• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Symphonia: Aftershock (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

In this thread members may discuss the RP, and bring up ideas for the future if they wish, as well as ask question, so... XD

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I think my character is going to greatly slow the progress of rp for a while. He's not exactly hero material, although he did hint at the type of person he is hiding underneath those rags he calls clothes. So if you want me to do something about him, I will willingly do it...other than make him die. XD

Oh, and when you say "Part I: Darkness Returns" how many parts did you have in mind, cause this seems like a pretty straight forward rp. Group comes to world, group gets weapons and stuff they need, Group kills bad guy, the end. Or is there something special to this straight forward rp?

Kurosaki

Oh, the plot goes MUCH deeper then just killing the bad guy. You'll see as things begin to unfold later on... Considering, like ToS, there's enough friggin plot twists to drive a guy mad, XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm just wondering... is it possible for a character to be other races? Like half-elves or something. xD;;;

Kurosaki

I'm just wondering... is it possible for a character to be other races? Like half-elves or something. xD;;;
It IS possible, but you'd have to think of how they become that race, and PM me ^^;;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
ERmm... okay. xD;;;

... This RP seems to go on forever. When do we leave Triet? xD (Though it's probablly due to our fault... <<; )

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Probably after we get to the inn. Considering it's night out...I'm going to guess the time inthe RP is like midnight now XD

Hm...let's all wonder what David has on his back! (I know...but you don't...haha. XD)

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
;-; Tell me~~~ ;-;

Is he going to be like Colette?! xD Or maybe... he has a hump!

I know - he's actually a giant egg bear! xD

*hides from David* o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back