• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confess something!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
The farthest I've done was pills in high school but they didn't do much for me so I eventually stopped. Nowadays just tobacco products but if I wanted to I could get weed from just about everyone I work with.

What I learned is there's no "escape from reality". No matter what, you're still in the position you've been in, just your perception changed. I gained my best insight from psychedelics.. Holy fuck man. Consumption of psychedelics requires opening the mind as it opens your third eye. If one's closed minded. they're most likely to have a bad experience. When it comes to psychedelics, you have no control, it just takes you on a ride and reveals yourself and so much more. Psychedelics is illegal cause of that.

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
What I learned is there's no "escape from reality". No matter what, you're still in the position you've been in, just your perception changed. I gained my best insight from psychedelics.. Holy **** man. Of psychedelics requires opening the mind as it opens your third eye.

I mean of the type that sees it as "If you don't like the reality you see, then change it" but at the same time what are you willing to lose to make this new reality? Of course this is things I think of when I don't sleep at night.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I mean of the type that sees it as "If you don't like the reality you see, then change it" but at the same time what are you willing to lose to make this new reality? Of course this is things I think of when I don't sleep at night.

Subconscious is what you're willing to lose. Subconscious thought is what holds us back, it's the negativity... Demons we're battling.. Overthinking, insecurities, depression, stress, division of our links to ourselves.. For one to fully understand one must be spiritually in tune with themselves, others, nature, and the energy around them with minimal mental blockages. Some people just need that type of insight to change their lives. And believe it or not, that comes from drugs cause it changes your perspective in life and unlocks truths and potentials.. Best wisdom is life lessons and struggles.

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Subconscious is what you're willing to lose. Subconscious thought is what holds us back, it's the negativity... Demons we're battling.. Overthinking, insecurities, depression, stress, division of our links to ourselves.. For one to fully understand one must be spiritually in tune with themselves, others, nature, and the energy around them with minimal mental blockages. Some people just need that type of insight to change their lives. And believe it or not, that comes from drugs cause it changes your perspective in life and unlocks truths and potentials.. Best wisdom is life lessons and struggles.

Drugs themselves are just a stepping stone, as you stated earlier "Open Minded", look for all the things don't focus on one. I believe everything we do in this life teaches us something in the long run. For example I'm from the south, there is a country song that's lyrics say "How am I ever going to be old and wise, if I'm never young and crazy". Which is true, I'm 25 and hopefully have a lot years left, but sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and just go with it, you may do some stupid stuff but you learn from it, you get wiser of the situation in the future.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I mean. I can't swim.

But on a more serious note. I'm actually rather petrified of the years to come. I already have a 6 month old boy and I'm gearing up for the second little bundle of joy who will pop out mid March. While I'm elated and can't wait, I'm also terrified of the difficulty and arduous days ahead that will result of it. I found my first child to be a new experience (crying every other night due to exhaustion and wishing I was a better mother. Oh dear me, know that I am an emotional being), but thanks to that experience I think I have what it takes to raise my second one. It helps that my husband is being more involved now. Normally he sleeps the majority of the day due to being a nightshift worker, but hey, it's good money and I don't complain.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
I'm not satisfied with myself, I lose my concentration almost constantly now. From when I was younger, I had larger attention spans towards my work ethic, in which to today has plummeted drastically. I can never get any sort of schoolwork done on time. This leaves me in my room procrastinating the entire day, getting nothing done, and only makes me feel lonely. No matter hard or try I can't do anything. Even after I finished the games to the point that won't distract me too much, I can never complete any work. I fret for my term 4 assessments, and how in the world I'll be able to study if I can't even finish work that should take at least 30 minutes in the whole day. Even if I'm off my computer, and there is NO distractions around me, I still somehow don't finish anything. I have a feeling my marks have gone down, I don't think I'll go well in the future contrary to what people have been telling me, considering all I can do right is play Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch, and I'm even procrastinating now very late at night. Also I have no hint on what will happen in the future for me, maybe a lawyer, a historian, a scientist? Yeah, that's all I need to confess, for now.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I still find Sesame Street skits to be hilarious, and I'll binge them from time to time.

It was something I watched as a little kid, but it still hasn't lost it's humor to me.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I think 90s/2000s cartoons are better than a lot of modern shows. Ed Edd n Eddy for instance will always be funny to me no matter how old or worn out I get while TBBT will lose its gimmick luster of nerd culture and age badly.

Also Hypno is nowhere near my top 100 list of favorite pokemon.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
I am secretly questioning my faith (Lutheran). Don't get me wrong, I still believe in an afterlife, even though I have no idea what it is exactly, but I question why God would've let me go through some family issues without any intervention.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
i've found myself in a relationship with someone very controlling and abusive, and the only thing i'm unsure about is whether i will be able to fix it while keeping my integrity intact. i've watched other people escape this, and they never could manage without affirmation from friends and family, which makes me wonder if i'm strong enough to do this without them. it's a very painful thing

Years
I suffer from nightmares and anxiety dreams. It has been this way on and off for many years. It comes in cycles. They have struck again. Had them all week, multiple ones a night. Dreamed I was back in middle school again, and a school schooting broke out :( Still really tense, not going back to bed.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I suffer from nightmares and anxiety dreams. It has been this way on and off for many years. It comes in cycles. They have struck again. Had them all week, multiple ones a night. Dreamed I was back in middle school again, and a school schooting broke out :( Still really tense, not going back to bed.

Those kind of dreams are awful. Due to personal experience, I would get multiple of those school shooting dreams per night.

It's like you don't want to remember that day or experience, but the dream pulls you back in. Then thinking about the dream causes more, which is a vicious cycle.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I also get intensely vivid, cyclical nightmares. It can be really upsetting sometimes. :(

Anyway I'm a drug addict who is running headlong into relapse after nearly ten years of sobriety and no one knows except for like two people. :/

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
despite dating my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now (as of right now) i still get intense anxiety over the thought of facebook calling him on messenger

he knows this though,, but it still makes me really anxious ;w; idk why

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I also suffer from regular, vivid nightmares but this has only been happening for the past few months. Not sure where it came from but it's been disturbing and hard to deal with in that the actual nightmares themselves will leave me feeling anxious and low, not to mention exhausted because I lose a lot of sleep over them. I've had them almost everyday and I can only think of two positive dreams I've had in the past 4 months. Sending hugs to everyone else going through the same <3

Years
Those kind of dreams are awful. Due to personal experience, I would get multiple of those school shooting dreams per night.

It's like you don't want to remember that day or experience, but the dream pulls you back in. Then thinking about the dream causes more, which is a vicious cycle.

The way you describe it sums up everything I wanted to say. Its like you read my mind.

I had more troubles in dreamland last there. This time it was like a science-fiction film. Something straight from Invasion of the Body Snatchers, with everybody turning zombie-like.

Wow. Since you , Aslan, Fairy and I are going through similar things this might need to be a club where members can come together...

Back