• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite browsers?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
I really enjoy surfing on the internet. I personally like Chrome but i have been thinking of changing it up a little bit and so i want to know...which browsers are your favourite??

string555

Banned
Years
I actually have a unibrow, but my favorite brows are when I shave the middle evenly, so I do that regularly. I don't really care for those brows that some girls get where they shave them completely and draw them with sharpies, though it doesn't look that bad. I've never seen these type of brows, but I'm curiously what it looks like if someone kept the center unibrow, but shaved the left and right part of the brows. >_>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I actually have a unibrow, but my favorite brows are when I shave the middle evenly, so I do that regularly. I don't really care for those brows that some girls get where they shave them completely and draw them with sharpies, though it doesn't look that bad. I've never seen these type of brows, but I'm curiously what it looks like if someone kept the center unibrow, but shaved the left and right part of the brows. >_>
dude

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Both Firefox and Opera Mini. Firefox because it have several nice extensions, and Opera Mini because it has been my mobile browser for long.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I use Opera on my iPhone and Chrome on my laptops. My work laptop forces me to use Firefox though, which is so bad and counter intuitive when I'm used to Chrome ugh.

I use Safari on the phone too, and I tried to use it for a while on my Macbook, but I just found Google so much more comfortable.

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years

lol, the thread was originally in the wrong forum, which annoyed me, so I decided to act completely stupid. :P

But on topic, I think I've been using Firefox for about 12 years straight now. I've used a couple of other browsers in that time, but that was to test some html/css/javascript and see how it looked on those ends.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I used to use Chrome, but moved over to Firefox, which I find faster, cleaner, and more secure (and not owned by a mega-corporation)

Haven't looked back since!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I'm using Chrome for now, on my PC and smartphone as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Safari on all of my possessions. For a long time it's been the best performer on my iPhone and MBP which also translates to better battery life and feature parity. My only gripe with it is the absence of more useful extensions, but that alone isn't enough to have me consider switching to another browser. People may think I'm in a Safari canoe, but it's comfortable enough in here and won't jump ship at the sight of a Chrome cruise. For a default browser that performs the way it does it feels good not needing to look elsewhere.

I'd also mention Safari syncs my tabs very reliably… but it also serves as the feature that can one day screw you over…

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
in what way is the new update awful?

it took over 30 minutes just to load a page and then it worked for a bit, and then fucked up again. i already had refreshed firefox twice and uninstalled and reinstalled it. it still didn't work hardly. i was forced to downgrade to a previous version, and now it's working fine.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Given that Opera Classic Vintage Retro Presto has started to show its age, at the moment my favourite web browser is being Seamonkey, basically the full-featured and multitalented big sis of Firefox. Interface is cleaner, most of the important add-ons work just the same, and it's not tryhard table center syndrome on incorporating random untested unsafe "Web Technologies" and other new features.

Firefox updates
I strongly recommend to people to stick to FF 52 (which is ESR aka extended support) for the foreseeable short term. At least until mid-next year.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
Currently, it is Google Chrome, lol. When I click on Mozilla and it asks me if I want to make it my default browser, I say NO!, lol. :)

Back