• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Z: A Kalos Journey [M] [OOC]

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024

psiphoon-bb.regular.png

neuropol-x-free.regular.png

~ IC ~

zygarde_complete_forme__day_31_by_theangryaron-d9wb3qb.png

~ GM'd by Jay and Shak ~

kalos-region-map.jpg

~ The Region of Kalos ~

professor_sycamore_xy-1.png

Hello and Welcome to the World of pokémon!

My name is Sycamore and I'm a pokémon professor! I could continue with this talk, of course, but the look in your eyes tells me that you've heard this before. This isn't your first pokémon journey and it certainly won't be your last. So perhaps I should cut right to the chase.

You've been studying up on how to become a pokémon trainer for a few years now, situated in the quaint little town of Aquacorde. Though many of you populate the small village of Vaniville which is just a stones throw South. Never understood why it was considered a village. There's only three or four houses there, it's more an estate than anything. Alas, I digress. Studying at the local trainers school for two years now, as is the minimum requirement, you're just itching to race out on your own pokémon journey. Excited to leap the precipice and take your new partner pokémon, courtesy of myself, on an epic journey of epic proportions!

Ahh, but hold on their hot shot. Do you have any idea where we are? What's happened? This is the Kalos region alright, but not the one you're used to playing through on that little handheld. It's been 2 years since the events of Pokémon X and Y and the young duo, Calem and Serena, rid the World of Team Flare by rescuing the legendary pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal. Team Flare aimed to destroy most life on the planet. Believing that by doing so and leaving a select few... they could cleanse the World of filth and create a better world. In other words, they were wackos. Serious wackos.

Their leader Lysander vanished into his exploding facility and hasn't been seen since. Team Flare disbanded and fell apart. Recently, however, the remnants of the shattered organization seem to be more organized... uniting under a new banner. Rumors of new leaders stepping forward are abounding and the name on the streets is different too. Rising from the failures of flare, Team Cinders is looking to finish what Lysander started with some much more violent methods...

And before you ask. No, we haven't fixed Geosenge yet, a lot of wild steel, electric, rock and poison types have taken to the new massive crater and destroyed lab.

Regardless of evil teams and failed reclamation, Kalos is as active as it was before and a new chapter in this fantastic journey is about to come to light! With your starter in hand and a new World to explore, badges to earn and contests to win! A fresh graduation under your belt and a World of possibilities!

Can you catch 'em all? Can you discover and defeat the mysterious Team Cinder? Can you stand against a legend capable of bringing balance to creation and destruction itself?

A new chapter in the history of the Kalos Region is about to begin!

So how is this RP going to work?
Stages and Arcs:
Every new area visited over the course of the RP will consist of one Stage of the RP. There will be up to six Stages in one Arc of the RP. Stages will be fairly short, not taking up more than one or two posts per character though this can vary depending on the location. The final Stage in an Arc will always be longer and feature major story development.

JP's are accepted! But don't waste time!:
Many an RP has died a horrible and mournful death to the evils of unfinished JPs and people dropping off the face of the planet. We love to see more in-depth dialogue and character interaction but remember it doesn't need to be a novella. Keep progress going and don't fall behind for the sake of your fellow players and yourself. This RP will wait for you, but it won't stop because you drag behind. There's nothing wrong with filling the IC with interaction posts between two or more characters, it adds pages, cofidence and content to the RP and that goes a long way to making things feel like they're really progressing.

Regarding the Mons:
You may catch one pokémon per stage if Wild pokémon are present. With the introduction of every new stage, wild pokémon will be provided in a list should they be available. Pokémon not native to Kalos will be appearing as well. So don't worry about limitations! You needn't ask for GM approval for catching a mon so long as you have a good post attached to it and it's the only pokemon you've attempted to catch on said Stage. Their are no such thing as levels in this RP for your pokémon, you choose when your pokémon learn new moves as per the story. But do try to keep it semi-realistic, no stage three pokemon with hyper beam by Act 2 or you're going to get asked to slow down a little bit and potentially be forced to retcon.

