Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content

#51   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old April 19th, 2015 (4:31 PM).
la lune

Nature: Timid
Dear Anon,

SURPRISE I'm moving out in like two weeks and you can't stop me because I already took out a money order to pay the leasing fee!

the fear has gripped me, but here i go.
  #52   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old April 19th, 2015 (9:58 PM).
Aspiring something

Nature: Calm
    Dear Anon,

After so many years of me doing everything I could to push you away, maybe we really can have a relationship after all.
      #53   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old April 20th, 2015 (12:09 AM).

Nature: Naive
    DA,

Wow, you didn't kill me today. I was honestly expecting a distant look and a cold comment at least, but you shrugged and listened to my plea of "no bullying me today, please". That's at least a little less stress in my life, knowing that you might have a heart within after all. Or maybe you are just sick and tired of my mistakes by now.
      #54   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old April 20th, 2015 (12:42 AM).
    i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!

Nature: Gentle
      DA

i admit it, im a clingy bastard who refuses 2 let go of the past, considering U CANNOT LET GO REGUARDLESS! i never had *many* friends growing up, i never had any1 who cared as much as u, but 8 years go by and now u dun even care about me anymore... all i wnt is 2 b happy again, dunno if i can b happy again...
        #55   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old April 20th, 2015 (12:43 AM).

Nature: Adamant
      Dear Anonymous

I know I owe you an apology for last week. I tried really hard to pretend that everything was normal between us but by the end of the night I had just ran out of steam and I couldn't keep pretending I was okay. I know I can't blame you for how you feel and I know it was wrong to bring the mood down like that when we were having an okay night, I just wish you could understand what I'm going through because you know so little of it. I really am sorry though, and I will apologise to you soon... I just can't find the right words at the moment so please bear with me. I've lost you one way, I couldn't handle losing your friendship as well.

Dear Anonymous

You have no idea how big a help to me you have been over this past week and I don't think you are aware of how much your friendship and support means to me. You have a lot of your own problems too, and I hope that I can be around to help you through them in the same way you are doing for me. Stop doubting yourself because you're amazing.
        #56   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old April 20th, 2015 (6:06 AM).
      アンタークチサイ

Dear Anonymous,

Next time you say you're going to do badly for Maths yet score better than most of the others, just zip your lips. The next time you skip lectures to do whatever it is you do, you don't have to act like you were there. We get it, you don't need to attend lectures. You're so smart. And sickening. /eye roll

Dear Anonymous,

I feel a bit shafted that you didn't consider the regular normal members. Meh.
        #57   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old April 20th, 2015 (10:16 AM).

Nature: Sassy
      Dear anon,

You should have taken the vacation when you had the chance, trust me it would definitely help your anger issue jfc.
        #58   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old April 20th, 2015 (3:29 PM).

Nature: Jolly
      Dear anonymous,

Don't you ever psyducking dare talk like that to my friends. You're already more trouble than you think you are. No wonder why nobody likes you as a friend, because you can't control your damn attitude. You have done nothing but cause pain to them, and when you try to act smarter than them, at least back up your claims with reliable information instead of insisting that you're always correct. Go ahead and confront me about this post if you ever happen to stalk my online life and find it, I couldn't care less. You are an egotistical self-centered brat.
        #59   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old April 20th, 2015 (3:59 PM).

Nature: Quiet
        Dear anonymous,

I really appreciate your bullmuk.
          #60   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 20th, 2015 (6:35 PM).
        Legit Boss

Nature: Quiet
        Dear Anon...

Why do you put sequels to movies on Netflix but not the first movies? *cough* Rush 2 in Netflix but not 1st or 3rd.
          #61   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 20th, 2015 (10:29 PM).

Dear Anonymous

You better behave today or I'm going to curb stomp your tiny head and drown you in your mother's tears.

Also good luck for your competition this weekend.
          #62   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 21st, 2015 (7:04 AM).
        (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Dear Anon,

I truly hope today goes a bit better. Will try not to be nervous. It's hard adjusting and I'm getting really stressed out over it.

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
        sheep x bobandbill 5ever
          #63   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 21st, 2015 (12:48 PM).
        the princess without voice

DA

I wish you would stop judging me for how I live my life and what I choose to love and obsess over. What I like to do is perfectly normal and everyone does it and every tiny action and detail in my life shouldn't be such a big deal to you. Stop using this as your way to bully me. Grow the hell up already.
          #64   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 21st, 2015 (2:23 PM).

Dear anonymous,

I've moved on, but deep down I still miss you. Still letting time heal the last of my wounds.
          #65   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 22nd, 2015 (6:38 AM).

Dear anonymous

When I walked past your store and heard you screaming "Slow down and get off that horse", although you were out of sight and I couldn't see you, it set my mind wandering. I have been puzzling over this all day. What the hell kind of a situation could make this sentence a viable response at a clothing boutique?

Dear Anonymous

"Do you have your eye on anyone?"
        ARE YOU PSYDUCKING KIDDING ME? It's been barely more than a week and it will take me years upon years to even half get over this. No I do not have my eye on anyone and I'd like to bloody hope that so soon after leaving me you wouldn't either. Wow.

Dear anonymouses

Thanks for listening to my rants :)
          #66   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old April 22nd, 2015 (7:54 AM).
        Banned

Nature: Naughty
          Dear anon,

Is that so? 'Kay, but don't be surprised when I refuse to psyducking help you next time.
            #67   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old April 22nd, 2015 (6:59 PM).

