• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yup

I also have the Serperior event too, with HA, but it's careful nature :/

I see :/ if you'd want I could give you a a timid HA snivy as well? You'll just need to give me a bit to get the bellum coined, as long as that's fine with you? :p

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
Sounds great! just let me know when you are ready to trade. I'll add you now though.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
6th Gen Competitive Shiny List.

6IV Pawniard - adamant - defiant (sucker punch, pursuit, revenge, scratch)
4IV Cyndequil - Timid -Blaze - HP Grass (Tackle, leer, quick attack, flamethrower)
5IV Gible - Jolly - Roush Skin (tackle, sand tomb, iron head, outrage)
3IV Venusaur - modest - Chlorophyll - HP Fire (energy ball, sludge bomb, hidden power, leech seed.. should have gigadrain, looking for replacement)
6IV EV Trained Dragonite - modest - multiscale (flamethrower, thunderbolt, hurricane, ice beam)
5IV Gengar - timid - levitate (substitue, destiny bond, perish song, disable)
4IV Rotom W - timid- levitate - HP Ice (Volt switch, will-o-wisp, rest)
5IV XL Gourgeist - Adamant - Frisk (trick, psychic, confuse ray, flame charge)
5IV Honedge - Quiet - No Guard (tackle, sword dance)
6IV EV Trained Greninja - Timid - Protean (scald, dark pulse, ice beam, grass knot)
5IV Hawlucha -Adamant - Unburden ( baton pass, agility, quick quard, ally switch)
5IV Scyther - Adamant - Technician (Vaccum Wave, quick attack, leer.. looking for replacement that knows batton pass)
6IV Slowpoke - Bold - Regenerator (curse, yawn, tackle, zen headbutt)
6IV Giratina - Rash - Preassure (aura sphere, shadow claw, shadow force, hex)
6IV Lugia - Bold - Preassure (surf hydro pump, aeorblast, dive)
6IV Landorus - Adamant - Intimidate (extrasensory, swords dance, earth power, rock slide)
6IV Kyurem - Hasty -Preassure (dragon breath, slash, scary face, glaciate)
6IV Zekrom - lonely - Teravolt (dragon breath, slash, zen headbutt, fusion bolt)
6IV Reshiram - Naive - Turboblaze (dragon breath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare)

I have a litwick too with HA 6IV but I need to check if it's 6th gen, I have a HP fire timid diancee event as well but obviously it's shiny locked so it's not non this list. I have a very good Shiny Sylveon as well but it's made with a previous gen shiny eevee so ne hexagon, I think it's HP fire but will have to double check it.

theres alods I'd take from your 6th gen competitive shiny list, I know you have most of mine but I hope we can trade still.

Years
6th Gen Competitive Shiny List.

6IV Pawniard - adamant - defiant (sucker punch, pursuit, revenge, scratch)
4IV Cyndequil - Timid -Blaze - HP Grass (Tackle, leer, quick attack, flamethrower)
5IV Gible - Jolly - Roush Skin (tackle, sand tomb, iron head, outrage)
3IV Venusaur - modest - Chlorophyll - HP Fire (energy ball, sludge bomb, hidden power, leech seed.. should have gigadrain, looking for replacement)
6IV EV Trained Dragonite - modest - multiscale (flamethrower, thunderbolt, hurricane, ice beam)
5IV Gengar - timid - levitate (substitue, destiny bond, perish song, disable)
4IV Rotom W - timid- levitate - HP Ice (Volt switch, will-o-wisp, rest)
5IV XL Gourgeist - Adamant - Frisk (trick, psychic, confuse ray, flame charge)
5IV Honedge - Quiet - No Guard (tackle, sword dance)
6IV EV Trained Greninja - Timid - Protean (scald, dark pulse, ice beam, grass knot)
5IV Hawlucha -Adamant - Unburden ( baton pass, agility, quick quard, ally switch)
5IV Scyther - Adamant - Technician (Vaccum Wave, quick attack, leer.. looking for replacement that knows batton pass)
6IV Slowpoke - Bold - Regenerator (curse, yawn, tackle, zen headbutt)
6IV Giratina - Rash - Preassure (aura sphere, shadow claw, shadow force, hex)
6IV Lugia - Bold - Preassure (surf hydro pump, aeorblast, dive)
6IV Landorus - Adamant - Intimidate (extrasensory, swords dance, earth power, rock slide)
6IV Kyurem - Hasty -Preassure (dragon breath, slash, scary face, glaciate)
6IV Zekrom - lonely - Teravolt (dragon breath, slash, zen headbutt, fusion bolt)
6IV Reshiram - Naive - Turboblaze (dragon breath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare)

I have a litwick too with HA 6IV but I need to check if it's 6th gen, I have a HP fire timid diancee event as well but obviously it's shiny locked so it's not non this list. I have a very good Shiny Sylveon as well but it's made with a previous gen shiny eevee so ne hexagon, I think it's HP fire but will have to double check it.

theres alods I'd take from your 6th gen competitive shiny list, I know you have most of mine but I hope we can trade still.

