The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (12:15 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by adventure.
press start to play_

Nature: Naive

Welcome to the SU fanclub!

OWNER:
adventure

MEMBERS:
erik destler
Sylphiel
Fairy
Sheep
Kitty
Salzorrah

Let this be the prime spot for SU fans on Pok�Community to gather and fangirl/boy over the latest episodes, rumors, theories and all the amazing characters and old episodes! And music. And art. And everything.

Latest episode: "Legs From Here To Homeworld" (season 5, episode 25)
Next episode: TBA

Do you not know what Steven Universe is? It's a TV cartoon about a boy who lives with three women with superpowers. The women are actually not women at all, but "gems", mineral based aliens, and Steven himself is half-human, half-gem. His mother gave up her life to bring Steven into the world, and over the course of 5 seasons (so far!) the show dives deeper and deeper into the mystery of who his mother was and why she did what she did. You should give it a watch! For being a "kids show", it's got immense depth and is definitely enjoyable for anybody appreciating some goofyness combined with family themes, betrayal, love and action.

RULES...
(1) Respect that others might have different favorites or theories and opinions to yours.
(2) Feel free to change the topic whenever you like but only if it's clear that there isn't an active ongoing discussion already. Active meaning several posts a day.

To become part of the club (meaning you consent to me perhaps quoting/messaging you about club activities sometimes) simply post in this thread saying what you would like us to call you, and what your favorite gem is!

Starting off, you can call me Rika, and I love so many gems but Opal is simply a tad bit cooler than the rest :3 Amethyst is another great fav of mine, and she's half of Opal so that works out.
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (7:02 AM).
the real gay

Nature: Naughty
steven what

Sorry it took me forever to join pls dont ban me rika

Hi everyone! You can call me Erik or Tyler. My favorite gem is Peridot, and my favorite fusion is either Rhodondite (sp?) or Sardonyx. I really want a Pearl/Peridot fusion tho :x

CAN WE START OFF WITH OUR FAVORITE EPISODE?

My favorite episode, to date, is probably Roses Scabbard. Everything about that episode is sheer perfection to me, and Ive rewatched it so many times {WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOUVE NEVER EVEN MET HER} {MY ROOMS BEEN NEEDING A NEW PILE} {THE QUARTIZINE TRIO?!?!?!??!!}.

...now that Im reflecting more, I think Pearl might be my true favorite gem, with Peridot as a close second.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (10:38 AM).

Nature: Calm
Hello my name is Jess and I absolutely adore Peridot. Not sure who would be a second favorite, maybe Pearl.

And it's been long enough since I watched most of the episodes that I couldn't say which is my favorite. I really need to do a rewatch of them sometime.
  #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (11:28 AM). Edited July 31st, 2018 by Raichu.
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
steven what

Sorry it took me forever to join pls dont ban me rika

Hi everyone! You can call me Erik or Tyler. My favorite gem is Peridot, and my favorite fusion is either Rhodondite (sp?) or Sardonyx. I really want a Pearl/Peridot fusion tho :x

CAN WE START OFF WITH OUR FAVORITE EPISODE?

My favorite episode, to date, is probably Roses Scabbard. Everything about that episode is sheer perfection to me, and Ive rewatched it so many times {WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOUVE NEVER EVEN MET HER} {MY ROOMS BEEN NEEDING A NEW PILE} {THE QUARTIZINE TRIO?!?!?!??!!}.

...now that Im reflecting more, I think Pearl might be my true favorite gem, with Peridot as a close second.
Welcome! <33333

hmmm I'm really not sure which ep is my fav. Possibly Jailbreak, still, or Reunited because Saph was gorgeous in the suit and the fight was so cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphiel View Post
Hello my name is Jess and I absolutely adore Peridot. Not sure who would be a second favorite, maybe Pearl.

And it's been long enough since I watched most of the episodes that I couldn't say which is my favorite. I really need to do a rewatch of them sometime.
Hi Jess! <3 Welcome :3 I'm semi-slowly in the process of rewatching them myself! Am only in s1 still. Since I've watched most of them only once, they're still very enjoyable despite knowing what lies ahead!

I'm watching theory videos on youtube these days while waiting for new eps. There are plenty of cool thoughts floating around... for example, some believe White Pearl was probably Pink's old pearl, and that our Peal used to belong to White Diamond!! Because the other Pearls gem placement match their Diamond's, and WP our Pearl's gems are switched around in that case... Plus, WP is broken somehow. It's very mysterious. What do you guys think?
  #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (3:21 PM).

