CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
674 posts
213 Days
Pokémon Masters cuz then I don't have to go outside.

Sing with a Loudred or go swimming with a Wailord?
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
10,335 posts
12.4 Years
Singing with a Loudred sounds a lot more fun, even if my ears end up breaking in the process! (*w*)

Let a tiny Fletchling fly you to another continent, or surf on a tiny Tympole to another continent?

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
3,079 posts
3.6 Years
Surf on Tympole. If I fall off of fletchling I think it will be worse for me.

Trust Team Plasma to babysit your pokemon or trust Team Rocket to do it?

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
674 posts
213 Days
Team Rocket is notorious for selling Pokémon, so I'll go with Team Plasma instead. At least they're more likely to still have it!

Receive a bear hug from Machamp or trust a Sinistea to catch you if you're falling down the stairs?
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
10,335 posts
12.4 Years
Qwilfish is still kinda cute/squishy, so I probably wouldn't mind hugging one with a safety vest on! :')

Would you rather have Zubat's cry as your phone's ringtone, or Geodude's cry?

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
674 posts
213 Days
Snorlax as a pet! ♥ Big cute huggable chonky boy! And when he wakes up, he can eat the vegetation in my backyard. We have lots of that. Hope my neighbors don't mind a little landscaping. ;P

Endure 10 straight hours of the Red & Blue bike theme, or 10 straight hours of Team Rocket's motto?
Art Thread Zuko is love

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
10,335 posts
12.4 Years
I'm not sure if I'd even be able to last 10 minutes into Team Rocket's motto ahaha, but I actually quite like the original bike theme, so I'll go with that!

Deal with Youngster Joey calling your phone every hour of your life, or deal with Team Rocket attempting to steal your Pikachu every day of your life?

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
674 posts
213 Days
Not my Pikachu pillow! D: At least with Joey, I can send him to voicemail, so I'll go with Joey.

Read a romance novel written by Brock or endure a long examination made by Blaine?
Art Thread Zuko is love

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
674 posts
213 Days
Hug a Ferrothorn! I'm nothing but negative vibes so at least with Ferrothorn I might have a chance to come out of it all right.

Ride on the back of an enraged Gogoat or try to brush a Persian's teeth?
Art Thread Zuko is love

Advertiser Content