The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:59 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by adventure.
press start to play_

Nature: Naive
Introduction
Welcome! Here we shall gather and nerd out about personality type systems, theories and tests. We can also share our experiences and struggles with being a certain type or relations with other (and similar) types.

If you know of a system that isn't listed here, let me know and I might add it! (but honestly, let's keep pure astrology out of this, ok)

CSS credit to Trev.
Personality Type Systems
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, "MBTI"

This is perhaps the one theory that is grounded somewhat in science. 16 different categories that can help you understand why you do the things you do, and why others don't :)

Basic Info
Deeper Research
Approximate Test

Hogwarts Sorting Hat

We all love belonging to a house from Harry Potter, don't we? This is more based on what you value and wish to be, than what you might actually be.

Gryffindor: Brave, Loyal
Ravenclaw: Quick-witted, knowledgeable
Hufflepuff: Fair, hard-working
Slytherin: Ambitious, opportunistic

Alternative Sorting Quiz
Classic Pottermore Test

Dungeons and Dragons Alignment

Your D&D alignment is determined on a scale of lawful-neutral-chaotic and good-neutral-evil.

Alignment Test + Explanations

Homestuck Zodiac Sign

Unlike the traditional zodiac, this system takes into account certain features of your personality and perspective, rather than simply the day you were born.

Homestuck Zodiac test + Explanations
Club Sign-Up Form
State why you're interested in personality type theory, and list all kinds of personality types you know you are! If you don't currently know any, I recommend taking the 16personalities test (MBTI) now~
Current Club Members

adventure
ENFP // Gryffindor // True Neutral // Pius
Aslan
ENFP // Hufflepuff // Scorist
Overlord Drakow
INTJ // Gryffindor // Lawful Neutral // Arrius
erik destler
INTJ // Slytherin // Chaotic Good
Miningsilver
INFP // Hufflepuff // Lawful Neutral // Aquapio
Trev
ENFP // Slytherin // Chaotic Neutral
VisionofMilotic
INFP // Ravenclaw // Lawful/Neutral good
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:14 AM).
Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
Put me in here. I live for this stuff! Why am I interested in it? It's fun! It is a good way to pass your time, and learn something in the process.

I am INFP, a type I share will the late great Princess Diana and supposedly William Shakespeare.

I am generally assigned to Ravenclaw by most sorting hats.

As an added bonus my dungeons and dragons alignment is currently tied with lawful good and neutral good.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

#3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:18 AM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionofMilotic View Post
Put me in here. I live for this stuff! Why am I interested in it? It's fun! It is a good way to pass your time, and learn something in the process.

I am INFP, a type I share will the late great Princess Diana and supposedly William Shakespeare.

I am generally assigned to Ravenclaw by most sorting hats.

As an added bonus my dungeons and dragons alignment is currently tied with lawful good and neutral good.
Welcome! INFP <3 :D

Oooh, do you know of a good site with a DnD alignment test?

Myself, I'm apparently ENFP. I sort as Gryffindor and in the Homestuck sign tests I'm Pius! I should add that to the list :3
  #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:27 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Trev.
just bought it

Nature: Sassy
I’m ENFP, Slytherin, chaotic neutral. All of these are pretty interesting to me, I like seeing how well they match up with my actual personality!

#5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:27 AM).
Mother of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
Welcome! INFP <3 :D

Oooh, do you know of a good site with a DnD alignment test?

Myself, I'm apparently ENFP. I sort as Gryffindor and in the Homestuck sign tests I'm Pius! I should add that to the list :3
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ENFP Gryffindor!

If you or other Hogwarts alumni need a wand then I know a first rate test to help you meet your ideal wand based on your personality. I was chosen by an elder wood wand. Not the same infamous wand from the Tale of the Three Brothes. Mine evidently came from a different elder wood tree, and had a dragon heartstring core instead of thestral. I can link you to the wand selector if you think it fits the topic.

Now I have always loved Easy Damus for pinpointing alignments. Here you go Rika!
http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Likewise, I'd be interested in finding out my Homestuck sign!

#6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:38 AM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
I’m ENFP, Slytherin, chaotic neutral. All of these are pretty interesting to me, I like seeing how well they match up with my actual personality!
Welcome to the club! Nice to see a fellow ENFP ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionofMilotic View Post
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ENFP Gryffindor!

If you or other Hogwarts alumni need a wand then I know a first rate test to help you meet your ideal wand based on your personality. I was chosen by an elder wood wand. Not the same infamous wand from the Tale of the Three Brothes. Mine evidently came from a different elder wood tree, and had a dragon heartstring core instead of thestral. I can link you to the wand selector if you think it fits the topic.

