• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it is going to be a long day

Years
Tell me about it, I'm signed off work with an injury and only after a few days of being home I'm bored stiff. I'm so used to being out of the house for at least 11 hours a day being stuck indoors is a shock to the system. There's only so much daytime TV I can take, the appeal of Jeremy Kyle is wearing off already. o_O

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I get lonely and depressed sometimes because I work, work, work and then I come home and browse Facebook for ten minutes, PC for a few and then I turn on justin.tv and watch the Crime Doc Channel.

And that's it.

All my friends moved away. I don't have friends from work that can be considered so "outside" of work. I go out with my sister sometimes, but it usually costs a lot (buying stuff for both of us... I'm a sucker) so I can't do it very often.

An exciting "outing" for me is blood tests, picking up thyroid meds and going across the street for a sub lol My days just drag on and on and sometimes, I wonder what the purpose of it all is, if it's just the same thing every day.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I actually like being in home for long periods of time. I find it very relaxing and it allows me to get a lot of things done on my computer and other things. That being said, I can't stand being stuck inside for several days in a row, so I always try and have a day out a few times too so I don't get sick of the things in my house.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This happened to me today lol. It was raining most of the day and I couldn't go anywhere since my car is in the shop. But I don't mind being inside on rainy days, but when its bright and sunny I don't like it. I feel bad if I just sit on the computer or watch tv when its bright and sunny outside. So when that happens, even if I don't have a specific place to be, I go for a drive just to get out for a little bit. I feel guilty if I stay inside on nice days, but for rainy days I dont mind it.

Years
I'm in the house all day on a lot of occasions anyway so.. not a problem here!

But haha yeah, if it were really boring me, I'd probably sit around in the kitchen or go for a walk. Maybe go out to the store, too. That's the extent of what I really do outside school. If I couldn't go do anything I'd just lay on the bed in frustration.

Back