Time and Place:
All of the events that took place in X/Y are canon. The story takes places roughly two years after the fall of Team Flare... for the sake of the plot. Team Flare captured both Xerneas AND Yveltal... and both the male AND female protagonists of X and Y worked to set them free. If it wasn't obvious, this story will focus heavily on the legendary pokémon, Zygarde. Players start out in Aquacorde town having been studying in trainer school since the ending of X/Y, they are only now graduating from trainer school and are set to go on their own adventure after just receiving their starter pokémon from Professor Sycamore.​

ralts.gif
trapinch.gif
chespin.gif
fennekin.gif
froakie.gif
budew.gif
mareep.gif

gastly.gif
pidgey.gif
bulbasaur.gif
charmander.gif
squirtle.gif
hoppip.gif
geodude.gif

cleffa.gif
zubat.gif
turtwig.gif
chimchar.gif
piplup.gif
axew.gif
goomy.gif

~ Just a few examples of the choices available to you, see below. ~​

All pokémon across all 7 generations will be available for use. You may choose any pokémon you desire as your starter, so long as that pokémon is a 1st stage 3 stage pokémon. i.e. Your pokémon must be unevolved and it must have 2 evolutions before it is fully evolved.

Each starter will start off knowing the first four moves of its natural learn set with a maximum of six learned at any one time. The starters may come knowing a single egg move of your choice rather than a naturally learned move. Pokémon learn moves in order, as defined by their natural learn set. They may also have an ability of your choosing from the list of abilities that they can have naturally, hidden abilities included.

TMs exist but are very expensive. If you feel like your character would receive one or desires one and you feel as if they can afford one, consult the GM's about your decision and the move you want before buying one.

Name: You know what to do here.

Age: 14-21 years of age. A little older than the average, but everybody playing ten-year-olds would be boring.

Hometown: Where in the pokémon World are you from? Your character doesn't need to be from Kalos specifically. Just remember you live in Aquacorde.

Physical Appearance: Your characters looks and fashion sense. A picture is nice and will do fine for this section, but including a written appearance as well will get you brownie points.

Strengths: What is your character good at? What good qualities do they have? At least two with at least a sentence describing each, bare minimum.

Weaknesses: What is your character bad at? What are their flaws? Read Strengths for specifics n what is required here.

Aspirations: What's your characters end goal, biggest dream or in general their reason for starting their journey? A short paragraph is ideal here.

Rival: Who's your character's rival? Do they have one at all? Co-ordinate with another player here... or make a brand new NPC! Leaving this space blank is also an applicable option.

Starter Pokémon and Nickname: What starter did your character receive from Professor Sycamore? What nickname did your character give their starter, if any?

Starters Gender: Self Explanatory.

Starters Moveset: What's your starters current move set? See the starter section above for specifics.

Starter Ability: What ability does your starter have?

Roleplay Sample: An example of writing you've done in the past. Link a post from elsewhere, or write something new.​

1. Show some respect to the other players. Do not use their characters or anything of the sort, without their consent.

2. This RP has an M rating. Meaning that romance, violence, swearing and even minimal gore and adult themes are allowed. These principles are encouraged but do not overuse them, or push too far in your writing, this RP has a more mature tone to certain aspects of the story but don't abuse that creative freedom.

3. Pokémon evolution is one of the few things that must be checked for approval with the GMs. PM the GMs here on PC or message Jay or Shak on Discord first before making your pokémon evolve.

4. No duplicate starters will be allowed, so if you want a specific pokémon to be your starter mention it in the OOC thread before making your SU to avoid people getting their hopes up. Do be aware that nothing is stopping someone from competing against you for that pokémon regardless.

5: Obey all the regular rules of the RP section, as well as all general rules of The Pokécommunity forum as a whole.

6: Pokémon moves can be learned, but not too frequently... and they must adhere to the pokémons natural moveset.

7: As always, have fun and enjoy yourself!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
My own character, Jackson Crane.

Jackson_Crane.png

So, you need some info for a trainer ID? Didn't realize there'd be some sorta interview, eh, whatever.

