The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 20th, 2018 (7:36 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Fairy.
Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle

Welcome to Club of the Month everybody!

Fairy and I want to thank everyone for your contributions to Clubhouses. We've dropped in for a visit to all of the active clubs. Sometimes we were shrouded in a fairy aura to hide our presence teehee!

You guys really are awesome, and have done such good jobs that we decided to do a little something extra.

From this day forth every month a club will be spotlighted. You will sit in a place in the sun here at Clubhouses until the same time next month, when its another user's turn!

The Club of the Month for November is Book Club.

Thank you Mystical Ninetales for creating such an informative club, and for being an active founder. Your stirring discussions of great tales grab us by the ears ...and antennae in the case of a Milotic. Cheers!

Why don't you guys come and grab a good book here?

The Club of the Month for January is The Smash Club!

- Congrats to Dragon for launching such a massively successful and fun club. Everyone go check out and join, get ready for a round of SMASH!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

#2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 20th, 2018 (9:54 PM). Edited November 20th, 2018 by MysticalNinetales.
Mysteriosity is Beauty

Nature: Sassy
Oh, wow! I was not anticipating this. Thank you so much!

I am truly honoured to have my modest club be the first to win this magnificent award. I am so incredibly glad to have created my book club, as I am deeply passionate about reading, writing, and everything in-between. I'm humbled to have been able to provide an accepting environment where book lovers from all walks of life can freely and openly discuss their favourite novels, recent reads, etc. I will try my very best to engage with my fellow club members and keep the Book Club the absolute best that it can be.

Again, thank you for this fabulous award and I can't wait to see what clubs receive the award in coming months! There are some truly amazing ones. :)
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 22nd, 2018 (5:53 PM).

Congratulations MysticalNinetales!! I know youll keep doing great, hun!! xoxo

#4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (5:38 PM).

Congratulations to The Smash Club for being the winner of January's Club of the Month! If you haven't already, go check it out!!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=414964

xoxo

#5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (5:47 PM).

Nature: Gentle
Oh wow! <33 Thanks so much for this honor!

Yeah, for those of you who love super smash bros, please check out the club! :3 Hopefully we will prepare tournaments and other fun stuff soon! I'll do my best to help boost the club even further. <33

Quick Reply