I'll join! I just finally caught up to date today!

My name is Fairy and my favorite gem is Sapphire!

I also have to say that so far my favorite episode is Ruby Rider. My god that was cuteeee <333

#6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (3:54 PM).
away jan 7 - jan 20

Nature: Timid
this show is my life, like srsly
I love Pearl so much and Ruby x Sapphire is a very lovely pair too. man they're all great, and recent episodes have been soo exciting ; ;

Feel free to call me Sheep or Janna (doesn't matter), and my favorite gem is Pearl!!

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
  #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old July 31st, 2018 (10:21 PM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
I'll join! I just finally caught up to date today!

My name is Fairy and my favorite gem is Sapphire!

I also have to say that so far my favorite episode is Ruby Rider. My god that was cuteeee <333
omg Ruby Rider was too adorable, Ruby overall is probably the most adorable character haha (even more than Peridot at times!).

Welcome :D I'll Sapphire you up <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
I love Pearl so much and Ruby x Sapphire is a very lovely pair too. man they're all great, and recent episodes have been soo exciting ; ;

Feel free to call me Sheep or Janna (doesn't matter), and my favorite gem is Pearl!!
my life too, and i'm glad it is

Yeah recent episodes have been very exciting with SO much happening and zero filler, hasn't it? All the way from Can't Go Back.

So what did you guys think of the theory I wrote about c:

Quote:
I'm watching theory videos on youtube these days while waiting for new eps. There are plenty of cool thoughts floating around... for example, some believe White Pearl was probably Pink's old pearl, and that our Peal used to belong to White Diamond!! Because the other Pearls gem placement match their Diamond's, and WP our Pearl's gems are switched around in that case... Plus, WP is broken somehow. It's very mysterious. What do you guys think?
  #8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (6:03 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Hi, I'm John. Steven Universe is on my to-watch-list for few weeks, but from what I've heard about it, I think I'll be fan of this show soon.

But the real reason why I'm here is to shamelessly promote my own section. Few days ago, one of the users created Steven Universe Challenge and I think you could be interested in it.

And now, I'm going to watch 1st episode...
  #9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (6:15 AM).
press start to play_

Oh jesus don't read any post, Janp!!

But welcome back when you start season 5, we will love to get your live commentary <3

I checked out the challenge before. Looks fun! I'm just not much of a challenge player c:
  #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (6:16 AM).
the real gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
omg Ruby Rider was too adorable, Ruby overall is probably the most adorable character haha (even more than Peridot at times!).

Welcome :D I'll Sapphire you up <3

my life too, and i'm glad it is

Yeah recent episodes have been very exciting with SO much happening and zero filler, hasn't it? All the way from Can't Go Back.

So what did you guys think of the theory I wrote about c:
I SAW THIS THEORY ON REDDIT
I definitely think theres something wrong with WDs Pearl. There was a conscious decision to make her have the same voice actor as WD. I also agree with the thought of our Pearl being WDs original Pearl.

....I just cant wait for new episodes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemanahrad View Post
Hi, I'm John. Steven Universe is on my to-watch-list for few weeks, but from what I've heard about it, I think I'll be fan of this show soon.

But the real reason why I'm here is to shamelessly promote my own section. Few days ago, one of the users created Steven Universe Challenge and I think you could be interested in it.

And now, I'm going to watch 1st episode...
I wish you the best of luck. The first few episodes are silly, but touch on serious stuff by episode...12? Please do not enter this thread again because SPOILERS.
  #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (6:17 AM).
press start to play_

OH RIGHT THE VOICE ACTORS that's a heavy clue wow
  #12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (6:42 AM).
the real gay

Yeah I love who theyve cast for the diamonds, Patti and Christine especially. Both are Broadway legends in their own right. (e.g. Christine in Grey Gardens or War Paint ;; Patti in Gypsy, Sweeney Todd, or even Evita)

I hope ALL of the diamonds have a duet featuring either Susan Egan or Steven. OR BOTH.
  #13   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 1st, 2018 (11:03 PM).
press start to play_

I think Yellow has grown to be my favorite diamond. She's like this really cool aunt who seems dangerous but really is just heavily protective.
  #14   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2018 (6:33 PM).
away jan 7 - jan 20

havent been able to catch up w/ all the posts but
the diamonds are all cool! I really adore all of them, can't 100% which is my favorite because they're all interesting in their own ways. Blue tho ; ; <3

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
  #15   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2018 (8:02 AM). Edited August 3rd, 2018 by Raichu.
press start to play_

Just wait til you catch up, I want to see what you say about the diamonds then!!