Name:
I'm Jackson, Jackson Crane.

Hometown:
Veilstone City, Sinnoh. Born and not exactly raised.

Appearance

Strengths:
What am I good at...? Well...

Street Smart:
I grew up on the streets of Veilstone, right down the road from the gym. I've been in the dark alleys, been a part of the shady deals. I know how people work, how they think and operate, it isn't easy to lie to me. Yeah, yeah, maybe I'm not a genius.. but if there's one thing I know? It's people and the scams they try to pull. I've a knack for sussing out the truth for myself.

Innovative Tactics:
If there's one thing I know how to do? It's to fight with whatever comes to hand. People these days are so hung up on percentages and advantages, they're not looking at the things a pokémon might use to fight if left to its own devices. Some people call it fighting dirty, I like to call it fighting smart. Who needs "sand attack" when throwing dust in a Pokemon's eyes does the same thing nine times outta ten? Who needs wood hammer when you can circle throw a log with just as much force? The environment is your best friend if you wanna fight smart. Using it and being a little bit creative with how you do so usin' the moves you have makes most two-bit wannabee's trip over their own feet because their precious rules are fallin' apart.

Ruthless and Loyal:
I don't betray my friends. Don't get me wrong, I don't got many friends to begin with, but that just means that when you make a confidant outta me? I got your back and the skills to keep it safe. Need some wannabee put in their place? I'm your guy. Lookin' to have a personal rival dealt with? Ask an' you will receive. Need an obstacle removed quiet like? No poké's involved? I can get it done.

Self Aware:
I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses, sometimes I charge in without thinkin' but I try to play within my limits and only challenge something stronger if it's a means to get tougher myself. I know I'm not the best person, I know I got more flaws than most, but I want to work to be better than the sum of my parts.

Weaknesses:
I'm not the kind of guy to lie... so I'll tell ya;

Unlearned:
I didn't really get properly educated at the orphanage as a kid, two years of trainer school not included. I'd like to say it was mostly due to the teachers' incompetence, but I didn't really make an effort to show up either. I'm not the most literate guy in the world, I can speak alright most of the time I guess... but I can't really, well, read good, y'know? Basic phrases and the like are the best I can do generally, potion, pokéball, I get that much... more complicated stuff goes over my head though. If we're talkin' numbers? I wouldn't even bother.

Temper:
I get angry pretty easy to be honest. I can't really hold back my eh... aggression. I punch things, punch people, I'd punch me sometimes if I could without pussyin' out. Mal taught me to respect women though, I'd never hit a lady, I've got some class, but yeah. I suppose I'm easily angered, pretty easily goaded on, can't help it. It gets bad when I meet people who are full of themselves, people who act better than you because they have a better life... or because they know more useless facts, really pushes my buttons if ya catch my drift.

Soft Spot:
I know this'll sound strange since I'm willing to do it and come across as the delinquent type but... I don't really like hurting people too much sir. I've kind of grown up my whole life doing it, so I get tired y'know? Sometimes I end up wondering if it'll all be worth it in the end, or if I'm a fool for trying. Ahh, eh, don't worry about it though! I won't let it effect my journey, guaranteed!

Smoking Addiction:
I tend to get the shivers without a cigarette every few hours, I've been on them since my early teens, never shook them. They help me relax I guess, whenever I'm angry they're usually what calms me down. It's a social thing too, y'meet people through it, but eh... I tend to be bad at keeping friends anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

Aspirations:
3 years ago I finally got enough money to move my sister and myself away from the mess that is Veilstone to here in Aquacord town. As y'know professor, your generosity has seen us livin' with you for the times bein'. Mal, my little sis, she's been sick for the past 3 years, since she was 14. She wanted this trainer gig, not me... but if I can't pay for her meds then she'll never get better... and while you're payin' for 'em outta the goodness of your heart sir, I can't accept that while I sit 'ere doin' nothin' but tryin' to get a job at the local poké mart.

