• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How to Make an Egg Salad Supreme:
1. If you choose to compete once you sign up please use your starter and element monkey to get the first badge and obtain the C-Gear, after that trading should be available in your game.
2. Capture 6 more Pokemon and then meet me in trade, you'll trade me the 6 pokes for 6 eggs I made on my breeding farm. I won't tell you anything about the eggs you've received. They might be one of my dream theme teams, they could be something random. Depends how I'm feeling that day (so catch me on a good day ;D)
3. Pick one out of the 6 eggs to hatch, deposit the remaining 5 in their own box so you don't mix them with any other eggs.
4. Once your first egg hatches and you raise it to lv. 10 you are soloing until you get the 2nd badge
5. With every badge you get you must hatch another one of your eggs until you have your party of six
6. Depending on the order your Pokemon hatched there is a rule or a limit on how it is used:
  • First Egg to hatch: You're free to raise this Pokemon however you want
    Second Egg to hatch: This Pokemon is all natural. You may not use TM's on it.
    Third Egg to hatch: Whatever move is in the top left on the move list must remain there. No TM or learned move can go over it.
    Fourth Egg to hatch: If it's an evolvable Pokemon it may not reach its last stage it must be an NFE
    Fifth Egg to hatch: It must know an HM
    Sixth Egg to hatch: You're free to raise it however you like

I taught you how to make an Egg Salad now what do you do with it?

Well the challenge ends once you beat every single trainer in the game (at least once when it comes to respawning trainers). I suggest while you follow your recipe you look at some kind of walkthrough and mark off trainers as you work through it.

You need to do this to make your team more powerful. Once the trainers are finished congrats your salad is delicious and your challenge is beaten.

Well...

You won the challenge, but you're not truly a champion until you get back into the wifi where I gave you your eggs and defeat me with your team in battle.

Genetic Mutation Mode
Professor Laure was working in her lab one day when something went terribly wrong. The eggs and samples she was working with became altered and what she considered unusable. Even though nature would be cruel to these defects she couldn't bring herself to throw the eggs out. So she decided to entrust you with this random assortment of altered eggs.

This mode is more difficult than the regular egg salad challenge. I won't give you too many spoilers, but truly, you don't know what you'll be getting this time around. There will be extra added challenge, but thanks to these altered eggs there could be a few rewards. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs*

+ First Egg you hatch: Free Run do as you want with it
+ Second Egg you hatch: Move in the top left spot is frozen and can never be erased or replaced
+ Third Egg you hatch: Move in the top right spot is frozen and can never be erased or replaced
+ Fourth Egg you hatch: Move in the bottom left spot is frozen and can never be erased or replaced
+ Fifth Egg you hatch: All natural. No TM's or HM's to be used.
+ Sixth Egg you hatch: Move in the bottom right is frozen and can never be erased or replaced

Don't understand how these eggs were altered

Well ummmm

Your clue is, ever heard of a Heatran with water absorb and thunder bolt being hatched from an egg?

Well these are special. This is why you should be careful when working in the baby factory.

Now, sign up, I'll give you your ingredients, you follow the recipe, and this challenge will make some magic

Notes: I don't check the forum everyday but I can be around to hook you up with your team. Follow me on Twitter, text me, Skype me, I'm easy to get a hold of because I want you to be able to compete :d

Userbar for competitors:
ESS.png

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You forgot to mention I was trading you your eggs. So yeah, y'all don't go all reporting the thread. kthx.

Years
Yeah I'll get me a white rom to load on to my acekard for my part of the challenge probably while I do some baby making on black

This challenge is only for white and black since I suck right now and can only get on Wifi to work on my other games

and Sydian if you give me a team full of Caterpies I'll cut you

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
One problem: I'm pretty sure you won't be able to trade a full team of 6 Pokemon for 6 eggs. You would have to have a total of 7 Pokemon, and use the ability to trade from the PC when trading for the eggs.

Years
One problem: I'm pretty sure you won't be able to trade a full team of 6 Pokemon for 6 eggs. You would have to have a total of 7 Pokemon, and use the ability to trade from the PC when trading for the eggs.

