Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old October 27th, 2018 (5:19 PM). Edited October 27th, 2018 by TheGhostHunter.
TheGhostHunter's Avatar
TheGhostHunter TheGhostHunter is offline
Spooky Girl with a Computer
     
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Location: Lavender Town
    Age: 19
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 288
    https://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2018/10/27/Police-responding-to-incident-in-Squirrel-Hill/stories/201810270069

    Growing up in the Pittsburgh area, this is incrediblity horrible to hear.
    __________________
    When you're gone who remembers your name? Who Keeps your flame? Who tells your story?


    Name: Shade
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Reply With Quote
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 27th, 2018 (5:58 PM).
    strangerhypno's Avatar
    strangerhypno strangerhypno is online now
       
      Join Date: Jul 2017
      Posts: 2,679
      Sad but inevitable, there are always people ready to oppose some innocents because of some delusional mindset.
      Reply With Quote
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 27th, 2018 (6:24 PM).
      Palamon's Avatar
      Palamon Palamon is online now
      Radiant Dragon Fang!
       
      Join Date: Feb 2009
      Location: Milaturia.
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 4,229
      As an American born Jewish person, with family in Pittsburgh, this disgusts me to the highest possible degree.

      I'm so tired of there being shootings all the time in America, honestly...
      __________________
      Theme: Flynn Scifo
      Pair: Jonghyun
      Reply With Quote
        #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 27th, 2018 (7:52 PM).
      TheGhostHunter's Avatar
      TheGhostHunter TheGhostHunter is offline
      Spooky Girl with a Computer
         
        Join Date: Nov 2016
        Location: Lavender Town
        Age: 19
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 288
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
        As an American born Jewish person, with family in Pittsburgh, this disgusts me to the highest possible degree.

        I'm so tired of there being shootings all the time in America, honestly...
        Stuff like this reminds me of a story. I had volunteered under a organization with Chic-Fil-A, which had a large project every spring depending on the school. My school did a Senior Citizen's Prom for our project which had an international theme (food stations for Mexico, Italy, France and China). The Prom King was a WWII vet who I had heard liberated the camps in Germany. What Patton said to his troops was to never forget the sights that they had seen. A powerful story that I heard while in High School that had came to me as I had heard of the news.
        __________________
        When you're gone who remembers your name? Who Keeps your flame? Who tells your story?


        Name: Shade
        Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
        Reply With Quote
          #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 27th, 2018 (9:48 PM).
        gimmepie's Avatar
        gimmepie gimmepie is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2012
        Location: Australia
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 18,715
        Granted I haven't checked the article yet, but I'm really not sure what else I can say at this point that I haven't already said ad nauseum. That in and of itself is a bit scary because I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of taking part in the gun debate which doesn't bode well for positive change.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 27th, 2018 (9:53 PM).
        colours's Avatar
        colours colours is online now
        wandererjustlikeme 🌺
         
        Join Date: Apr 2005
        Location: in an eternal dream
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 2,925
        I think it starts to be really scary when you find yourself becoming increasingly numb to these types of news stories.

        It's scary that, since there isn't an expectation of anything to change, there's an expectation for things to stay the same. And as such the cycle repeats.
        Reply With Quote
          #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 28th, 2018 (2:46 AM).
        Mana's Avatar
        Mana Mana is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: UK
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 10,066
        What’s scariest is the antisemetism surrounding the whole event, seemingly perpetuated hours later on A Certain “News” Outlet.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 28th, 2018 (4:36 AM).
        Nah's Avatar
        Nah Nah is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 12,949
        I don't think that it's a scary thing to be "numb" to these shootings.

        What would really be scary is for people to lose any and all desire to see the problem fixed. You can still want to see change but not get emotional every time this sort of thing happens. Not expecting anything to change more has to do with the fact that the average person doesn't really have much power to do anything in this country and that some of the ones who do have a history of not really seeming to make any sort of motions towards fixing the problem.
        __________________
        Nah ンン
        “No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
        Reply With Quote
          #9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 28th, 2018 (9:39 AM).
        Hakumen's Avatar
        Hakumen Hakumen is offline
        ……推して参る。
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Location: The Boundary
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 1,081
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nah View Post
        I don't think that it's a scary thing to be "numb" to these shootings.