I promise, I did some bad stuff in the past, but it's different now. I'm goin' t'make back all the money I owe ya sir, whether you want it or not. I wanna let my lil sis see her eighteenth birthday from outside of a stretcher and I want it to be because her big brother did his best. If that means beatin' every other trainer out there, blastin' through all the gyms in my way and becoming champion of the whole damn Kalos region? I'll do it sir. This is my redemption, this is how I prove t'Mal that I'm a guy worth lookin' up to.

Starter Pokémon:

Species:
He's a Gastly, right?

Nickname:
Was watchin' a horror flick produced here in Kalos with Mal, called the monster in it "Gaspar". I like it.

Starter Gender:
Actually... he is a boy right? Oh... okay, that's good.

Moveset:
So Gaspar can use...
  • Fire Punch
  • Hypnosis
  • Lick
  • Spite

...'ow the hell is he gonna punch- eh, whatever.

Starter Ability:
'Levitate' huh? Sounds... useful? If a little obvious...

Roleplay Sample:
Whaa? Read this card y'say? 'I am the GM's character and so don't have to provide this.' ... Well what the hell does that mean?

So... eh... can I go now or what?

Gengar_footer.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
This is going to be so much fun! Let's go together!"

Avril Morris / Female / 17 Years Old / Nimbasa City, Unova

ZjTXm20.png

Appearance

Avril stands at a height of 5'6" and sports a rather fair skin complexion. Her platinum blonde hair is kept long and usually is left down where it easily reaches her lower back. It is offset quite nicely by her sapphire-blue eyes. Avril keeps a rather slim figure, one that she can attribute to being quite active, both in her youth and now. In terms of clothing, Avril likes to dress rather simply. She usually wears baggy or longer shirts and tank tops that can easily double as dresses. These are offset by black leggings and a pair of boots can usually be found on her feet. No matter what outfit she chooses to wear, Avril is never seen without her beloved red scarf and black stocking cap, both of which are gifts from her father. Avril keeps all of her various trainer supplies in a green shoulder bag.​

Aspiration

Avril aspires to be an author one day. While she figures that she could probably come up with a somewhat passable narrative if she simply thought about it long and hard enough, the girl figures that the most exciting kind of stories would come from one's own personal experiences, and that is just what she plans to use this journey for. Avril's goal is to craft a magnificent story of hardships, friendships, victories, defeats, and the like while taking her own lap around Kalos. A deep and enriching story is floating in her head, and she figures that chronicling her rise from a small town nobody into the very champion of the region will give the world the story of a lifetime that it has truly been craving.​

Strengths

• Friendly - Avril is a very friendly sort of girl. She believes in putting her best foot forward and trying to make at the very least an acquaintance out of most people she meets. A people-person by far, Avril enjoys the company of both human and Pokémon alike. She is always willing to listen if they have a problem and will do anything in her power to help.

• Physical Endurance - Because she often spends so much time on the go and outside, Avril has a very good physical constitution. She is able to run and climb for extended periods of time without feeling the slightest bit of fatigue and enjoys taking long walks as a result. Because of this, she should be capable of journeying long distances before feeling the need to rest for the evening.

• Minor Pokémon Medical Knowledge - Avril's mother works at the Pokémon Center at Santalune City. While Avril does not have a vast knowledge of the finer details in treating Pokémon wounds, she does at the very least know how to treat minor injuries, at least making them somewhat stable enough should the next Pokémon Center be somewhat farther off down the road.

Weaknesses

• Naive - Avril is quite naive. Overly so in fact, to the point one would almost assume that she's innocent. Avril has a deep-seated thought that there is some good anyone, and believes that that good-hearted intent is just waiting to be brought out. Easily fooled, it doesn't take a lot to pull the wool over her eyes. Still, even when faced with the cruelest of intentions, Avril will merely shrug it off and often assume it merely had to be some sort of joke.

• Daydreamer - Avril tends to let her mind wander on many occasions. It is not unusual to find the girl merely staring off into the distance, her mind filled with thoughts and imaginings that could make even the most avid fantasy author jealous.

