Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:47 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Ian_Lyles.

Nature: Quiet
    All I have been trying to do is continue where i left off 8 years ago. I wanted to collect SoulSilver or HeartGold and start them from beginning again and I can't do that because all I find are either reproducitons or original copies for 300 to 400 dollars. Does anyone know why they are so much anymore, and if there is any way I can get one that's not going to make me go bankrupt?

Thank you for your time!!
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:22 AM).
    wandererjustlikeme 🌺

Nature: Jolly
    Okay, I know HGSS are expensive, but where are you even looking that they would even cost hundreds of dollars to even purchase??

The sad truth of the matter though is that because of the limited amount of copies of HGSS there are, people (and retailers) are skyrocketing what little amount of copies they have for profit. I think a more realistic price for HGSS these days is roughly around $50, which is still a lot for games that are nearly ten years old at this point, but alas. You're hardly going to find a copy that isn't a counterfeit for less than maybe $45 unless you get really lucky.
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:29 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colours View Post
    Okay, I know HGSS are expensive, but where are you even looking that they would even cost hundreds of dollars to even purchase??
    I'm seeing copies on Amazon that are going for like $150-$325

But there's also ones on Amazon that are going for much more reasonable prices

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ian_Lyles View Post
    All I have been trying to do is continue where i left off 8 years ago. I wanted to collect SoulSilver or HeartGold and start them from beginning again and I can't do that because all I find are either reproducitons or original copies for 300 to 400 dollars. Does anyone know why they are so much anymore, and if there is any way I can get one that's not going to make me go bankrupt?

Thank you for your time!!
    These are all for less than $100:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002IFT2PY/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002IFT2Q8/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
    https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-pokemon+heartgold+soulsilver,28zu0
      #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:49 PM).

Thank you for the help, I guess it was just my stupid mistake for looking at new still in the package games. I just haven't looked around to much thank you so much!! Can't wait to get another copy and let the memories roll.
        #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:48 AM).
      Sinnoh Trainer at heart

I know of 2 places that sell them for decent prices:
        1. trollandtoad.com - At the moment they have 1 soul silver in stock for $53 (but no heart gold). I’ve never ordered a video game from them before but have ordered from them many times for ptcg cards. As such I can’t testify of the quality of the game but I would expect it to be legit since it’s a well established company.
        2. GameStop - I have gotten a few used games from my local GameStop before and all were legit for reasonable prices. Best part about this is that you can usually look at the game cartridge before buying it to make sure it’s not a fake. Worst case scenario if you find out it’s fake after buying it you can return it.

Quick Reply