The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 4th, 2018 (5:44 PM).
Cosmog Enthusiast

Nature: Quiet
    Sorry for not being on here. Can I rejoin?

Good boy: Maractus

Maractus is a cute cactus Pokmon with decent enough stats for an in game team and a nice sense of rarity. If youre looking for a different grass type in Unova, Maractus is a good choice.

Name: Lucky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
      #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old November 6th, 2018 (5:58 PM). Edited November 6th, 2018 by strangerhypno.

Dunsparce

Best Mon, could be mascot of the series in all honesty. it's more than a meme tier mon.

Also I enjoy Maractus as well. More than Cacturne. And I knew someone who commited suicide a while back who liked it as well. So I suppose there is some sentiment in there as well.
        #28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old November 6th, 2018 (7:43 PM). Edited November 6th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.
      Thanks for the pretty av Rainbow x3;

Nature: Naive
      We should talk about unpopular characters from the anime in this club too.

Iris and Lyra didn't go so well with the fans, from what i remember. Iris I duno if i really liked her or not but Lyra is awesome, and I love that she was a pearlshipper <3

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
      Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
      I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
      Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
      http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
      Please join my forum :D
        #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old November 7th, 2018 (5:10 PM).
      Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
      I came here to leave an offering for Flareon. He's possibly the least popular of the eevelutions, but I always thought he was one of the cutest design-wise. When I first played pokemon Yellow I beat down the door of Celadon City department store and grabbed that fire stone to see eevee evolve into a Flareon. I love the episode the Battling Eevee Brothers.

If it is okay to talk about the human characters, I will add that I actually liked Lyra too. Its a beautiful name and she's I think very cute with oversized white hat-- I'd buy that in a store.

Sure, I miss Kris. She was really an exciting edition to the world of Pokemon for girl players. She was great, and replacing her was very controversial, especially when Gold wasn't replaced. But I say Lyra still deserved a chance.

I think the 4th gen also marked a shift in the way the female player was portrayed. Dawn and Lyra are very feminized, innocent-looking anime girls whereas as I would say Kris and May were a bit more tomboyish. I really am okay with portraying a heroine either way though.

As for Iris, I've always loved her frankly! She has a fantastic battle theme. I also identify with her a lot because we share a love of dragon pokemon. I have always liked her father/daughter-like relationship with Drayden and she is ridiculously cute with the gianormous pigtails. i don't really get why people hate her, especially if you like Misty. Anime-wise I liked that they interjected more comedy with this gal pal, walking it back to the more fiery female traveling companion.

Name: Narcissus

#30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old November 7th, 2018 (8:49 PM).
      Cosmog Enthusiast

I agree that Flareon has a great design. It’s sleek and has very complementing colors. Thankfully it got some great moves recently to take advantage of it’s solid attack stat.

#31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old November 8th, 2018 (11:13 PM).
        4 million years

Nature: Hasty
          Username: Catnip~ But it's gonna be changed to Desert Stream~ soon.
          Good Boi: (picture of pokémon and/or a brief description of why you think they deserve more love)

Lumineon
          Idk if it really gets hated, but it's forgettable to a lot of people. I think it has a really cool design personally
            #32   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old November 9th, 2018 (12:44 PM). Edited November 9th, 2018 by VisionofMilotic.
          Mother of Dragons

Torkoal is a Pokemon that a lot of people forget exists.

I first grabbed him in Emerald because I had no fire Pokemon-- I got Treecko as my starter. So as I walking down the fiery path it was either Torkoal or Numel. I thought he looked derpy, but you can't judge a book by its covered because he became a good friend and loyal team member.

We went through good and zany times together. I swept Wally's entire team with just Torkoal, and he went into the hall of fame. I tested Torkoal again in a fire monotype I did in Pokemon Y earlier this year, and he performed even better. He was good against the final ice gym leader and walled most of Malva's own fire pokemon when I was facing the E4 and annihilated Wikstrom. He even got in some good blows against Diantha. I don't know exactly why he works so well for me, but he does. I run him as a pretty straightforward mixed attacker. But I like this fella.