• Fear Of Dark - Avril, despite being at the age of 17, still has a deep and long-running fear of the dark. This can make exploring places such as caves a real problem. In fact, much to her embarrassment, Avril still sleeps with a nightlight, just in case something should try to go bump in the night.

Starter Pokémon

Shino the Froakie (Male / Bashful / Highly Curious / Torrent)

Starter Pokémon Moveset

Pound / Growl / Bubble / Camouflage (Egg Move)

RP Sample

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9223090&postcount=7

Last edited:
Years

Dylan Graham

a2e281822fa7b997dc94f5e7d83efb7d.jpg

Hometown: Aquacorde

Physical Appearance: Dylan is slightly above average height at 5' 11'' and has very light blonde hair with the tips dyed a soft pink color. He likes to wear formal clothes whenever possible, in absurdly bright and attention-grabbing colors, however he often wears just a dress shirt and khaki pants when dressing casually.

Strengths:

Pokemon Knowledge- He knows a lot about things most people would rely on a pokedex for. He can tell you names of pokemon, their evolved forms, and a lot of information most trainers wouldn't care about.

Relaxed- Patient and calm, Dylan is slow to anger and doesn't typically get overexcited or overly emotional. He's cool under pressure and acts consistently in almost any situation.

Empathetic- Understanding and observant, Dylan cares about others and tries to understand how they're feeling. When someone is feeling down he typically tries to think of ways to help.

Weaknesses:
Overly Trusting- While many are wary of strangers until they prove themselves, Dylan is just the opposite, trusting strangers unless they prove themselves to be untrustworthy.

Tactless- While he is understanding of others he also has a terribly hard time forming his thoughts into words, saying things that aren't what he means and things that may offend others unintentionally.

Clumsy- He tries to look elegant, as he adores beauty, but fails to move and act with grace.

Aspirations: Dylan has always dreamed of becoming a pokemon breeder and also of running a pokemon center. He wasn't sure which of his dreams he wanted to pursue, until he came up with an idea to combine his passions of raising pokemon from eggs and healing them. His current dream is to create a pokemon center and daycare hybrid business, which raises pokemon and offers healing services. However, he currently doesn't have the money to start his business. Dylan believes that by traveling around the region and beating gym leaders he can become famous and rich, able to start his business with the money he earns.

Rival: None

Starter Pok?mon and Nickname:
happiny.gif

Joy the Happiny

Starters Gender:
Female

Starters Moveset: Charm, Pound, Copycat, Last Resort

Starter Ability: Natural Cure

Roleplay Sample: Link

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Haha, all of your claims are taken into account, I look forward to seeing the characters created for them.

And yes! We are open to join. ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yayay! Watch Echo be super annoying with Barrier and Light Screen (eventually).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017

320px-SM_Hanohano-Strand.jpg

"Picture of me last summer, I was photo-bombing some kid."

Name:
Samual Smith​

Hometown:
Cinnabar Island, Kanto​

Physical Appearance:
VS_Swimmer_male_SM.png

5'9" with a weight of 180lbs, the sandy blond is fair skinned and has deep blue eyes. He has a terrible sense of fashion however and sticks to jeans and whatever tank top he feels is suitable for the day (TBH usually none)

He's not an outdoorsy kind of person unless it involves the beach. So you can be assured he's earned that muscle by hanging out on the sand. Sometimes he'll just wear swim shorts everywhere in case he finds a good spot for a dive. Flip flops are a natural pairing with that apparel.

Getting fit is easy when obsessed with swimming. He's actually thinking about getting a tattoo of gills on his neck for the fun of it. Maybe palm trees too? He's not sure yet.​

Strengths:
Swimming.
Since he's prepared to do it and enjoys the activity, swimming is his best strength. He can rival some pokemon in speed.

Persistence.
If he decides to do something then he does it and keeps at it. Whether that means seeking out help or just trial and error, Sam makes things happen.​

Weaknesses:
Heat.
He can't stand it at all. If it's too hot and humid then he needs to take a dive or get out of the sun.