        What would really be scary is for people to lose any and all desire to see the problem fixed. You can still want to see change but not get emotional every time this sort of thing happens. Not expecting anything to change more has to do with the fact that the average person doesn't really have much power to do anything in this country and that some of the ones who do have a history of not really seeming to make any sort of motions towards fixing the problem.
        Literally all of this.

        Every time I see a shooting it's real sad that the only response I have is to shake my head and go "Damn, that's crazy" and keep scrolling. As much as I could sit here and monologue about how bad it is and how whack the people who do this nonsense are, that doesn't do anything. And the people who CAN make changes just simply won't.

        I'm just leaving the country, dawg. That's the real solution.
        __________________

        我わ空 我わ杲 我わ甚 我わ非と不離の剣に手 全ての罪を刈り取り 悪を滅 我がなをハクメン 押して参る!!
        Reply With Quote
          #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 28th, 2018 (10:39 AM).
        BronzeHeart92's Avatar
        BronzeHeart92 BronzeHeart92 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2017
          Location: Finland
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 217
          Man, how many bodies it will take before America does something with it's gun epidemic for real?
          Reply With Quote
            #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old October 28th, 2018 (11:57 AM).
          TheGhostHunter's Avatar
          TheGhostHunter TheGhostHunter is offline
          Spooky Girl with a Computer
             
            Join Date: Nov 2016
            Location: Lavender Town
            Age: 19
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 288
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BronzeHeart92 View Post
            Man, how many bodies it will take before America does something with it's gun epidemic for real?
            Hopefully, with the surge of new voters for midterms, something can finally be done.
            __________________
            When you're gone who remembers your name? Who Keeps your flame? Who tells your story?


            Name: Shade
            Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
            Reply With Quote
              #12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old October 28th, 2018 (3:01 PM). Edited October 28th, 2018 by TailsMK4.
            TailsMK4 TailsMK4 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2018
              Location: Texas
              Age: 28
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 370
              For me, there isn't a clear answer on the topic of gun control, but I'm against the notion that the general public should not be allowed to have guns. Criminals will obtain the guns either through other criminals, the black markets, or whatever resources they have, and I'd say they would be more likely to attack places knowing the people around them won't be able to defend themselves unless they can tackle the criminal without getting shot. I'd say the only thing that we can do is restrict who gets guns; the mentally unstable or those with a criminal history should be denied any gun purchase.

              Now, I live in Texas, so you bet I would have followed closely the events that happened at Sutherland Springs. The person there wasn't denied being able to purchase guns, despite having a criminal background. The FBI had failed to thoroughly investigate the individual and allowed the person to buy guns. It's very possible the shooting might have still happened if he was denied the purchase, but I'd argue the person might have had to wait longer before being able to get guns to carry out the shooting.

              So one thing that needs to change is having a more thorough and forced background check on individuals. This won't prevent any shootings from occurring, as people with no prior criminal experience wouldn't be prevented from carrying out shootings. I'm afraid there's no instant solution to the problem, but I think limiting the occurrences of shootings is a start.

