relationship? Is it serious? How long has it been? Any tips for people not in a relationship?

I'm currently pursuing a girl right now and it's going great. I met her at work and she's amazing really.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Im in a relationship with a girl, but we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet.

Tomorrow we are going on a date, but it will be the last time I will be able to see her until after summer. It really sucks because I really like her and she's the only girl to actually like me.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
I've been engaged for like 2 years but its not really going anywhere. We've lived together for like 3 years. We love each other AND hate each other. Also he eats my popsicles.

Tips might be, find someone who's about to be homeless and then give them a home. Like in your home home. With your parents and family. Totally worked on me. His mom's my best friend.

jombii

Years
I've been engaged for like 2 years but its not really going anywhere. We've lived together for like 3 years. We love each other AND hate each other. Also he eats my popsicles.

Tips might be, find someone who's about to be homeless and then give them a home. Like in your home home. With your parents and family. Totally worked on me. His mom's my best friend.

Congratulations on the engagement! Why are you putting off marriage?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
^ uh ok I guess if you're even thinking about divorce, getting married is not a good idea.

I'm in a good relationship with my best friend, been romantic for about a year now. We first made contact here on PC (back in 2009) so we've been long distance. On Sunday I'll finally bring him home to my own country and we'll start our lives properly together at last. c:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Married got me into the country Rika.

That's all I needed.

Edit: I thought he'd be alright when I married him. Totally didnt expect him be so mean.

Years
I'm not in a relationship. I actually really like a girl but I'm little shy so it's kinda difficult for me to do anything haha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I am not in a relationship, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I like my independence. ^_^

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm not in a relationship, but i am talking to someone currently online. we've been talking for about almost a month i think. they're very nice and supportive and very understanding. we can always talk to each other and we have a lot of common interests which is good. i don't know if i will ever be in a relationship with them (because of my own issues i am working on currently), but i do at least appreciate their friendship and them being there for me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Been in mine for 3 and a half-ish years. It's been amazing. Not sure where it's going from here, though. For a year-ish recently we were doing it long distance and while it was fine and we didn't run into any problems, we both decided we'd not want to do it again. In September we'll both be going quite different ways and distance will become a real issue for the long term, so... we don't know if realistically we want to carry it on. I think we're up for trying but knowing how we felt after the last time we went long-distance, we can't really see it working out. So, as much as we both love this relationship, it's a little bit uneasy at the moment.

It's a shame really since yeah, it was getting quite "serious" (or at least, as serious as it can be at this sorta stage), and in the future we'd both have wanted to take it a bit further we think. Maybe that'll still happen, but it's really hard to say at the moment.

Re: tips for people not in relationships, none. "Dating advice" is a dumb concept. There are literally billions of people out there who you could end up with, and there's no one formula that fits all - or indeed, many - of them. Just try whatever and if it doesn't work then you and the other person didn't match at the time.

jombii

Years
I'm in a good relationship with my best friend, been romantic for about a year now. We first made contact here on PC (back in 2009) so we've been long distance. On Sunday I'll finally bring him home to my own country and we'll start our lives properly together at last. c:

That's good to hear! Good for you.

Married got me into the country Rika.

That's all I needed.

Edit: I thought he'd be alright when I married him. Totally didnt expect him be so mean.

Not going to say anything except big hugs for comfort. People aren't always who we thought they were.

Tips for people not in a relationship: cheating is never okay. If that happens, whether you do it or the other, get out.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
No, I decided that dating was just getting in the way of me focusing on my classes. It's paying off because I did great this past semester!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Not in a relationship. I love someone, but I'm confused about which way I mean and there's many thing stopping me from committing or trying (age gap & long distances away,) so I just let my feelings sit and stay the way they are until I act upon them or get over them.

& I've harbored feelings for the person for about two or three years now...but I definitely have a lot holding me back.

Last edited:
Back