Slow Poke.
Sam isn't a quick thinker. Sure he's patient but only because it takes him time to catch onto what's happening around him.​

Aspirations:
Win Olympic Gold in Swimming.
Ok that's a lot to hope for but it's a dream!

Be happy.
Honestly why be too specific? Being happy is a good way to live and making the choice to be happy is pretty easy.​

Rival:
Whomever?​

Starter Pok?mon and Nickname:
Poliwag, "Rainer"​

Starters Gender:
Male​

Starters Moveset:
Encore - Water Gun - Hypnosis - Bubble​

Starter Ability:
Swift Swim - Double Speed in Rain​

Roleplay Sample:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 23, 2020
This is a WIP. Nobody dare steal Wurmple. And credits to Vendily for the CSS stuff. If anybody can help me resize that image, it would be really appreciated too I've been sitting here trying to figure it out for a solid half hour.

Tyler "TJ" Jackson

casual_clothes_by_jm_dot-d80y5m5.jpg

Hometown: Viridian City, Kanto

Physical Appearance: Your characters looks and fashion sense. A picture is nice and will do fine for this section, but including a written appearance as well will get you brownie points.

Strengths: What is your character good at? What good qualities do they have? At least two with at least a sentence describing each, bare minimum.

Weaknesses: What is your character bad at? What are their flaws? Read Strengths for specifics n what is required here.

Aspirations: What's your characters end goal, biggest dream or in general their reason for starting their journey? A short paragraph is ideal here.

Rival: Who's your character's rival? Do they have one at all? Co-ordinate with another player here... or make a brand new NPC! Leaving this space blank is also an applicable option.

Starter Pok?mon: What starter did your character receive from Professor Sycamore? What nickname did your character give their starter, if any?

Starter's Gender: Self Explanatory.

Starters Moveset: What's your starters current move set? See the starter section above for specifics.

Starter Ability: What ability does your starter have?

Roleplay Sample: An example of writing you've done in the past. Link a post from elsewhere, or write something new.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Crtl + C

Crtl + V

Kayla Calloway
SL3ST25.png

17 // Couriway Town // Female

Appearance: Standing at five-foot-six, Kayla is slightly above the average height of other girls her age. She has a rather long and slender figure which matches perfectly with her height. However she's not all skin and bone as she's built up a good bit of lean muscle from her many years of running. While many do find the young lady to be quite appealing to the eyes the most eyecatching feature about her is most definitely her fiery red hair. While friends and foes alike may tease her for her crimson locks she takes pride in her hair color. For the most part she just leaves it down, but when she's running or partaking in some other physical activity she likes to tie it up into a ponytail. No matter how much time she's spent out in the sun, like many of her fellow redheads, her unblemished skin has remained a pale white tone.

As for her wardrobe, it usually depends on the situation. When she's out running Kayla will wear some normal athletic attire and when she's not she'll probably be wearing some sort of preppy attire. However, her favorite outfit is rather simple. A white button down shirt, along with a coat that her father gifted her, paired with some leggings and finished off with a pair of white converse shoes. She carries around a satchel-styled bag which carries her supplies and poke-balls.

Strengths:

Athletic
While not the most talented athlete in the world, Kayla was definitely gifted with some athletic ability. One of her favorite hobbies growing up was to go running, often with pokemon that her parents were watching over. She's not incredibly strong, but is quite nimble and quick on her feet. As such, the physical tolls that come with journeying across the region should be of no concern to the young woman.

Charismatic
Always able to strike up a conversation with even the most socially awkward of people, she's been a social butterfly since the day of her birth. Even when she's being quite rude there's a certain likability about her that charms others.

Compassionate
Well at least to her pokemon. As the daughter of pokemon breeders, Kayla has always had an uncanny connection with most pokemon that she meets. While she's not a PETA member or anything extreme, she does care quite a bit about the well being of pokemon maybe even more so than she does of most humans. However, when there are people that she actually cares about, which is rare, she's fiercely loyal and protective of them, almost as much as she is towards her pokemon.

