• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Star Wars Club ? May the force be with you

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I don't know if this'll get much attention but... hey, it's worth a shot? I'll try to get a CSS put up for this later. I suck at doing it, so if anyone wants to do something to make it more pretty... feel free to do it and let me know! :3 Also, this is my first club I've ever made in a very long time. You are welcome to suggest improvements etc to make it better~

giphy.gif

? Welcome to the Star Wars fan club ?

*Cue Star Wars opening theme*

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away Star Wars was born, bringing together a wide community of fans. That community has grown as time has passed. From the very first set of Star Wars movies to the latest ones from Disney, this is the place to discuss anything Star Wars related! Come join the force or the dark side and talk about all the great moments Star Wars has given us!

Name:
Favorite Character(s):
When did you first start watching?

? Member List ?

Hiddles Girl
VisionofMilotic
Darkmaster006
CodeHelmet
TheGhostHunter
Homeskulled Kid
Fairy​

Last edited:
Years
I'll join.

Name: Sam

Favorite Character(s): Chewbacca

I saw some of The Empire Strikes Back on television when I was very small like 5. It was pretty intense and scary for me at that age, but I was still curious about the bits and pieces I had seen. It was memorable and interesting. It was a couple of years later that I became a fully-fledged fan when the originals A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were rereleased in theaters with the alterations.

I really enjoyed them. This was the stuff my parents grew up with, so it was nostalgic for them to share it with me too. I bought lots of actions figures and then watched all of the prequels, and saw the first Disney movie The Force Awakens.

I read fanficition ocassionally, check out fan theories and Star Wars related trivia and documentary material.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Joining!

Name: Jay!

Favorite Character(s): Obi-wan. Ahsoka. Jyn Erso. Rey (1st movie mostly tbh). Saw Gerrera.

When did you first start watching? Well, it's funny actually. I kinda knew about Star Wars but always thought it was pretty shit for some reason?? And like I never got to watch it. But well in 2015 the 7th movie was coming out and me and some friends who had never seen any SW actually went through the six movies so that we could watch the new one. We watched the original trilogy and then the prequels. Then I got really hooked and loved the 7th, but I didn't like the 8th too much. Before that, though, I watched all Clone Wars and I'm going through Rebels now! Also have some comics. Even new ones like Dr. Aphra. Anyways, I watched Rogue One too and I loved it! It's probs my fave out of all the movies. Jyn is amazing. And so is Cassian tbh.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name: CodeHelmet
Favorite Character: Jaina Solo, with a shoutout to Thrawn because... he's one bad-ass Admiral that should have been in Episode VII and VIII.

I've been watching Star Wars since I was three and have watched all 8 movies(9 when Episode IX is released next year). Tack on Rogue One, Solo and Animated features. Clone Wars series was better than Rebels but Thrawn brought it back to relevancy, if not on par with the prequel series(wherein if you hadn't seen Clone Wars, some things didn't make sense like with Sabine and Mandalore). Its a shame how it ended though as Thrawn deserved better.

I've read all the theories regarding Rey being Jaina and Kylo being Jacen and its plausible to say the least but I just feel the books would have been a better story line as opposed to regurgitating Episodes 4-6 with Empire as the First Order. Oh and would Spaceballs be welcomed within this club? I mean its a Star Wars parody after all.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Name: Savanna (TheGhostHunter)

Favorite Characters: Porgs, Luke Skywalker, Rey, and Leia.

When did you first watch the series:

I watched my Dad's VHS copies of A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi around age seven or eight. My dad was a huge fan of the original trilogy and had a Chewbacca plush when A New Hope came out in '77, which his mom threw away after he dropped it on a heater. Around the same time, I had watched the Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network along with playing the Wii game that came along with it.