              Now, even though I'm deeply conservative, to me it doesn't matter who was the victim of a hate crime, whether it be Jews or lesbians. These shootings accomplish nothing but bringing pain and suffering to the families affected by the shooter. But I have come to accept over many years that many people in the country and world do not take into consideration the feelings of other people and act selfishly like they think they are doing the world a favor by going in guns blazing. For me, it's obvious what is causing people to act this way, but talking about religion is opening a whole can of worms, so I'll just say that I hope the next few elections by either party will focus on the issue of making it much harder for these tragedies to occur.
              __________________
              Current VPP: (to evolve into an Umbreon) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral
              Reply With Quote
                #13   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old October 29th, 2018 (3:00 AM).
              CF1994's Avatar
              CF1994 CF1994 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2016
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Hasty
                Posts: 771
                The media should just stop naming the damn shooters, because it glorifies their vile actions.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #14   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old October 29th, 2018 (3:48 AM). Edited October 29th, 2018 by Ivysaur.
                Ivysaur's Avatar
                Ivysaur Ivysaur is offline
                You found a heart!
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2007
                Location: Madrid
                Age: 28
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 20,369
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TailsMK4 View Post
                For me, there isn't a clear answer on the topic of gun control, but I'm against the notion that the general public should not be allowed to have guns. Criminals will obtain the guns either through other criminals, the black markets, or whatever resources they have, and I'd say they would be more likely to attack places knowing the people around them won't be able to defend themselves unless they can tackle the criminal without getting shot. I'd say the only thing that we can do is restrict who gets guns; the mentally unstable or those with a criminal history should be denied any gun purchase.
                I know this topic isn't about gun control but, as ever, idk why European/Australian criminals are so incompetent that they apparently can't get their hands on those easy guns and cause mass-shootings every week as it happens in the US and, in fact, you have to go back years to find sporadic events comparable to what's now weekly fare in the US. Maybe it's because they can't just walk into a Walmart or ask a family member for a few dozen guns and going to the black market is much, much, much discouragingly harder for your radicalised John Doe than the anti-gun-control side makes it out to be? Or maybe it's because our crazies are less evil than their US equivalents but idk man, maybe gun control actually does something. Just throwing wild ideas out there.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #15   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old October 29th, 2018 (8:25 AM).
                BronzeHeart92's Avatar
                BronzeHeart92 BronzeHeart92 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2017
                  Location: Finland
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bold
                  Posts: 217
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
                  I know this topic isn't about gun control but, as ever, idk why European/Australian criminals are so incompetent that they apparently can't get their hands on those easy guns and cause mass-shootings every week as it happens in the US and, in fact, you have to go back years to find sporadic events comparable to what's now weekly fare in the US. Maybe it's because they can't just walk into a Walmart or ask a family member for a few dozen guns and going to the black market is much, much, much discouragingly harder for your radicalised John Doe than the anti-gun-control side makes it out to be? Or maybe it's because our crazies are less evil than their US equivalents but idk man, maybe gun control actually does something. Just throwing wild ideas out there.
                  Exactly. Do you see ANY gun shops over here in EU? No at all. And that is also why I find this gun 'worship' in American just alien and wrong.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #16   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old October 29th, 2018 (12:09 PM).
                  Nah's Avatar
                  Nah Nah is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2013
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 12,949
                  There must be a gun shop here and there in Europe, since as far as I know guns are not completely and totally banned in Europe in general, so the (few?) people that do have them must be able to buy them somewhere.

                  I think that some people have a bit of a skewed view on certain things regarding guns in the US too. Not everyone "worships" guns, it's not like the grocery stores have a gun aisle, and the country does actually have gun laws, believe it or not.

                  Gun control is only part of the solution anyway.
                  __________________
                  Nah ンン
                  “No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
                  Reply With Quote
                    #17   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old October 29th, 2018 (2:13 PM).
                  Calzone407's Avatar
                  Calzone407 Calzone407 is offline
                  Life is a conundrum of esoterica
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2018
                    Location: Not Delaware
                    Age: 13
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 830
                    Is that why flags are Half-staff right now?
                    __________________

                    Watch me on the tubes! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcvEBrEeprmwf-csVTLH-jw
                    Reply With Quote
                      #18   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old October 29th, 2018 (5:10 PM).
                    TheGhostHunter's Avatar
                    TheGhostHunter TheGhostHunter is offline
                    Spooky Girl with a Computer
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2016
                      Location: Lavender Town
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 288
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Calzone407 View Post
                      Is that why flags are Half-staff right now?
                      Yes, I believe so, but I have seen some flags still up in some places.
                      __________________
                      When you're gone who remembers your name? Who Keeps your flame? Who tells your story?


