Fan Fiction and Writing Have a story you want to share? Or in the mood to sit back and read one, instead? Then come hang out here!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old October 9th, 2018 (8:54 AM). Edited October 9th, 2018 by TheGhostHunter.
Spooky Girl with a Computer

Nature: Careful
    Content Rating

Rated PG-13 for dark themes and frightening scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

Prologue

September 14

Dear Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom,

You may not know me, but I had recieved word from my partner, Professor E. Gadd, regarding some frightening incidents regarding the Ravenwood Manor that you wish to convert to a Bed and Breakfast. While I am not one to interfere with the duties of royals like you, I believe that the mysterious and frightening incidents you have described may possibly be caused by a greater evil that cannot be handled on one's own. I know this is true because of a dream that I have been having for the past few nights of a girl in an old-fashioned green dress frightened by some unknown shadow in the distance. For this reason along with concern for safety, I will be accompanying E. Gadd upon arrival to your castle. I know that you trust a subject by the name of Luigi to help bring some closure to the kingdom, but I feel that he would need someone who is experienced with my area of magic to keep him safe. Expect me and E. Gadd to arrive at your castle within a few days to further discuss this case.

Best Wishes,

Hermia Shelley, Sisters of the Morning Sun

Name: Shade
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quick Reply