Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 24th, 2018 (9:55 AM).

Nature: Quirky
    Title. For me, I sometimes get the urge to but then realize that the only way to complete it will be to get an unnecessary amount of games and consoles or sending the device to someone so they can trade onto it... I don't have any friends that are in the area who play previous generations.

---------------------------------------------------------- (>'.')> <(^.^)> <('.'<) -------------------------------------------------------------------
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old November 24th, 2018 (6:44 PM). Edited November 24th, 2018 by Amy May.
    Banned

Nature: Quirky
      I completed my 1st dex in red many years ago before a mewtwo trade with a friend went badly, causing me to get the game file whiped. xD
      I completed my national dex once in crystal, ss. & platinum.
      ... was too busy speedrunning 5th gen to care about the dex xD
      ... in 6th Gen my overall shiny luck is so good in X, i never thought about a shiny charm, though mm'ing for nicknameable ocean scatterbug for over 3 years in Y now, a shiny charm does cross my mind sometimes. XD
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (7:58 PM).
      la lune

Nature: Timid
      Sometimes? I never had cables for the GB(C) games, so I knew that was a longshot. I completed the Hoenn Dex in Sapphire as a kid and was disappointed I only got a virtual certificate lmfao. I hacked a complete dex in Diamond. Uhhh I started to work on finishing it in White at one point, but got bored. I completed it in X though, finally. Events and legendaries and all! I'm pretty proud of myself for that one! And then I think I tried in Ultra Moon, but I got distracted with other games.

With the Virtual Console having RBY and GSC on it though, I think I might try to get back into Crystal and go for a complete dex. Crystal is one of my favorites and having a version that won't corrupt due to an old battery is extra incentive for me to try! Maybe that can be on the to-do list for 2019.

the fear has gripped me, but here i go.

Quick Reply