• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Into the Unknown: Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [n3]

Years
Night One

Fletch, the Monk, is dead. He was a Third Party role.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
Pecilia as The Cyclist
Desinishon as The Doctor
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
Aldo as ???
L'Belle as ???

Years
Day Two
Never thought I'd say this but Bidoof sure was popular. As his visitor from way south left his house two more visitors showed up.

The first visitor stabbed him, then tipped their hat to the second and left, they also had a visitor from down south coming over. Doof begged the other visitor for help. The other visitor found this very suspicious and stabbed him again. It was super-effective.

Bidoof FTW, the Gunslinger, is dead. He was aligned with the Town.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
Pecilia as The Cyclist
Desinishon as The Doctor
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Bidoof FTW as The Gunslinger
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
Aldo as ???
L'Belle as ???

Last edited:

Sparkin

There's 3 mafia, all alive, and that means we're at Mylo already
And even more bad news is we don't know our own roles which means even cop doesn't know they're cop

Years
Just to clarify, he asked me about the maf and I confirmed. That was info that should have been revealed at the start of the game.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
So I got bad news and more bad news

There's 3 mafia, all alive, and that means we're at Mylo already
And even more bad news is we don't know our own roles which means even cop doesn't know they're cop
That?s not true. Cop would be getting results.

I haven?t been getting any results though. I targeted Desinishon on N0 so I thought I might have been vig, but I targeted Sawsbuck last night and nothing happened to him so I guess I?m not the vig. So I don?t know my role unfortunately.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
So GP confirming that he told Sparks the number of mafia, confirms that Sparks is inno imo.

I?m not cop and haven?t received any system messages. Targeted Kitty N0 and jd N1 if either of you received any messages to help me know my role?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So GP confirming that he told Sparks the number of mafia, confirms that Sparks is inno imo.
I dislike meta confirmations, but that seems like the case

There does seem to be two penguins in the game, though. I received a hint the other night, and they'd be the "visitors from down south"

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Yeah it's probably a mistake by GP to say that, but I'll take it.

I have got no system messages at all.

Whoever the vig is should def claim though.

Years
@josh - got nothing from you n0

The two stabs flavour text seem to point out that the second stabber was happy to stab him again. Possible that second stabber is tp? Or just really vague flavour text but thats what i got from it.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
I have been troubled at posting due to lack of notifications during the last day. But regardless.

I visited Kitty on night zero and jdthebud last night. Due to Kitty's wording in the post above mine, and the fact that jdthebud visited Desinishon on night zero, I'm inclined to believe that I may be a roleblocker of sorts.

For now I'll [Vote] L'Belle due to a hunch I've had since I read day one.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I have been troubled at posting due to lack of notifications during the last day. But regardless.

I visited Kitty on night zero and jdthebud last night. Due to Kitty's wording in the post above mine, and the fact that jdthebud visited Desinishon on night zero, I'm inclined to believe that I may be a roleblocker of sorts.

For now I'll [Vote] L'Belle due to a hunch I've had since I read day one.
What hunch?

Also, there still seemed to be a vig on Bidoof last night...

Charlie Brown

Years
For all I know I'm a vanilla town lol

If you don?t say who you visited like everyone else has been, there?s no way of us helping you work out your role. All you?d know is that you?re not cop, and not vig (unless you visited Desi/Peci and then doof)

Taking your lack of effort and defeatism in working out your role as meaning you have something to hide so [lynch] Sawsbuck

@Naku yeah i dislike meta confirmations as well but with GP?s post there?s no other way to read it

Charlie Brown

Years
Would think it's strange to have vests going around but no guns (but look not complaining if there aren't guns being thrown around).

And Saws what do you mean by throw cake, or do you just mean you visited Naku?

ALso Naku cna you let us know what your clue was that you received? And anyone else who was visited by the penguins?

edit - oh wait remembered that Doof is a Gunslinger, that definitely means there are most likely 2 guns floating around.

So for our remaining roles we know there's:
- Gunsmith
- Blacksmith, who visited Saws
- Penguin (presumably 2)
- Vig
- 3 mafia

Since Saws visited Doof, going to say that Saws is vig and Peci might have redirected him from Naku to Desi on N0.

Since JD and Kitty claim to have gotten no system messages from my visits, but all the remaining roles seem to give system messages....... going to take a guess that those two are maf? Would that make sense

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Would think it's strange to have vests going around but no guns (but look not complaining if there aren't guns being thrown around).

And Saws what do you mean by throw cake, or do you just mean you visited Naku?

ALso Naku cna you let us know what your clue was that you received? And anyone else who was visited by the penguins?

edit - oh wait remembered that Doof is a Gunslinger, that definitely means there are most likely 2 guns floating around.

So for our remaining roles we know there's:
- Gunsmith
- Blacksmith, who visited Saws
- Penguin (presumably 2)
- Vig
- 3 mafia

Since Saws visited Doof, going to say that Saws is vig and Peci might have redirected him from Naku to Desi on N0.

Since JD and Kitty claim to have gotten no system messages from my visits, but all the remaining roles seem to give system messages....... going to take a guess that those two are maf? Would that make sense
Well maybe I'm Santa and I gave a gun to Desi on N0 and a Vest Sawsbuck last night? I don't think anyone else has claimed to visit Sawsbuck last night except me.

But maybe Kitty is mafia...[Vote] Kitty

Charlie Brown

Years
Ah yeah forgot Santa was a role. That would make sense.

Though that does mean there's still one unknown role which could be one that doesn't give a system message (e.g. role blocker).

I'm at work and conscious of the fact that we don't have much time left, is anyone able to compile a matrix of who claims to have visited who, and who claims to have received system messages, so we can cross-check and vote accordingly?

Though that said I'll move my vote from Saws to Kitty based on the above.
[unlynch] Sawsbuck
[lynch] Kitty

Back