Why must you make things more difficult than they sound >: when you're in wifi trading you can trade using things in the pc and party. As long as 6 eggs are given to you in the beginning of the game it doesn't matter if they were all in your party or not

and I said beat the first gym using your starter and monkey

and than catch 6 pokes

That would mean you have 8 and no difficulty trading

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
This challenge sounds interesting. I'm going to try it, actually I already started and I got the first badge. Now for the 6 pokes...

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Why must you make things more difficult than they sound >: when you're in wifi trading you can trade using things in the pc and party. As long as 6 eggs are given to you in the beginning of the game it doesn't matter if they were all in your party or not

and I said beat the first gym using your starter and monkey

and than catch 6 pokes

That would mean you have 8 and no difficulty trading

Oh, I read that wrong. I thought you meant catch a total of 6 Pokemon, and the game wont let you trade if you end up without any Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update Numero Uno

Hatched egg number one. Never used this one before so it'll be interesting.

408.png

Sonic
Mold Breaker
Headbutt
Leer
Pursuit
Take Down

Grinding time! Yay?

Years
Now that someone is actually competing in the challenge
I guess I need to start a game up and get my mystery eggs from Sydian

oh man effort

BUT STEEL RAPTORS FOR THE WIN :p He doesn't look like a Sonic though

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update Numero Dos

After some grinding to get Sonic up to 10 I continued on my journey. Many trainer battles later I arrived at Nacrene and started to grind some more. Went to Gym number two and fought through there, while noticing Sonic's terrible defenses. Lenora went down, but not without a fight. She only lost because of the luck of two missed Hypnosis's(?). After taking her down, I went straight to the PC and took out egg number two. I named the little guy...
Spoiler:

And clarification about Petey if necessary. Petey the Pirahna Plant in the Mario series. It is the only name of one I remember and they shoot fireballs. So I thought it fits!

BUT STEEL RAPTORS FOR THE WIN :p He doesn't look like a Sonic though

I kinda agree on that, BUT It popped into my head when I saw the little guy and I see it more and more every time he pops out of his pokeball.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
i would like to join :) i just beat the first badge. ready when you are :) i also have the 6 pokemon

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Q1.What pokemons we use against E5?
Q2.Can I join on White?
Q3.Egg moves only if we catch you on a good day?

Years
I have a few more errands to run today and then I can go to my baby making factory I will just pm you guys when their ready and meet up with you in a few hours I hope. And I try and give half your eggs good egg moves. Just when I make your team if its a good day you might get a creative theme team if it's a bad day you might just get whatever is laying around, or Sydian's crappy Pokemon (I haven't hatched what he gave me yet so idk what I got)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update Number 3

Blah, blah, storyline stuff, forest, grinding, trainers, gym, new pokemon, oh wait.. Burgh was simple thanks to Petey (and his fiery fangs). And I got a new little guy (still waiting for the girl to counter attractions).

Spoiler:

Oh how I love lazy days. I can play my pogeymans all day long!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
My adventure begins :)
i hatch my first egg and it is a bulbasaur :D
i always ignore this starter, so time to use it in action

Bruteroot:
Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Ingrain

im not good at nicknames, and it was in the first pokemon movie so might as well
ill keep you posted :D

Years
I hatched my first egg Sydian gave me
and its an absol, which would normally be cool
but I think what his doing is trying to give me the exact same team I have for my favorites
to piss me off

bleh speaking of clues if you guys wanna figure out what's in the rest of your teams...

ILoveAnne your clue is the flowing phrase

"The Pokemon in your team are awesome but when it comes to lighting up a crowd they are no experienced firestarters."

Anyway

Titan the Absol (free play Pokemon)
Lv. 1
Scartch
Feint
Me First

Years
I'd like to sign up for this, though it'll have to wait until I'm back in Australia with my DS. Does it matter if I do it on an R4?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for the hint :)

After training and knocking out any trainer battles with bruteroot, i finally arrive at Nacrene City and picked up the miracle seed. i beat N and challenged lenora. She gave me many troubles, but i beat her the second...or third time. So i picked up my next pokemon and i was a piplup :O

Team:

Ivysaur (Bruteroot):
Level:
Overgrow
Tackle
Razor Leef
Ingrain
Leech Seed

Piplup (Neptune):
Level: 1
Torrent
Pound

Ive always liked the greek god neptune, so might as well. it was the first thing that popped into my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back