Out of that list I'm interested a 4 pokes; namely the Kyurem, pawniard, slow poke, and landorus, if you'd want to trade those let me know :p
Also you posted in a quick trade thread I made a couple days ago and I was curious if there was any news on that? Thanks for letting me know :p

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Out of that list I'm interested a 4 pokes; namely the Kyurem, pawniard, slow poke, and landorus, if you'd want to trade those let me know :p
Also you posted in a quick trade thread I made a couple days ago and I was curious if there was any news on that? Thanks for letting me know :p

can you remind me about what it was you wanted the other day, ditto maybe?

I have just picked up thunderous and axew as well and I also have 6IV male riolu in dream ball that I can nickname for you as I hatched it myself a few days ago, I made a few clones that I'm trading and I', doing a give away with a few of them as well.

I will have a look at your list once I am done sorting a few trades out.

Years
can you remind me about what it was you wanted the other day, ditto maybe?

I have just picked up thunderous and axew as well and I also have 6IV male riolu in dream ball that I can nickname for you as I hatched it myself a few days ago, I made a few clones that I'm trading and I', doing a give away with a few of them as well.

I will have a look at your list once I am done sorting a few trades out.
No thanks I'm only interested in the landorus, kyurem, pawniard and slowpoke as of now :p
But what I was looking for in the thread was a competitive mew, competitive celebi, shiny rhyhorn, shiny roggenrola and female shiny combee
I was just curious as you said you'd see if you could get some of those earlier :p

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I might be able to get those events for you sooner but those opther shinies will take me a littlw hile longer unless i can get them in trade on here sooner.

Do the events need to have hexagons?

Those others you want, I have ready for you. I'm just gonna do a couple of trades and I'll get back to you.

Years
I might be able to get those events for you sooner but those opther shinies will take me a littlw hile longer unless i can get them in trade on here sooner.

Do the events need to have hexagons?

Those others you want, I have ready for you. I'm just gonna do a couple of trades and I'll get back to you.

The events don't need hexagons as long as they have competitive stats
You don't have to worry about the other shines then :p but let me know what pokes you'd want for the 4 I listed please

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I would like a sylveon, gardevoir, terakion and Zorua from your competitive shinies list.

I'd also really like a Tyranitar, charizard and trevenant but I'll see about getting you the other ones you want for those.

these are all KB (hex) please.

Years
I would like a sylveon, gardevoir, terakion and Zorua from your competitive shinies list.

I'd also really like a Tyranitar, charizard and trevenant but I'll see about getting you the other ones you want for those.

these are all KB (hex) please.
Alright I'll get those cloned for you, and yes they're all KB. Let me know if you end up getting anything else :p I'll om you as soon as they're cloned

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Alright I'll get those cloned for you, and yes they're all KB. Let me know if you end up getting anything else :p I'll om you as soon as they're cloned

I have a 6IV event celebi, I will more than likely have the mew with atleast 5IV as well and it's a level 5 one from fall2010, you just wanna grab 2 more of the ones I want and I'll trade you five?

Years
I have a 6IV event celebi, I will more than likely have the mew with atleast 5IV as well and it's a level 5 one from fall2010, you just wanna grab 2 more of the ones I want and I'll trade you five?

I'll get another one of the pokes you want to and trade you 5 for 5 right now, I'm in the middle of getting the first couple cloned right now :p so once that's dome I'll clone the tyrantitar too and trade you, sound good? Also my fc is in my signature

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I'll get another one of the pokes you want to and trade you 5 for 5 right now, I'm in the middle of getting the first couple cloned right now :p so once that's dome I'll clone the tyrantitar too and trade you, sound good? Also my fc is in my signature

I have a 6IV mew 2010 event as well dude, I just need to clone it for you

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Oh I see then I guess I'll trade you 6 for 6, sorry about that, I thought you meant you needed to get one

Nah, I just neeeded to check them as I have a few from that event with different IV's as I try them for hidden power and stuff, some pokemon are worth more with a HP than perfect IV's.

Years
Nah, I just neeeded to check them as I have a few from that event with different IV's as I try them for hidden power and stuff, some pokemon are worth more with a HP than perfect IV's.

I understand I'm just getting the first set of clones back then I'll get the charizard and tyranitar cloned and trade ya :p sorry about any delay

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Are you interested in trading your General Shiny PIchu for my competitive shiny roggenrolla?
Also I have a competitive shiny Flareon if you want to trade it for your competitive ninetales?

Years
Are you interested in trading your General Shiny PIchu for my competitive shiny roggenrolla?
Also I have a competitive shiny Flareon if you want to trade it for your competitive ninetales?

I'd be very interested in both of those trades :p the ninetales is nicknamed though and I can't change it, is that alright with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back