Now I have always loved Easy Damus for pinpointing alignments. Here you go Rika!
http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Likewise, I'd be interested in finding out my Homestuck sign!
I'd love to take a wand test!

I'll take the alignment test now. Thanks!

The Homestuck sign test is here: http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php

Brief disclaimer though; the sign test is partly Astrology, as it asks you to just pick your birth sign as the first step. But you _could_ also simply pick whatever sign you like best for whatever reason :3
  #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:48 AM).
just bought it

Do you need CSS for this thread? I’d love to make some. :)

#8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:53 AM).
press start to play_

Quote:
That would be lovely! Thank you :D i'm on my phone so didn't have the patience to try haha.

I took the alignment test! I'm True Neutral hahah
  #9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:53 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Aslan.
the pretender

Nature: Modest
Oo sign me up :D I find personality type tests interesting, but also mainly just fun to do! Can definitely say that I've taken a lot from the more normal ones to "which kitchen appliance are you" (would recommend, it's a solid quiz)

I'm also an ENFP \o/ A lot of quizzes have said I'm in Hufflepuff and I identify a lot more with its traits (loyal, hardworking) but Pottermore consistently puts me in Gryffindor so who knows at this point. As for the alignment, I'm neutral good and for the Homestuck one I'm Scorist apparently which was quite spot on :o
  #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:45 AM).
the real gay

Nature: Naughty
hi i'm down to join!

I'm a chaotic good, INTJ, Slytherin. :fufu:
  #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:26 AM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
Oo sign me up :D I find personality type tests interesting, but also mainly just fun to do! Can definitely say that I've taken a lot from the more normal ones to "which kitchen appliance are you" (would recommend, it's a solid quiz)

I'm also an ENFP \o/ A lot of quizzes have said I'm in Hufflepuff and I identify a lot more with its traits (loyal, hardworking) but Pottermore consistently puts me in Gryffindor so who knows at this point. As for the alignment, I'm neutral good and for the Homestuck one I'm Scorist apparently which was quite spot on :o
Welcome! ^^ Well, sometimes you can't 100% trust tests. You might know yourself better :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik destler View Post
hi i'm down to join!

Welcomeeeeee aha a Slytherin?? No wonder you're holding like fifty lead spots on staff ahhahah

I'll add you to the list (and implement Trev's wonderful CSS!) when I'm on a computer next.

So, I get ENFP/ENFJ on most online tests, but when I truly look at the cognitive functions behind the MBTI theory and how I actually seem to use them, I seem more like a INFP or INFJ tbh. Interesting and confusing lmao.
  #12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:47 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Trev.
just bought it

The E/I and J/P sections tend to change multiple times throughout a person’s life. The two middle categories are the ones that are more set in stone.

The Pottermore test is actually a bit innacurate because it doesn’t present all questions. It consistently told me I was a Gryffindor, which I didn’t identify with at all, but I took this quiz and it gave me Slytherin, which was a lot more accurate.

EDIT: I took the Homestuck quiz (I’ve never even looked at the series) and I got True Scorpio... which is hilarious, because my astrological Zodiac is the same way.

#13   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:45 AM).
press start to play_

Oh, I might switch the pottermore test out for that one then! Thanks.

I've read that your mbti type never changes through your life. You just have trouble understanding your cognitive functions, and some online tests don't formulate their questions properly. I thiiink i'm sure I use Extroverted iNtuition and Introverted Feeling, but I'm not sure in what order ahah. Likely I'm ENFP for sure ^^ still fun to research and consider possibilities! (Which is quite ENFP of me to do lol)
  #14   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:04 AM).
press start to play_

Phew! Finally got around to updating things.

Quote:
Thank you again for the css! It's lovely :D

I also added the other sorting hat quiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

Added you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik destler View Post
hi i'm down to join!

Added you :D

So I said I've been on a quest to figure out my true MBTI type, and after careful consideration, much reading, and trying to think of how I actually act in situations, I've concluded I'm most likely an ENFP after all ^^ My Ne running rampant, my Fi making sure I can be somewhat confident, my Te trying to make me actually decide on things and take action instead of just dreaming, and my Si desperately trying to remind me from the back row of what has worked in the past and not lol.
  #15   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:49 AM).
Mother of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
Welcome to the club! Nice to see a fellow ENFP ^-^

I'd love to take a wand test!

I'll take the alignment test now. Thanks!

The Homestuck sign test is here: http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php

Brief disclaimer though; the sign test is partly Astrology, as it asks you to just pick your birth sign as the first step. But you _could_ also simply pick whatever sign you like best for whatever reason :3
Wow! The homstuck test is so thorough. Thank you!!

If you are still up for the ultimate wand test click here.

http://www.unfading.net/wsinfo.html

#16   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:58 PM).
just bought it

So question for the group: which personality type do you feel describes you the most accurately?

