Roleplay Theatre The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old May 5th, 2018 (5:19 PM).
Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Nature: Docile
    how would you define "post-by-post, 'literate,'" forum roleplaying, especially in a way that distinguishes it from independent creative writing? in case you interpret that more denotatively: how rigid is that definition, and does it apply to you or the RPT in-general?

what does roleplaying mean to you, personally? Going deeper, if you're comfortable doing so: what impact has it had on your life, on your perspective?

and, really, how much does "community" factor in? who do you roleplay for? for yourself -- to inspire your own creative process? or for other people -- to engage in an intimate, collaborative writing experience? or both?

in-general: why do you roleplay over anything else?

feel free to answer any of the questions to any extent that feels right to you, or if they just make you think, that's cool too.

#2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 7th, 2018 (9:38 AM).
    press start to play_

Nature: Naive
    i need to sit down after reading that post. maybe i'll be back with answers when i've had some water.

Quick Reply