                      Name: Shade
                      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                      Reply With Quote
                        #19   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old October 30th, 2018 (10:14 AM). Edited October 30th, 2018 by ShinyUmbreon189.
                      ShinyUmbreon189's Avatar
                      ShinyUmbreon189 ShinyUmbreon189 is offline
                      VLONE coming soon
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Location: Chicago
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 1,459
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Mana View Post
                        What’s scariest is the antisemetism surrounding the whole event, seemingly perpetuated hours later on A Certain “News” Outlet.
                        Actually what's the scariest is NOBODY knows the full truth so they're forced to believe an illusion as a source of the incident. This is the problem with "News" Outlets and it's ALWAYS biased.

                        It's obvious that firearms are the problem more so than mental disorders, right? Isn't that one side to the black and white debate? This time, I'm not taking sides cause people already know my beliefs on guns, and political beliefs.
                        Instead I'm taking this approach, which I've sorta brought up in the past just not as noticeable. I'm taking this one.

                        MENTAL ILLNESS SHOULD BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY. Every psyducking time someone commits mass murder they got a mental illness. What's this tell us? IT'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM!! Tho I've stated many times I'm all for stricter testings for guns, but I'm just a NRA activist that supports guns for everyone in the eyes of the liberals I guess, but that's besides the point. Instead of focusing on taking guns away, maybe they should focus on mental illnesses more and give them the help they really need than ignoring it and letting things escalate.

                        I will be the first to tell you that if mental illness goes unnoticed and continues to be ignored as the problem behind these mass murders then it's only gonna get worse. It starts with caring and loving one another regardless of who they are. Everyone deserves to be happy and loved and cared for. There's a reason those who are treated poorly, seen tragic events, have mental illnesses easily lose themselves when triggered. Instead of filling these individuals with reasons to hate, give them reasons to love and care, and give them hope.

                        Other than that, my belief on guns stand. Left side. AMERICA WILL NEVER GET RID OF GUNS. Right side. ABORTION IS CHOICE AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Get over it.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #20   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old October 30th, 2018 (10:29 AM).
                        TheGhostHunter's Avatar
                        TheGhostHunter TheGhostHunter is offline
                        Spooky Girl with a Computer
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2016
                          Location: Lavender Town
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 288
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
                          Actually what's the scariest is NOBODY knows the full truth so they're forced to believe an illusion as a source of the incident. This is the problem with "News" Outlets and it's ALWAYS biased.

                          It's obvious that firearms are the problem more so than mental disorders, right? Isn't that one side to the black and white debate? This time, I'm not taking sides cause people already know my beliefs on guns, and political beliefs.
                          Instead I'm taking this approach, which I've sorta brought up in the past just not as noticeable. I'm taking this one.

                          MENTAL ILLNESS SHOULD BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY. Every psyducking time someone commits mass murder they got a mental illness. What's this tell us? IT'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM!! Tho I've stated many times I'm all for stricter testings for guns, but I'm just a NRA activist that supports guns for everyone in the eyes of the liberals I guess, but that's besides the point. Instead of focusing on taking guns away, maybe they should focus on mental illnesses more and give them the help they really need than ignoring it and letting things escalate.

                          I will be the first to tell you that if mental illness goes unnoticed and continues to be ignored as the problem behind these mass murders then it's only gonna get worse. It starts with caring and loving one another regardless of who they are. Everyone deserves to be happy and loved and cared for. There's a reason those who are treated poorly, seen tragic events, have mental illnesses easily lose themselves when triggered. Instead of filling these individuals with reasons to hate, give them reasons to love and care, and give them hope.

                          Other than that, my belief on guns stand. Left side. AMERICA WILL NEVER GET RID OF GUNS. Right side. ABORTION IS CHOICE AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Get over it.
                          I don't believe that a woman's choice to terminate a pregnancy has any impact on the state of America relating to gun violence.
                          __________________
                          When you're gone who remembers your name? Who Keeps your flame? Who tells your story?