Weaknesses:

Hot Blooded
While she is a rather charming young lady, Kayla also has a very short fuse. It's almost amazing how she can snap in a mere instant, exchanging her pearly white smile with some choice words and a glare that could make satan cry. When something sets her off it's like setting off a small nuke in the area, she'll be up in your face shouting in an instant.

Impulsive
With this short temper comes a rather impulsive nature. She'll come up with a resolution on what's on her mind at the moment, instead of thinking things through. This combined with her inability to control her emotions lead her to often make decisions when her feelings cloud her judgement.

Teasing? I couldn't really find a good word for this
Ever since a young age, Kayla has found amusement in teasing and provoking others. This is especially prevalent when it comes to those of the opposite gender, she loves flirting with boys just to see them squirm. Seeing people uncomfortable is just entertaining to her and often times it can come off as rather rude and disrespectful.

Aspirations: While Kayla hails from a lineage of distinguished Pokemon Breeders, her ambitions are to train and become a successful pokemon trainer while simultaneously creating a foundation to later become a breeder. She believes that taking this journey along side a team of pokemon will enable her to even better understand pokemon in general and progress her a step closer to being able to care for these creatures to the best of her abilities.

Rival:

Starter:
chimchar.gif

Richie the Chimchar
Male
Scratch | Ember | Leer | Thunder Punch (Egg)
Iron Fist

Roleplay Sample: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9339893&postcount=12

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Kdone

latest

Coul Remson​

18 yrs. old | M | Solaceon Town​

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Coul Remson is a fit-looking teen with a wild brush of blue-hair. He has big light-blue eyes that is weirdly the same color as his hair. He stands at five-foot-ten but looks quite a bit taller as he worked his posture to near perfection. His skin is tanned due to the heat of the sun that used to shine in Solaceon before he moved to Kalos.

For clothing, he prefers to wear a tight-fit shirt or a rashguard and knee-length shorts. He wears black-and-orange gloves over his hands as he is fond of biking and rock-climbing.

Strengths: Coul is a smart teen. While he is nearing the end of the spectrum of the age of graduates, this could be attributed to him starting very late, at 16. Considering the relative intelligence of people his age, Coul is superior in that sense. He has a quick grasp of new concepts that is taught to him. He likes to read books and is very comfortable in studying hard concepts.

He is also a very nifty person, coming from a family who is not that rich in the first place. During his undergraduate days, he was only living off allowances sent weekly by his parents from Solaceon.

From a battler's perspective, Coul is not unknowledgeable about the basics of battling as he seemed to perform well using rental Pokemon in his school days.

Weaknesses: He hate flying in general. He?s not fond of flying in airplanes nor has he taken a liking to Flying-types too. He tends to avoid flying in general and prefers to use the ship or boat during on-water travels. As much as possible, he will bike.

He can also be seen as snobbish and high-end because of his intelligence. He is a show-off especially in fields where he has a lot to say, and that is a lot of fields.

Aspirations: Coul Remson dreams of becoming a Pokemon Professor.Ever since he was a child, he looked up not to the Champions who decked the Hall of Fame or the Contestants known for their superb Contest skills. His eyes were locked on to the renowned Professors and their unique studies. Coul dreamt to one day match the research of Oak, considered to be the best Pokemon Professor to this very day because of his Pokemon-Human relationship study.

Using his intellect, he decided to focus on one field: biogeography. Upon graduation, he sought to study the Pokemon variations to the locations in a region. While he knew it was obvious that you get Water-types in a marsh or Ground-types in a cave, he wanted to study why certain Pokemon appear in an area and not others. Coul also wanted to make a study of the Pokemon adaptations through time in relation to geography.

This study spurred him to travel around in Kalos and accept Sycamore?s request.

Rival: none. I?m open though.

Starter Pok?mon and Nickname: Sandile aka Sandy

Starters Gender: Male

Starters Moveset: Bite | Rage | Sand Attack | Fire Fang

Starter Ability: Moxie

Roleplay Sample: here

Last edited:
Back