• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Oh, there's going to be a PS4?? Hmm..might consider it. The only thing I have is a PS2. Got it for my birthday present years ago lol. What's different about the PS4 as compared to PS3/XBox 360/similar gaming consoles?
PS4 is far more powerfull than the other consoles. Graphics are great too!

Ehhhhh, I don't know about that. Sony didn't announce a price yet, did they?
Look at those features. They speak for themselves. A DualShock 3 is 50$, the 4 will probably be around 80$.

Years
Too much to list, but here's a link explaining the features of the PS4 <link>

If money is a problem though, you can't go wrong with the PS3. Hell, PS2 is pretty good too, to bad they stopped making them.

Yes the Ps3 has gained alot of strength this last year or so. It's reaaaalllly regret selling mine when I did, because that's when the offerings became really good with so many good exclusives and HD re-releases.

It hasn't been that long since they stopped making Ps2's and they are CHEAP now, plus, it has a huge back library that extends back into the Ps1 era as well. It's an RPG nuts dream as good amount of the really good ones came from either the Ps2 or Ps1. Granted Ps3 also includes Ps1 support. (and virtural memory cards...WHICH IS AWESOME)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It'll be so expensive that I won't ever consider buying one, much like the PS3. lmao

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Never really a fan of Playstation. I liked the first one but then my interest in the PS2 & PS3 literally dropped for me.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I'm not a big fan of Playstation either. My favourite console is Playstation 1, though. But I'm one of those who chose GameCube instead of PS2, and now that I have a PS3, I don't enjoy it as much as I did with my PS1.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'll just play on my 360 once in a blue moon and continue playing on my DS lite and 3DS.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont even play my Wii that much and own only one actual game for it. I dont really see myself getting a WiiU unless there is something good for it eventually.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I use my Wii for streaming Netflix in my bedroom. In my living room, I stream Netflix through my BluRay player. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't play my PS3 all that much anymore, don't have money for new games. :c

There ARE games that I want though, namely DmC, Dead Space 3, and Tomb Raider. Also future releases such as Deadpool and Remember Me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've been playing my PS2 lately for one game that I can get on the 3DS (but I can't play it with my sister that way thus why I will likely always choose the PS2 until I move out. Then probably get the 3DS version or something.) So as for the PS3 it's unlikely I'll be getting one until after the PS4 comes out because there are some games I want to play but I just bought my 3DS aha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
How much is the 3DS nowadays? I need to get it before X and Y comes out. And the money's going to be a pain to raise. :c

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I keep intending to get a 3DS but then I'm like "oh... I should save up for it rather than just spend like my whole paycheck on it" but since I appear to be awful at saving I guess that's just what's going to happen in like October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back