Entertainment & Media The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (2:23 AM).
Life, the Universe and Everything

Nature: Jolly
    What characters do you find attractive, however weirdly if weirdly at all? They can be generated from any art form from any piece of media - like movies, cartoons and comic books. Nala from The Lion King, for example, or Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
    "The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad / If we got each other, and that's all we have / I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand / You should know I'll be there for you / When the world's not perfect / When the world's not kind" ★☆★☆
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (7:26 AM).
    of the Final Day

Nature: Quiet
    How weird are we going to go here? Like chibi Midna from Twilight Princess weird - that IS weird, because she looks better tiny than she does in her true form - or Infinite from Sonic Forces weird?

...actually those are both kinda on the same level of weird. Forget I asked. xD
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (9:47 AM).
    Life, the Universe and Everything

Nature: Jolly
      Skeletor is genuinely attractive.

Spoiler:

When I go to bed, I'll be thinking of him in the hopes that he'll permeate my dreams and arrive at my house on a unicorn and woo me or something. I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful romance/psychosis.

Oh muk I'm blushing.
      "The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad / If we got each other, and that's all we have / I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand / You should know I'll be there for you / When the world's not perfect / When the world's not kind" ★☆★☆
        #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 1 Week Ago (10:20 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Entei Fan.
      Canine pokemon fan

Nature: Gentle
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Homeskulled Kid View Post
        What characters do you find attractive, however weirdly if weirdly at all? They can be generated from any art form from any piece of media - like movies, cartoons and comic books.
        Kumba - I was a kid when i first seen the show on UK CN, and i found her quite attractive due to her leaf bikini, she was not that pretty thought but whatever
        Misty - Just like Kumba, i'm a sucker of nearly naked girls, also the fandom seems to life her too, and prefer her for Ash
        Sailor V - Embresest (sp) to say i liked to kiss this "card" of her https://www.deviantart.com/bh-ouji/art/Sailor-V-568650048 , still add her mugen character, everytime i play DBZ ME 2, becuase this version of Minako is so awesome
        Sailor Moon - She can be a crybaby but she's nice at heart, also she uses her love to calm down her enemies and let them join her (*cough* Galaxia *cough*)
        Seiya's starlight form - d*mn that's one sexy gal, i dunno why Toei made her "normal" form a male, but they are weird

No DB characters now

Original nick - BH
        Name - Bartek

Quick Reply