Ultimate ???

Age 22
Female
Brexit
Seen July 28th, 2018
Posted June 10th, 2018
730 posts
2.6 Years
Whoopsie. Forgot to say thank you for hosting such a brilliant game. I hope to see more like this in the future!

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,188 posts
6.5 Years
Eh, I wanted to get mvp, but Johnny does deserve it more. If only the other court members were more active; at least in the court chat.
On a side note, I wasn't just skeptical on the court kills (except for the first). I outright opposed to killing both Abby and Bard and went for I don't remember who instead of Abby and SirDolan instead of Bard. Court trusted Johnny more for some reason tho. Or at least they just wanted to put a vote in and be done with it and it happened to be Johnny's choice and not mine idk.
I'd probably give it to both of you if I was allowed to choose more than one person tbh.

I think the others really did trust Johnny that much, I think Ras wouldn't have outed otherwise and Sparkin was town reading Johnny, at least until Day 5-ish (speaking of Day 5, I thought Sparkin was seriously going to go through with using a Court kill on Johnny lol, there actually isn't anything stopping the Court from killing their own members). You did actually vote to kill Abby N3 tho :P

Also, thanks everyone :)

"This pitiless Pokémon commands a group of Pawniard to hound prey into immobility. It then moves in to finish the prey off."

Bidoof Island Mafia Age of Demons

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,885 posts
9.2 Years
Muk, the Apprentice learned who they were preparing to sub for at the start? o o p s. Good thing Abby was already dead when I claimed Gravedigger lmfao
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Advertiser Content