For me, it would definitely be my Chaotic Neutral alignment. I'm really independent and out for myself a lot of the times, and I won't deny that I fabricate lies frequently just to make my life a little easier.

#17   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (4:19 PM).
-CONQUERER

Nature: Hasty
    INTJ
    Gryffindor
    Lawful Neutral
    ARRIUS
      #18   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (12:56 AM).
    press start to play_

Quote:
    So question for the group: which personality type do you feel describes you the most accurately?

For me, it would definitely be my Chaotic Neutral alignment. I'm really independent and out for myself a lot of the times, and I won't deny that I fabricate lies frequently just to make my life a little easier.
    I feel like Pius describes me well. http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/truesign.php?TS=Pius

Prospit Dreamer and Breath Aspect. I wonder what class I would be o:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Overlord Drakow View Post
    INTJ
    Gryffindor
    Lawful Neutral
    ARRIUS
    Welcome! Arrius is a Homestuck sign?
      #19   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:54 AM).
    -CONQUERER

Yeah.
        #20   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 1 Week Ago (12:43 PM).
      Dungeon Explorer

Nature: Relaxed
      Ah, personality type and theory. I honestly love the idea for a handful of reasons. Firstly I like the idea for identifying or better understanding a character in writing and other places, it makes me feel like I understand them more and it gives them more depth. The idea also just gives me inspiration for many things, and taking a personality quiz makes me feel more aware of myself. And, to top it all off, it just piques my curiosity, while personality is hard to box in and label, just exploring what we are like makes me interested.

As far as the quizzes went...
      MBTI: INFP-T (This result has flip-flopped since I first took the test a few years ago, it used to be INFJ, but still, I like the idea of finding ideal solutions that work both logically and emotionally, but it doesn't mean I won't stand by something strongly.)
      House: Hufflepuff (I don't know much about Harry Potter so this one is kinda lost on me.)
      Alignment: Lawful Neutral (An interesting one, though I take it with a grain of salt because the questions were vague or dependent on the context.)
      Homestuck sign: Aquapio (Firstly, I just love the name. Secondly, the whole quiz was most intriguing to me, and it felt much more personal. The breakdown of each aspect is nice, and the small parts of each fit together quite well, I'm kinda stunned.)

Between all of them, I honestly think the Extended Zodiac Sign (Aquapio) was most fitting, the thirst for knowledge, the enjoyment of creativity, and the liking of intelligence. Each is a pretty apt description.
      ♫That's what bein' a friend is about!♫
        #21   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 5 Days Ago (5:46 AM).
      press start to play_

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Miningsilver View Post
      Ah, personality type and theory. I honestly love the idea for a handful of reasons. Firstly I like the idea for identifying or better understanding a character in writing and other places, it makes me feel like I understand them more and it gives them more depth. The idea also just gives me inspiration for many things, and taking a personality quiz makes me feel more aware of myself. And, to top it all off, it just piques my curiosity, while personality is hard to box in and label, just exploring what we are like makes me interested.

As far as the quizzes went...
      MBTI: INFP-T (This result has flip-flopped since I first took the test a few years ago, it used to be INFJ, but still, I like the idea of finding ideal solutions that work both logically and emotionally, but it doesn't mean I won't stand by something strongly.)
      House: Hufflepuff (I don't know much about Harry Potter so this one is kinda lost on me.)
      Alignment: Lawful Neutral (An interesting one, though I take it with a grain of salt because the questions were vague or dependent on the context.)
      Homestuck sign: Aquapio (Firstly, I just love the name. Secondly, the whole quiz was most intriguing to me, and it felt much more personal. The breakdown of each aspect is nice, and the small parts of each fit together quite well, I'm kinda stunned.)

Between all of them, I honestly think the Extended Zodiac Sign (Aquapio) was most fitting, the thirst for knowledge, the enjoyment of creativity, and the liking of intelligence. Each is a pretty apt description.
      Yes, I love especially the MBTI types because they have thoroughly explored and defined different types and reading about them makes me better understand both myself and others. It's such a relief to see that there are weird things I do that are perfectly normal for most ENFPs :)

Interesting that you were an Aquapio and a Hufflepuff. I know the tests aren't of the same depth, but Aquapio from what you say here sounds more like Ravenclaw.
        #22   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 8 Hours Ago (1:41 AM).
      -CONQUERER

Isn't ENFP quite a common personality type though. A normalised distribution of people you interact with should yield a few other ENFP types I would have thought. What I'm trying to say is that you should have potentially noticed other people doing the ''weird things you do'' as chances are likely you would have come across other ENFP types. This is of course purely hypothetical...

In my circumstances I find it much harder to relate to other people as my personality typing is much less common.

Quick Reply