My first Torkoal was called Amber Eye and the second was Yurtle. They both deserve the ribbons they are decorated in

#33   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old November 9th, 2018 (12:52 PM).
          Cosmog Enthusiast

Quote:
            Originally Posted by VisionofMilotic View Post
            Torkoal is a Pokemon that a lot of people forget exists.

I first grabbed him in Emerald because I had no fire Pokemon-- I got Treecko as my starter. So as I walking down the fiery path it was either Torkoal or Numel. I thought he looked derpy, but you can't judge a book by its covered because he became a good friend and loyal team member.

We went through good and zany times together. I swept Wally's entire team with just Torkoal, and he went into the hall of fame. I tested Torkoal again in a fire monotype I did in Pokemon Y earlier this year, and he performed even better. He was good against the final ice gym leader and walled most of Malva's own fire pokemon when I was facing the E4 and annihilated Wikstrom. He even got in some good blows against Diantha. I don't know exactly why he works so well for me, but he does. I run him as a pretty straightforward mixed attacker. But I like this fella.

My first Torkoal was called Amber Eye and the second was Yurtle. They both deserve the ribbons they are decorated in
            The fact Torkoal doesn’t get enough attention is sad. It’s such a well designed, bulky fire type.

#34   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old November 9th, 2018 (3:14 PM). Edited November 9th, 2018 by strangerhypno.

Smeargle, overlooked and only used primarily as a breeding slave, HM slave, money slave and shiny hunter slave. Screw all of that.

Low stats but infinite movepool.

It can use your favorite pokemon's signature move.

Dark Void GG

OHKO moves GG

Baton pass GG

FEAR GG

AG Smeargle GG

The reason GameFreak doesn't introduce awesome new ultra powerful regular moves is because they want to keep the beagle in check. They try to limit smeargle's potential even though his low stats already keep him in a strong check and I swear if they give it an evo or hand Sketch over to another mon...

Can't wait though in a few generations when they slip up and introduce some megazord or hax move and Smeargle becomes OU or uber not as a support role.
                #35   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old November 9th, 2018 (5:24 PM).

I admit as a kid I chose Flareon and thought it looked the coolest compared to Jolteon and Vaporeon
                  #36   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old November 10th, 2018 (3:42 AM). Edited November 10th, 2018 by VisionofMilotic.
                Mother of Dragons

I like Smeargle too! The reason I don't use them more is because there are so many possibilities that I genuinely get struck with indecision. This is the coolest, most imaginative idea ever for a Pokemon. Seeing Smeargle though is a huge deal. I'm always going to want it. I name every Smeargle after a famous artist I.e Rembrandt, Picasso, Botticelli.

Pimpnite is a competitive battler who uses Smeargle a lot. He likes lower tier Pokemon and nfes sorta like the real Ash Ketchum. He's a fun fella. Check out this vid with his Smeargle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyn66VawOZc

#37   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old November 10th, 2018 (12:19 PM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by VisionofMilotic View Post
                  I like Smeargle too! The reason I don't use them more is because there are so many possibilities that I genuinely get struck with indecision. This is the coolest, most imaginative idea ever for a Pokemon. Seeing Smeargle though is a huge deal. I'm always going to want it. I name every Smeargle after a famous artist I.e Rembrandt, Picasso, Botticelli.

Pimpnite is a competitive battler who uses Smeargle a lot. He likes lower tier Pokemon and nfes sorta like the real Ash Ketchum. He's a fun fella. Check out this vid with his Smeargle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyn66VawOZc
                  Belly drum Smeargle would likely need a lot of luck to work. But yeah I like players that try to use unique stuff, unlike the generic OU mons you see a million times. Strict smogon users would disagree though.
                    #38   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old November 10th, 2018 (1:28 PM).

I also got decently up the AG ladder with a six smeargle team. Unrestricted battles are the best!
                      #39   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old November 27th, 2018 (8:00 PM).
                    Cosmog Enthusiast

Smeargle’s an interesting Pokemon. Shame it hasn’t gotten an evolution or a buff.

Quick Reply