A few years later, I had went with my film class to see The Force Awakens on opening day, which kind of helped since a cousin of mine had sadly taken his life a few weeks earlier. It was hard to go through that kind of thing, but I guess the film helped with the grieving process. In my senior year of high school, I had gone with my film class to see The Last Jedi, which was pretty meh to be honest. I don't really know that much about the expanded universe besides the Blackwing Virus, but I'm willing to learn more.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Name: Kimi
Favorite Character(s): Too many to name, but I really adore BB8!

I'm not sure how old I was, but I stayed at my cousins' house for the night. Well, I couldn't sleep because it was a new place and such. I came downstairs and told their mom about not sleeping. She put in a Star Wars movie for me. At the time, I had never even HEARD of the franchise... but after that, I started to learn more and more about it and eventually ended up becoming a huuuuuuge Star Wars fan. :3

So, there's my story for you all~ Feel free to discuss any Star Wars topics you can think of! ^w^

Years
Great Sidious's ghost! About time!

Name: Amsin
Favourite Character(s): Finn, Han Solo, Rey, Kylo Ren, Orson Krennic
When did you first start watching? Once upon a time...
... I contracted tonsillitis when I was ten or thereabouts, and it made for a lot of nausea and misery. The weather was warm and heartening on that fateful day, and I was sitting on a mattress in the house - demolishing mandarins ten at a time while living high on my last penicillin fix. There was a brief argument about what order to watch them in, and it was decided to watch the originals first, a decision that pissed me off at the time because well, I was easily pissed off. This was my first time watching Star Wars, and I fell in love with the vibes I got from seeing the Tatooine desert and the sand crawlers that rumbled past: operated by droves of miniature scavengers who were cantankerous and formidable in spirit... brilliant.

I became a fan, but it wasn't until I re-watched them all a few times that my enduring adoration kicked in. Then a few years later I saw The Force Awakens, and something inside me came alive. Since then, I've been utterly mad about Star Wars. I've seen them all, Christmas Special excepted, and I was a big follower of Star Wars: The Clone Wars but things got iffy and it became harder for me to access it.

I've written quite a few Star Wars fan fictions and I'm regularly plotting more. It got me into the sci fi genre and it's what brought my attention to my true calling - becoming an actor.

Alright, Kimi, with your permission for a topic or two...

What is your favourite SW movie and why?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
yes yes yes i would like to join yes please!

Name: Fairy
Favorite Character(s): Darth Bane and Qui-Gon Jinn
When did you first start watching? So i was actually late to the Star Wars party. I didn't sit down and watch the movies until about 2009 give or take. I remember thinking it was too complicated and political for me. But when I finally started to get it, I fell in absolutely love with it! The movies, the books, the comics, the video games - I've consumed as much Star Wars media as I could get my hands on. I know it's all been retconned thanks to Disney, but seriously anyone who loves Star Wars and hasn't read Rule of Two really, really should!! One of the best pieces of Star Wars lore out there, imo!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
List updated~

To answer Amsin's question, I'm not sure... I kind of forgot what movie is which. ^^; I think my favorites are the ones with Leia and Han Solo. I really love their relationship because they were so sweet together!

!!WARNING SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAG READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
List updated~

To answer Amsin's question, I'm not sure... I kind of forgot what movie is which. ^^; I think my favorites are the ones with Leia and Han Solo. I really love their relationship because they were so sweet together!

Spoiler:

Just an FYI, Harrison Ford wanted that to happen so that's why they did it. In fact, he was kind of hoping it happened in Episodes 4-6 but it never transpired. As for favorite movie, I'll go with Clone Wars and Episode 2. Even though the writing and acting in Episodes 1-3 is subpar, I just like the manipulation by Palpatine to get the outcome he wanted and the ending with the Clones marching off to war is the birth of the Empire as I see it(even if it didn't officially happen until the end of Episode 3). Favorite era by far is Galactic Civil War though since my favorite game is this:

Only game I'll consider in its class is Tie Fighter. Everything else in the flight sim genre isn't as good imo. Granted that may be nostalgia talking and nothing against FPS(Battlefront) or RTS(Empire at War... really good game with awesome mods...).

