The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#76   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old September 30th, 2018 (5:06 AM).

I'm getting close to finishing my 2nd Conquest run, so after that I'll start up my 2nd Revelations playthrough, gonna try doing Hard/Classic. But a thought I had is that it might be fun for other people to pick some of who I use for this playthrough. You get access to everyone from both sides in Revelations except for Scarlet and Yukimura, so there's a lot to choose from. The units I'm planning on using right now are Corrin, Jakob, Azura, Felicia, Flora, Reina, Effie, Selena, Laslow, and maybe Odin (I say maybe because I remember him having some join issues in Revelations). So this leaves 6 or 7 open spots, as once you get going the maps allow for about 16 units on them or something like that. So to record things:

Units already selected by Nah: Corrin, Azura (Sky Knight), Jakob, Felicia (Dark Flier), Flora (Dread Fighter), Reina (Dread Fighter), Effie (General), Selena, Laslow

Maybe: Odin

Units selected by others (6-7 spots currently available!):

You can pick from literally anyone not currently on the list, for whatever reasons you want--part of the fun in this will be in using new/different stuff. Feel free to suggest reclass ideas for units or pairings as well, can be for units you're suggesting or for ones someone else did.
  #77   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 25th, 2018 (2:49 PM).

Hey so I'm gonna join this since I just noticed it (I have no idea how I overlooked it in the first place)

Best girl/guy: Ike
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? I got into it last year when a friend gifted me a copy of Shadows of Valentia, and since then I've played almost every game in the series...so a little over a year?
What was your first game? Shadows of Valentia, which is also one of my favorites.

Quick Reply