• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 4: everyone get on the battle server!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I could battle for Dusclops if you want. :o
I'm somewhat competitive.
If you know what you're doing, Renegade is on right now. I propose you use a team consisting of Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, Sableye, Mismagius, and Drifblim. Remember you're against a Marshal.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
If you know what you're doing, Renegade is on right now. I propose you use a team consisting of Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, Sableye, Mismagius, and Drifblim. Remember you're against a Marshal.

Ooooh, Ghost types~ I'm on it. :3
Seeing as how it's against Marshall, looks like Will-o-Wisp Ghost types will shut him down. n.n

Thanks for the team btw, I'll get to teambuilding.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooooh, Ghost types~ I'm on it. :3
Seeing as how it's against Marshall, looks like Will-o-Wisp Ghost types will shut him down. n.n

Thanks for the team btw, I'll get to teambuilding.
haha no prob i was just starting it myself (with heavy reliance on smogon)
acroblimp drifblim looks good against a marshal team. the dusks and sableye all are will-o-wisps, banette's only possible position is lead but idk if you wanna set up trick room at all because it said dusclops is better slow idk. mismagius is your only power pokemon it looks like.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
haha no prob i was just starting it myself (with heavy reliance on smogon)
acroblimp drifblim looks good against a marshal team. the dusks and sableye all are will-o-wisps, banette's only possible position is lead but idk if you wanna set up trick room at all because it said dusclops is better slow idk. mismagius is your only power pokemon it looks like.

I'm using a Trick Room team...anyway, are we allowed to use any Ghost type? or is there still a restriction cos I don't know :s

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm using a Trick Room team...anyway, are we allowed to use any Ghost type? or is there still a restriction cos I don't know :s
well, you have to take what phoebe gives you at least. her team was dusclopsx2 banettex2 sableye. bc you cant have dupes i evolved a clops and ditched a banette and threw in drifblim for acrobatics really and mismagius bc power

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
sigh sableye

it's a shame that I'm planning to abuse mega banette, it means I have 2 pranksters, and now that swagger's banned, I can't abuse sableye :( I might use Gengar or something for power, and then maybe use mismagius myself. If we're allowed Pokemon past Gen 3, then I might use Golurk :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
You two are amazing js~

I really wish I could help you out but I the only thing I would do is give them all Shadow Ball or Ominous Wind and some Status attacks, which may or may not be an effective strategy D:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Good job, Sonic :3 And that's too bad, Necrum D:

Seriously someone represent the other Zigzagoon before we lose -.-

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I'm just crossing my fingers and cheering Team Spheal on the sidelines! Remember for whoever battles with Phoebe:

You use ghost types while Marshal uses fighting types, but don't get too cocky. One Foresight can expose everyone. Just make sure you have someone to kill Scrafty. Good luck!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
We're only missing one battle, guys. There's still plenty of time left, however I'd like to point out that there is a possibility that all Zigzagoon's might be eliminated unless someone decides to represent.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'm just crossing my fingers and cheering Team Spheal on the sidelines! Remember for whoever battles with Phoebe:

You use ghost types while Marshal uses fighting types, but don't get too cocky. One Foresight can expose everyone. Just make sure you have someone to kill Scrafty. Good luck!

Dazzling Gleam Gengar walks all over Fighting types...thank god for Phoebe's team being one that I could make my own changes to, what with Pokemon choices.

Anyway, that battle was surprisingly difficult, but I still managed to win...

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I agree with Zeffy. If no one posts to represent Zigzagoon we risk all of them being eliminated. Someone is gong to have to be eliminated for the team, since Zigzagoons have quite the disadvantage in this challenge.If we lose this battle we're tied for the challenge, but perhaps if someone posts to represent and doesn't fight the opponent would be eliminated as well.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Ummm.....is this still on?
Because if it is, i can represent.
No one else has done it, so i might as well volunteer and get eliminated for the best of the group....

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
You have five hours left, which is a good amount of time if an opposing Ludicolo is online rn.

Well than, i'll go fetch me some ludicolos, hope i can pull this one through, if not, been honour to serve with you guys, may i see a Team Spheal victor!

THINK I RAN OUT OF TIME GUYS

Holy ♥♥♥♥.

Last edited:
Back