I made a gemsona ahaha. Nah it would probably look different if I had completely free hands and sat down and truly thought about it. But now I just used a gemsona maker online ^^ https://www.dolldivine.com/gemsona-maker.php

Apparently this gem is Petalite. But the design is all me lol, just the gemstone's name was given by the game.

#16   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2018 (9:10 AM).
Meow, purr purr.

hi i would like to join help im forced jk
may i be sardonyx

ooo i tried it and i massively psyducked up so i didn't get the code thing rip but

managed to save a screen shot
  #17   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2018 (11:30 PM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
hi i would like to join help im forced jk
may i be sardonyx

ooo i tried it and i massively psyducked up so i didn't get the code thing rip but

managed to save a screen shot
Welcome :D Nice gem! I'll see if I can find more of these gemsona makers... this one was confusing imo.

Are you all caught up??
  #18   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 4th, 2018 (1:36 PM).
You found a heart!

Joining in! I've been a fan for years (since season 1 ended exactly) and this is what I took pictures of when I went to the Smithsoanian months ago.

Also my favourite episode is Restaurant Wars because it's my perfect kind of silly. And I do really want to see more of Blue and Yellow because I love their characters and Patti LuPone is incredible.
  #19   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 5th, 2018 (7:23 AM).
press start to play_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
Joining in! I've been a fan for years (since season 1 ended exactly) and I love Peridot.
Welcome, my friend <3 Those are cool gems O: they really do look like Peri's gem, I've just never seen such before.

Hm, I think some members here are bad at returning and chatting 8) so let's get a common topic going:

What do you think will happen with White Diamond? Sugar has confirmed that she completely lacks empathy and ability to feel things at all. Do you think Steven and the Crystal Gems will end up having to shatter her? Or will they actually get her to save the corrupted gems on Earth willingly somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
steven what
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphiel View Post
I absolutely adore Peridot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
My god that was cuteeee <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
help im forced jk
  #20   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 5th, 2018 (4:40 PM).
Happy, and Searching.

Nature: Gentle
Heya, my name is Ali and I really really adore Garnet.

This show is really special to me and it's so comfy and just warming to watch on a quiet day with a hot drink and a blanket. :3

Springtime, the sun is back and the breeze to accompany it..
  #21   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 5th, 2018 (4:49 PM).
away jan 7 - jan 20

i s2g i will make a gemsona that i won't be super picky about eventually

peridot is pure love <3 but they all are. kinda miss seeing her with those robo-shoes that made her tall, but her tiny look is also cute lol

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
  #22   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 6th, 2018 (1:55 PM).
the real gay

...Im hoping they dont have to shatter White Diamond, but I definitely could see it happening. Or White Pearl getting shattered, possibly.

Someone mentioned that we still havent seen inside of that treasure chest in Lions mane. People theorized it could be ANYTHING from memorabilia (then why lock it up????) to Pink Diamonds shattered remains (obviously not).

What do yall think??
  #23   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 7th, 2018 (11:59 AM). Edited August 7th, 2018 by Raichu.
press start to play_

I don't see them reasoning with WD but perhaps... Perhaps they can somehow force her to take a new shape? To become a differnt person, like Rose turned into Steven. Whichever way it all ends, it will surely be something this has all led up to. Corruption, Pink's powers, Rose's transformation (she somehow created an organic child, and she can create gem shards from soil), the extreme order and organization of the gem life, and the way Earth just breaks all rules.

I have no idea what could be in the chest o: possibly a clue as to why Rose actually gave herself up for her child?
  #24   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 8th, 2018 (3:54 PM).

White Pearl seems like she's got problems, man.

I don't think they'll shatter her, but i think it's clear she's being set up as the series' main antagonist. There's not going to be this bait and switch like there was with Yellow and Blue. How they resolve that, on the other hand, is up for debate!

#25   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 8th, 2018 (5:21 PM).
away jan 7 - jan 20

white diamond looks straight out of some horror movie
she terrifies me @_@ I can't imagine she'll ever end up on their side since she is really, really set in her ways. heck, I was surprised Blue and Yellow ended up helping Steven and co. out, lol

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Quick Reply