• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Pokemon Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Hi, my name is xMDGx! I've been playing Pokémon since Leaf Green released(12 years). And I branched of into 3D games and just loved how they felt environmentally. I thought it would be cool to see if I could recreate Pallet Town with Ash himself in it and try to just make just the town and have like a small 3rd person kinda game. I wanna start small and I know not very many people have much experience in 3d modeling programs as I don't either. But I'm determined to make this work as I think it could be a really fun project.

This project isn't something you will always be working if you decide to help you can just contribute whenever you want since I only wish to see if we can make it happen in some way. Most of the work will be modeling since its a 3d game also. Any modelers out there that know what they are doing would be great if you guys can lend a hand. Also any artistic talented people out there that can draw accurate sketches of pokemon for reference modeling would be great. Not needed but would speed up the process a lot.

If the making of Pallet Town goes well then we might make the rest of Kanto I suppose ;)

If interested just leave a message below and if you have any tips or ideas feel free to leave those too!

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Several people have tried and given up on 3d fangame projects (myself included). Best of luck to you.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Not really trying to make it a game yet. I just want to see if I can just get Pallet Town done. If it actually gets done it'll be up to the people contributing I'd we are continuing the project.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This is a recruitment thread, which is not allowed. There is a designated recruitment thread, and you don't meet the requirements for that.

You'd probably have better luck with asset creation if you look in the Art & Design section.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back