• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official AshGray Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Got a little problem.. the Pokémon Fan Club. They ask to see the starter pokemon but me being me, I evolved them all with training. What do I do?

ExitWound

Boggle
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I don't... I don't get it. How'd everybody get past the Spearow event? I beat the level 10 Spearow with my Pikachu, the 4 Spearows block the road, and then I'm stuck on Route 1? I don't understand what I have to do now and why nobody else has seemed to have this same problem...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't... I don't get it. How'd everybody get past the Spearow event? I beat the level 10 Spearow with my Pikachu, the 4 Spearows block the road, and then I'm stuck on Route 1? I don't understand what I have to do now and why nobody else has seemed to have this same problem...
You are supposed to swim over the water...

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I have the newest beta and I'm in the Pokemon Leauge I already did the fight with ritchie and i didnt make it in time because of team rocket so i forfeited the match. So i when outside the pokemon leauge and professor oak was there and he told me to support ritchie but when i talk to the pokemon leauge guard i cant go in... What do i do????

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
Is this whole thread a guide where you ask questions throughout the thread or is there a document somewhere?

Years
Where do I get the items needed for the shards that get me the shards for Speilbunk in Route 22? I know the shards for Speilbunk are at Pewter, Vermilion, and Saffron but I don't know where at. Also how do I get past the guard in the first Route 23 gatehouse? I talked to Oak and he wanted to raise one of my Pokemon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
You still aren't helping. >_> You should at least be more specific you know, because that doesn't help me at all. The events after Speilbunk are the ones in between Lights Camera Quacktion and Bad to the Bone events aren't they? Also what do you mean by "slower ones"?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You still aren't helping. >_> You should at least be more specific you know, because that doesn't help me at all. The events after Speilbunk are the ones in between Lights Camera Quacktion and Bad to the Bone events aren't they? Also what do you mean by "slower ones"?
How can I be more specific...? Should I open Advanced Map and tell you exactly where are those shards? Sorry can't do.
And yes I meant those events. You need to go north from Spielbunk's place.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I have the newest beta and I'm in the Pokemon Leauge I already did the fight with ritchie and i didnt make it in time because of team rocket so i forfeited the match. So i when outside the pokemon leauge and professor oak was there and he told me to support ritchie but when i talk to the pokemon leauge guard i cant go in... What do i do????

Pretty much what this guys said ^

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
i m not able to patch the ashgary verion 1.0 by ips 2.0 and 3.0 its still the same game m blocked as there is no way after giving togepi to misty i followed the same instruction as said in post... what should i do????????????? plzzz help

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Excuse me, but I have Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 but I don't know how to go to Cinnabar. Any and all help would be appreciated.

So I actually found the way to do it thanks anyways.

So I actually found the way to do it thanks anyways.

Last edited:

ArnoutvandenBosch

Pokemon master
Years
i've been searching for hm surf in the safari zone but cant find it help please (i;m already in the safari zone and havent got a single hm yet is that right or have i missed every single one)??

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Excuse me, I have Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I need help in the next :

I just finished the mission of the movie and I really do not know what to do now because I lost my raft and I can not swim in the sea .... HELP pleaseee: D , how I come back to palet town ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back