Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old March 21st, 2018 (11:23 AM). Edited March 21st, 2018 by Nah.

previous feedback thread here

Hi there. This is the feedback thread for the Deep Discussion section of the Pokecommunity. In this thread, all users are welcome to post any and all feedback they may have regarding this section. Ask questions, voice concerns/issues, offer ideas on things you want to see (and don't want to see), tell me I'm the biggest cloyster you've ever met, or any other comments--no matter how big or small--you feel are relevant to the maintenance and improvement of DD.

This thread is open for posting at anytime, please make use of it.
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old March 21st, 2018 (4:43 PM).
Just call me EC.

I will say changing the overall theme of this area has made me more likely to participate and make threads, so well done on that front.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old March 21st, 2018 (6:41 PM).

Seems good, the discussion heat gets intense so some change might make it easier to participate.
      #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 29th, 2018 (6:31 AM). Edited October 29th, 2018 by curiousnathan.

Nature: Adamant
    I personally prefer 'Discussion & Debates' (or whatever it was). 'Deep Discussion' sounds awkward and...off-putting for a lack of a better word, haha.

Edit: Really digging this [Life] tag, though. Feels like a place I can have meaningful discussions with people. (Still not deep though haha).
      #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 29th, 2018 (12:01 PM).

i had to look at the Hub thread to remember why we changed the name.....which took up like nearly half of that thread lol
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by curiousnathan View Post
    I personally prefer 'Discussion & Debates' (or whatever it was). 'Deep Discussion' sounds awkward and...off-putting for a lack of a better word, haha.

Edit: Really digging this [Life] tag, though. Feels like a place I can have meaningful discussions with people. (Still not deep though haha).
    Basically we felt that there was a negative stigma attached to the name "Discussions & Debates" (and especially the word debates) and thought that maybe a name change would help a bit in moving away from that unwanted stigma. There were a lot of name ideas brought up, but we had a hard time deciding on what one to go with and eventually sort of went "psyduck it, let's just go with Deep Discussion or something". Maybe not the perfect name yeah, but we didn't know what else to do and wanted to get on with our plans for the section already.

Glad that you like the Life tag though.

Quick Reply