Years
List updated~

Spoiler:

Since I knew nothing of the spoilers, I was shocked when that happened! I was like 'naaaaaah, this isn't happening. No way, José'. But yep. Strong stuff.

My favourite SW films would be The Last Jedi and The Empire Strikes Back. I saw the former in cinema, so that trebled the awesomeness of the experience. TESB is just plain epic, but Return of the Jedi is a big runner up. Rogue One was also very engaging and fun, if not a little short on whimsy. But the dogfights make for its every shortcoming, and an Australian villain! How bloody excellent!

I actually like the Prequels. They're sort of shoddy, but are good fun and very nostalgic. The Battle of Geonosis and the factory sequence preceding it were my favourite part of that particular trilogy.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Since I knew nothing of the spoilers, I was shocked when that happened! I was like 'naaaaaah, this isn't happening. No way, José'. But yep. Strong stuff.

My favourite SW films would be The Last Jedi and The Empire Strikes Back. I saw the former in cinema, so that trebled the awesomeness of the experience. TESB is just plain epic, but Return of the Jedi is a big runner up. Rogue One was also very engaging and fun, if not a little short on whimsy. But the dogfights make for its every shortcoming, and an Australian villain! How bloody excellent!

I actually like the Prequels. They're sort of shoddy, but are good fun and very nostalgic. The Battle of Geonosis and the factory sequence preceding it were my favourite part of that particular trilogy.

The prequels brought about the most despised character in existence: Jar Jar Binks. So much so that in Empire at War, this became a fun thing to do:

I rest my case. It's so fun playing as Empire though in Galactic Conquest... even if annoying Ion Cannons make it harder than it has to be.

Years
The prequels brought about the most despised character in existence: Jar Jar Binks. So much so that in Empire at War, this became a fun thing to do:

I rest my case. It's so fun playing as Empire though in Galactic Conquest... even if annoying Ion Cannons make it harder than it has to be.

Ah, that infernal Gungan!

... yeah, I don't really mind him. I don't hate any Star Wars characters, but when CGI Tarkin got bitchy on my main man Krennic...! Grand Moff git. Who doesn't want to Ion Cannon that darn face?

On an unrelated note, this is bloody epic. Cracks the hell out of me.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Ah, that infernal Gungan!

... yeah, I don't really mind him. I don't hate any Star Wars characters, but when CGI Tarkin got bitchy on my main man Krennic...! Grand Moff git. Who doesn't want to Ion Cannon that darn face?

On an unrelated note, this is bloody epic. Cracks the hell out of me.
Spoiler:

Hmm I'll fix your video for you :P As for Tarkin, he was an @sshole of the highest order and a political rival of Krennic. Tarkin became so powerful that he even outstripped Vader to become the quasi-right hand man of the Emperor. In Empire Campaign of Empire at War, Tarkin orders Vader(and you) to subjugate Geonosis for the Death Star project. Emperor also orders you to crush Mon Calamari wherein you have to fight 2 Calamari Cruisers with Victory Class Star Destroyers(and that's a mismatch... even for Imperial Star Destroyers).

Years
This could do with a revival.

Favourite Star Wars villain?

I reckon Vader will score top ratings, but I'd like to see who comes second.

Years
Definitely going to have to go with Darth Vader! I'm sorry... he's just so awesome. <3

Most iconic villain there is! Not unjustly, either. And that Rogue One ending scene... the whole world over, people were wetting themselves just out of the sheer epicness of it.

Got a big soft spot for Krennic, though. And Kylo, obviously, though he is hardly a villain in the true sense of the word. He will inevitably be redeemed in Episode 9, seeing as how he represents frustrated youth - the Disney company will hardly let him be cut down just because he acted out of anger! If he doesn't get redeemed then that's probably the most negative message any movie could give, lmao.

But some Salacious Crumb love, please. That bastard was brilliant.

Back