Dear Anon

I gave you a lot of chances, I guess I made the wrong move. And that gave you a wrong image from me. Add the people that I had around me at that moment and there you go. I get it now, but I want you to know, I'm not like them, and maybe if you give me a chance I can show you that. I'm not going to look and care about this, I don't really mind a lot. But I just have that small thought, I'm sure we could get along, you look like a great person. But, it's fine. Maybe I was foolish, and I said something wrong, maybe being myself it's just a bad idea. That's ok as well.

DA. Just saying, have a good life. And have fun, you deserve it. Hope we find ourselves on the same road once.
            #68   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old April 25th, 2015 (5:10 AM). Edited April 25th, 2015 by Poki.
          Banned

Dear anon,

I wasted an hour I'll never get back waiting for you. You never showed up or called me. Thanks a lot. Guess I'll buy an A. Geniculata from someone else. :)
              #69   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old April 25th, 2015 (8:11 AM).
            アンタークチサイ

Dear Anonymous,

Do you have to run your mouth every single damn time? We all know you have an opinion, but keep your filthy ass close because we don't want to know how it smells like. I don't care about what happened to you last night. I don't care what your mother does for a living and I frankly would rather you stay passive for a year. You say you're deaf in one ear; I'm pretty sure it's both ears. You can't even receive instructions without putting your own twist onto things. No wonder you couldn't handle English Literature you uncultured thing. Ugh, I just can't wait to graduate.
              #70   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old April 25th, 2015 (9:22 AM).
            married to the music

Nature: Brave
            Dear Anonymous,

It's not that I dislike talking to you, it's that every time we talk you tell me you love me, and all these feelings, and how I'm supposed to be "yours" and some such, even though you know how I feel, and that it just makes things awkward. I just can't figure out why you'd wanna keep our conversations going in that direction. You say you wanna talk to me about fun things and such again, so talk to me about those things. I know you have hope, but realistically we will never meet in person, and I really wish you'd be okay with meeting someone offline and stop hoping to turn things around with me every time we talk. You can't just hang on to feelings about someone online to the point where it stops you from falling for anyone offline, not if you know it won't work.

눈부시게 아름다운 건 항상 그래
            쓰러질 듯 또 흔들려

previously known as Drew
            paired to Palamon
              #71   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old April 25th, 2015 (8:48 PM).

Dear Anon.

Hm, I guess you don't get it. You're not from here, even if you lived here for 20 years. You were raised on another country, you have a different way to do things, instead down here. If you're lazy, the world is yours and everything in it.

Dear Anon, I would love to ask you this. You don't know how hard is it for me, to wake up every day, and notice that I don't have a future???. You know that?, I think you don't. Yes, I'm sure you don't, you don't even imagine how hard is it to do something here. You know that every day that I look on how to do something to move forward, and I find nothing. You know how upset do I get with that???. DO YOU?. Again, I guess no. It's not easy to make progress down here, you know that our country is just a joke with a flag?. It doesn't matter what's going to happen on the future, at least on this situation. So!, next time that I go to your class, don't make me waste an hour of my life hitting me where it hurts the most!, I know you don't know about that, so I can forgive you, I know you're a great and smart person.

Dear anon, that situation really bothered me. And, you didn't noticed how everybody on the classroom didn't cared about what you said, BUT! I did!. And you know that I want to change, even if I don't show that attitude a lot. Not going to make the same mistake twice.
              #72   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old April 26th, 2015 (8:14 AM).
            (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Dear Anon,

Well, figures I'd have to work with you tomorrow. And it has to be tomorrow of all days but that's to be expected since we're always working together on Mondays. Please don't give me too much crap and please try to realize that it takes everyone time to settle in, not just me. I feel so awkward around you with how judgmental/rude you tend to be that it makes the pressure that much greater and increases my chances of actually messing up. Everyone else has give me nothing but praise for the amount of work I've been putting in yet you sit here spewing comments that are not at all fair or necessary to me. Realize I can't be perfect, especially not right off the bat.

And yes, I do pay attention, thank you. :P

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
            sheep x bobandbill 5ever
              #73   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old April 26th, 2015 (8:39 AM).
            Banned

Dear anon,

But I wanted a puppy today! ;-;
                #74   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old April 26th, 2015 (6:28 PM).

Dear Anonymouses

I've been here for a month…almost a month and half now. My experience so far is like…I just graduated from a training program that got me to where I'm at now. Being a supervisor, and a back-up manager on duty is really fun and I love how the workers respect me, but I'm afraid that my time in this position might not last. I love being looked upon as a leader, a co-worker, a friend. It's a wonderful company I'm working for, and I appreciate the fact that you support me in everything I do. But starting next month my timing will be limited, but I will try to be available as much as I can. I love you guys and thanks for backing me up.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm crushing hard, man, despite like…recovering from a recent heartbreak. Do I want to go through this again? I wish you would understand my current emotional struggle right now. I'm now regretting that I didn't hung out with you yesterday, when it was my only day off. I'm glad you understand that I needed time for myself after a hectic week. I promise you, next weekend (not this weekend), we'll go hang out.
                #75   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old April 26th, 2015 (7:32 PM).
              la lune

Dear Anon,

It eats me up a bit when you tell me we can't text.

the fear has gripped me, but here i go.

Quick Reply