• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
[Update 03/01/16]

All icon sprites are finally inserted! It's always a pain to get through that long Gen V with data inserting. Progress bar updated. Keep the PM's and comments coming! Who knows a fix for the one bug?

And, a little video to show off the progress:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
this is amazing progress keep up the good work epsilon

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
also i agree with the above poster, a version wtihout jpans engine would be great

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Pretty sure the bug is because the new Pokémon do not have set habitats.

aY3syxf.png

Awesome, thank you! So simple, yet I didn't think of it. So, that adds proper habitat editing to my list I guess :)

Edit: Just figured out how to do manual habitat editing and expansion thanks to this awesome post: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6263014&postcount=75

Last edited:

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
[Update 05/01/16]

It's finished: custom and expanded habitats for all 721 Pokémon! As far as I know, this has never been done before. I'll update the main post with screenshots, documentation and adjusted progress shortly.

HuP94tn.png
Jl8zwbm.png
bzGLw7R.png

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
This is awesome this definitely is going to be a base that everyone will enjoy

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Is there a simple way to disable the animated sprites? I'd like to use my own and I don't wanna have the trouble to make second frames for each one >.> Awesome work you've got going on here.

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Is there a simple way to disable the animated sprites? I'd like to use my own and I don't wanna have the trouble to make second frames for each one >.> Awesome work you've got going on here.

read the op lol

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
please dont ever give up with this i am so hyped for this!!!!!!

Years
This is way tooooooooooooooo gooooood!!!! So excited for the beta. Is it almost there?

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
This is way tooooooooooooooo gooooood!!!! So excited for the beta. Is it almost there?

I have decided I will first implement all the features, then I'll try to find a group of skilled beta testers, after which I will release a first version. So all in all, it will probably take a while.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
epsilon ill be a beta tester and also i know u know this already but make alot of backups now!!!!!

Back