                          Name: Shade
                          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                          Reply With Quote
                            #21   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old October 30th, 2018 (11:55 AM).
                          Nah's Avatar
                          Nah Nah is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2013
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 12,949
                          Let's try to stay on-topic here people. You wanna talk about abortion, we have a recent thread for that.
                          __________________
                          Nah ンン
                          “No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
                          Reply With Quote
                            #22   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old October 30th, 2018 (12:06 PM). Edited October 30th, 2018 by ShinyUmbreon189.
                          ShinyUmbreon189's Avatar
                          ShinyUmbreon189 ShinyUmbreon189 is offline
                          VLONE coming soon
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2012
                            Location: Chicago
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 1,459
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Nah View Post
                            Let's try to stay on-topic here people. You wanna talk about abortion, we have a recent thread for that.
                            Wasn't talking about abortion, originally... But I guess freedom doesn't walk hand in hand with gun rights and abortion.. I only mentioned abortion cause it's a leftist view where as gun rights is a right view. Yet out of everything I said, a liberal had to but their battlefield gear on and completely miss the point as usual and bring up abortion in a context I wasn't talking about because I mentioned a belief they hold so strongly forcing me to question them into why they believe in this black and white debate. But it's cool. What one side says goes completely debunking "right and wrong" as I'm familiar with your political background. I'm not new to this game and I know you abuse power, similar to how any power abuses power, wouldn't you say?

                            What I'm really tired of, is the deception of the human race, it's scary tbh. I'm not scared to question authority, just cause they have power over me. I did the same thing to police and judges. I enlighten, and any position of power is afraid of that. And if I'm banned, this only proves my point.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #23   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old October 30th, 2018 (12:40 PM). Edited October 30th, 2018 by Mana.
                            Mana's Avatar
                            Mana Mana is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: UK
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 10,066
                            @ShinyUmbreon

                            My post was more about the fact that Fox news have perpetuated the conspiracy theory that Jewish people (particularly George Soros) are behind everything and controlling America. Which, as far as I'm aware, is the same thing that this murderer committed these awful acts over.

                            Nothing to do with whatever excuse your post was about. :c
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #24   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old October 30th, 2018 (1:18 PM). Edited October 30th, 2018 by ShinyUmbreon189.
                            ShinyUmbreon189's Avatar
                            ShinyUmbreon189 ShinyUmbreon189 is offline
                            VLONE coming soon
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Location: Chicago
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 1,459
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Mana View Post
                              @ShinyUmbreon

                              My post was more about the fact that Fox news have perpetuated the conspiracy theory that Jewish people (particularly George Soros) are behind everything and controlling America. Which, as far as I'm aware, is the same thing that this murderer committed these awful acts over.
                              Okay, and Fox news is as biased as the rest, whats your point?
                              It's no conspiracy theory the worlds controlled by the wealthy elites.. Funded by Corporations, lying about everything in the media to divide the people while they leech and make profit. You think anyone in power gives a muk whether you succeed in life or not? To me, this is a problem. I'm not saying they're behind these conspiracies, it's all speculation.. But at the same time, what does it seem the left leaning media is trying to do? Portray guns as the problem. Who's a supporter to the left and funds the left? George Soros himself. It's so easy to create illusions to get people to believe and gain supporters, especially if you already have them at your fingertips. How else would the media be "successful"?
                              With that being said. What makes any source or information more accurate than the next when none of the sources have the full story? Have you read between the lines and watched the lies the left and right spew to gain attention and followers? It's a strong magic spell to lift off. Not like real magic, but after seeing how biased both sides are on the same incident proved to me it's all acting for profit and support, and of course to distract us from their true plans. But in the end, it's controlled by the same people because they enjoy watching us suffer and resort to chaos over beliefs in what one would portray as right or wrong, which is why I say "black and white" way of viewing the world, which they created. It's twisted I know. But guess what, it's worked since the beginning of humans.
                              To think people have power is a delusion. Only people whom obtain power are those in power.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #25   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old October 30th, 2018 (2:37 PM).
                              Mana's Avatar
                              Mana Mana is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                              Location: UK
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 10,066
                              Maybe one day we’ll all be as woke as you.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account
                              Ad Content
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off
                              Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:16 PM.